+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 145 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

DeDe is one of my fave's, so she's got support from me. We know by now how the producers induce the women to speak out about each other, so I've no doubt that her comment was prompted by something asked to her by production.

Considering the nastiness of some of the other women, I find DeDe refreshingly honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2605226;
    Thank you all for all of your support for Dede after last nights episode. She was embarassed by the "hate" comment and does not remember saying it. She NEVER says that she hates anybody. I hope it was taken out of context. Dede was very hurt by the things Hillary was saying about her at the end of the show and never suspected a thing! Some bad messages are being posed on other sites...but it is great to come on here and still have support for Dede-----TEAM DEANNA!
    I totally still support her and still think she's F1. She's no-nonsnse and strong. I also have zero doubt she's a lamb and a sweetheart to women who treat her with respect and are nice to her.

I like this girl a lot and Brad will be a fool to let her get away!
    Ain't Love Grand!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thank you all for all of your support for Dede after last nights episode. She was embarassed by the "hate" comment and does not remember saying it. She NEVER says that she hates anybody. I hope it was taken out of context. Dede was very hurt by the things Hillary was saying about her at the end of the show and never suspected a thing!
    A warm welcome to the FORT, SharpesForBach! We always love insider info, so if you have any little nuggets you'd care to throw our way, we'll be all ears. If it has anything to do with the final outcome, or any type of "future" spoiler, please post it in our Spoilers forum in DeAnna's Spoiler Thread.
    Some bad messages are being posed on other sites...but it is great to come on here and still have support for Dede-----TEAM DEANNA!
    We're glad you found your way here too, but just so everyone knows, we're not a fansite for any one contestant and our contestant threads are not specifically for "only good comments" . They're for discussion of that particular contestant . . . the good, the bad and the ugly.

FORT Fanatic

Thank you all for all of your support for Dede after last nights episode. She was embarassed by the "hate" comment and does not remember saying it. She NEVER says that she hates anybody. I hope it was taken out of context. Dede was very hurt by the things Hillary was saying about her at the end of the show and never suspected a thing! Some bad messages are being posed on other sites...but it is great to come on here and still have support for Dede-----TEAM DEANNA!

We have yet to see the episode where Deanna is shown saying she 'hates Jade'-all we've seen is a snippet in the preview, and it could have been a teaser, a statement taken out of context, as you've pointed out. We've all seen that a jillion times on The Bachelor. So maybe the statement is a little premature.
    If this is a message to Bachelor fans from Deanna-does it read that way to anyone else?-then, again, hang on until we've all seen the episode. IF she said, she 'hates' Jade, then clearly...she's said she "hates" somebody at least once. So let's wait until the episode airs.
    On the other hand, if it's an effort at damage control/image protection, of the sort a publicist might attempt, then the thanks for support belongs on spoiler thread since it's a total giveaway.

Hi Sharpes,

Send DeAnna some friendly hellos. Tell DeAnna to watch that again. There is a difference in volume and a pause. I think the second part was an edit slice and dice. DeAnna could have said she hated apples and the word hate could have been taken from there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2605463;
    Hi Sharpes,

Send DeAnna some friendly hellos. Tell DeAnna to watch that again. There is a difference in volume and a pause. I think the second part was an edit slice and dice. DeAnna could have said she hated apples and the word hate could have been taken from there.
    I just posted the same thing on another thread. There's two different pauses. I hate...pause...that...pause... girl. It sounds spliced and diced to me. It doesn't even show her saying it.

She was embarassed by the "hate" comment and does not remember saying it. She NEVER says that she hates anybody. I hope it was taken out of context.
    Hey sharpes! You can tell Deanna not to sweat it. She probably had three producers asking her repeatedly how she felt about someone who was trashing her and finally just basically said "I cant stand her." We know they badger the girls until they say what the producers want. I think most of us would have had a similar reaction and I am not willing to judge her on that. I am, however, perfectly willing to sit in judgment of Solisa and her many charms, but that is a topic for a different thread.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2605501;
    Hey sharpesI think most of us would have had a similar reaction and I am not willing to judge her on that. I am, however, perfectly willing to sit in judgment of Solisa and her many charms, but that is a topic for a different thread.
    that cracked me up!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2605501;
    Hey sharpes! You can tell Deanna not to sweat it. She probably had three producers asking her repeatedly how she felt about someone who was trashing her and finally just basically said "I cant stand her." We know they badger the girls until they say what the producers want. I think most of us would have had a similar reaction and I am not willing to judge her on that. I am, however, perfectly willing to sit in judgment of Solisa and her many charms, but that is a topic for a different thread.
    LOL pajamasam,

You cracked me up.

Unfortunately I have come to learn that doing or receiving body shots, is nothing for some young adults. All in the name of fun.

Body shots may be nothing for some , but Solisa's antics clearly were way too much for Brad (who no doubt has seen it all ). He seems to value the more demure and ladylike behavior of DeAnna and Bettina.

+ Reply to Thread