+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2798276;
    Although Jerry was my fav I always appreciated Wendell. I thought he had such a warm heart & spirit & just could be a lot of fun. How sad for him & yes someone should snap this guy up.

Do we know is he still in contact with Jerry?? I know he offered Jerry a job in Chicgo should he move there with Jen???
    I loved Jerry too!! By now (I hope) Jen is just a passing thought (if any at all). I really did not like her.

DeAnna asked me to post this message here on the FORT. Those who were involved know what she's talking about

Thanks so much to Grneyedgirl, Kwtaylor, Peacemar, Winniechloe, Petite, K9Mom, and Estella for sending me the wonderful photo book that ya'll put together for me!! I am so thankful for ya'lls support. I appreciate it more than any of you will ever know!! That book is so special to me. Thanks so much for going to all the trouble of putting that together for me. I can't wait to show it to my family....they will love it!!! Ya'll are the best!! Thanks again....
    DeAnna
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

Nennie Ha! I think Wendell must still be friends with Jerry and Ryan.....my friend told me that Jerry and Ryan were in Dallas visiting Wendell recently and she saw them out....but that might be a rumor as we were having mimosas talking about our encounter the night before and how much fun he was. I asked him who he was closest with and he said Jerry and Ryan soi it could be true....hmm maybe I should return to Cretias Bar and get the skinny! My BF thinks I am obbsessed now because I am scoping the mall for a cute girl for a guy I have met once! lol

FORT Newbie

On Jen I will say he had nothing but nice things to say about her...and I was digging for dirt girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2800855;
    DeAnna asked me to post this message here on the FORT. Those who were involved know what she's talking about

Yay, I am so glad that she got it and likes it! Thanks for posting this Estella.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2800855;
    That's so sweet of her... I'm glad she liked it. It looks like you really made her day.

Quote Originally Posted by west.jennifer9;2800930;
    Nennie Ha! I think Wendell must still be friends with Jerry and Ryan.....my friend told me that Jerry and Ryan were in Dallas visiting Wendell recently and she saw them out....but that might be a rumor as we were having mimosas talking about our encounter the night before and how much fun he was. I asked him who he was closest with and he said Jerry and Ryan soi it could be true....hmm maybe I should return to Cretias Bar and get the skinny! My BF thinks I am obbsessed now because I am scoping the mall for a cute girl for a guy I have met once! lol
    Thanks for this I have always wondered if Wendell & Jerry kept up with there friendship. That is just awesome!! Thanks again!!
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2801176;
    Thanks for this I have always wondered if Wendell & Jerry kept up with there friendship. That is just awesome!! Thanks again!!
    Jen really had some great guys to choose from. I guess none of them could provide her with the lifestyle she so seemed to need. Can't imagine passing on Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by west.jennifer9;2800931;
    On Jen I will say he had nothing but nice things to say about her...and I was digging for dirt girls!

Well good for Wendell. I thought his moment on the show was when he won the foot race to the tower to get alone time with Jen. He was so incredibly happy. From your time with him sounds like he would be a real catch for some lucky lady.

Happy to hear that DeAnna got it. Thanks for the message DeAnna sent.

+ Reply to Thread