+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133134135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

I'm sure I will have a favorite, but as long as he Really Loves our DeAnna and is good to her I'll be happy.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

I was traveling the past two days, so I just got the news......

The heck with Bach 12, bring on Bachlorette 4!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2779912;

The heck with Bach 12, bring on Bachlorette 4!!!

Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2779922;
    Seriously!
    I abandoned my "I am a moron" avatar for something more neutral, but I may have to revert to my old ways......

At least until I can replace it with a Dee and whomever "happily ever after" pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2779912;
    The heck with Bach 12, bring on Bachlorette
    For sure!!! This is a show to look forward to. Go De Anna!!!

FORT Newbie

I know this sounds crazy but I met Wendell Jisa in Dallas at a bar! A friend of his told me that he just got his heart broken by his ex girlfriend in Chicago and is in exile down here..he is the funniest and sweetest guy I have EVER met! And I was SHOCKED to see how handsome he is in person...now I understand what they mean about some people are not made for TV because I was a huge Jerry fan but wow!...

Im spoken for but any single woman out there this guy is hot and hilarious! He held court with all my girlfriends with stories and jokes all night but went home alone. We asked him about the show and the chemistry and he just said that he was really uncomfortable in front of the camera flirting but also said that it was a friendship from the first day......HE SHOULD BE SCOOPED UP! SO SO SO FUN! AND PLEASANTLY HANDSOME! WHO KNEW!!!!!!! His ex screwed up!

FORT Newbie

Oh and I alost forgot! Wendell asked my friend why she didn't think he was cute on the show and she said the tv added 40 pounds...he slaughed and said it was a bad haircut apparently his "buddies" shaved his head a week before he left for the show the story was really funny! We were all over him saying how much cuter he was in real life and he just kept saying " hey Jerry had the models and I had the grandmas! It didnt faze him at all...if I wasn't with my boyfriend I would have been fighting off the girls! But i think he might be really sad because he kept talking about his ex-girlfriend. I guess they met right after the season he was on and were together for almost 3 years! Any way I wanted to let the fans out there know that there are some good guys out there like Wendell who are Hot and Funny! Who knew!

FORT Newbie

Maybe we should set him up with Deanna! Although he said 27 was his minimum age!

Quote Originally Posted by west.jennifer9;2797615;
    Oh and I alost forgot! Wendell asked my friend why she didn't think he was cute on the show and she said the tv added 40 pounds...he slaughed and said it was a bad haircut apparently his "buddies" shaved his head a week before he left for the show the story was really funny! We were all over him saying how much cuter he was in real life and he just kept saying " hey Jerry had the models and I had the grandmas! It didnt faze him at all...if I wasn't with my boyfriend I would have been fighting off the girls! But i think he might be really sad because he kept talking about his ex-girlfriend. I guess they met right after the season he was on and were together for almost 3 years! Any way I wanted to let the fans out there know that there are some good guys out there like Wendell who are Hot and Funny! Who knew!

Although Jerry was my fav I always appreciated Wendell. I thought he had such a warm heart & spirit & just could be a lot of fun. How sad for him & yes someone should snap this guy up.

Do we know is he still in contact with Jerry?? I know he offered Jerry a job in Chicgo should he move there with Jen???
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2798276;
    Although Jerry was my fav I always appreciated Wendell. I thought he had such a warm heart & spirit & just could be a lot of fun. How sad for him & yes someone should snap this guy up.

Do we know is he still in contact with Jerry?? I know he offered Jerry a job in Chicgo should he move there with Jen???
    Jerry was my fav but I also really liked Wendall and he was a riot.

+ Reply to Thread