+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4191131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

I'm so behind on everything! I just found out about Ellen announcing DeAnna was going to be the next Bachelorette! That totally makes my day...can't wait until the summer!!!
    Forever a Word Nerd

I'm so excited for her and the cans of peaches worked if everyone sent them really.

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;2777972;

I'm so excited for her and the cans of peaches worked if everyone sent them really.
    Too cute..., everyone who likes dancing join in the celebration...

FORT Fogey

Wow, don't come around as often and you miss a lot! I usually watch Ellen (it's on after GH) and saw the description saying DeAnna was on. I figured it was a repeat. Then they showed the preview and I was like, "Well, that's not what she was wearing the first time." Then it showed Ellen saying the whole, "You're going to be the next Bachelorette!" Cut to a shocked DeAnna. Cut to an even more shocked Carli (me)! How exciting is this?! I'd tell my fiance's friends to try out, but uh...I wouldn't want DeAnna stuck with one of them

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2778000;
    Wow, don't come around as often and you miss a lot! I usually watch Ellen (it's on after GH) and saw the description saying DeAnna was on. I figured it was a repeat. Then they showed the preview and I was like, "Well, that's not what she was wearing the first time." Then it showed Ellen saying the whole, "You're going to be the next Bachelorette!" Cut to a shocked DeAnna. Cut to an even more shocked Carli (me)! How exciting is this?! I'd tell my fiance's friends to try out, but uh...I wouldn't want DeAnna stuck with one of them
    BAHAHAHAHA Catn3d...too funny. Thanks for sparing DeAnna...and glad you got to see the show. Didn't she look great, and do well, and was completely and totally surprised and honoured and touched, and Ellen adores her...how wonderful. Great to see ya posting
    Karey

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2777974;
    Too cute..., everyone who likes dancing join in the celebration...
    Hey you 2 suza and squaredpants....I will just copy your dancing posts, as I am far too lazy to do all those emoticons...but count me in on this dance. Thanks....can't wait to see DeAnna as the Bachelorette. It is going to be one great Celebration!!!!
    Karey

I still have not been able to see the Ellen show, but I am absolutely giddy with this news.

I just adore Dede and know in my heart that she will make a good bachelorette. It is going to be a great season!!

GO DUNE BUGGY!!
    ZOOM, ZOOM!!!!!

FORT Fogey

I'm guessing all of us Dune Buggy riders aren't going to agree on which guy DeAnna should choose. This is going to be interesting, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2778306;
    I still have not been able to see the Ellen show, but I am absolutely giddy with this news.

I just adore Dede and know in my heart that she will make a good bachelorette. It is going to be a great season!!

GO DUNE BUGGY!!
    ZOOM, ZOOM!!!!!
    OPA!!

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2778342;
    I'm guessing all of us Dune Buggy riders aren't going to agree on which guy DeAnna should choose. This is going to be interesting, to say the least.

Oh no!! I hadn't even thought of that!! Oh well, at least for right now we can all celebrate that our girl DeAnna is going to be the next bachelorette!!!

+ Reply to Thread