+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2604768;
    So DeAnna's edit changed in a hurry...she was BARELY shown and when she was, some things could be considered getting a negative edit! I didn't quite see it like that. I like how she says it how it is; no need to sugarcoat the truth. Curious to why she "hates" Jade.

Things I noticed:
    Didn't show in the previouslies that she got the rose on the group date...why?
    Didn't show her private time with Brad at the circus...why?
    Never had them sitting by each other (limo, circus, etc)...why?
    Whenever they weren't forced to sit somewhere and were just standing around, DeAnna was always by Brad.
    And she was touching him a lot.
    Liked her comment about you should know if the guy's twin brother is talking to you, especially if you feel a "connection" (drink!) with him.

Hey Cat
    Wow...I noticed the edit change in a hurry as well. Not certain what that means. I have much the same feelings as you...I like the honest truth, and that DeDe is a straight shooter as well, and tells it like it is. She was barely seen...and given no private time with Brad at all that we were shown. My only objection is that she used the word "hate" in describing Jade...(although I would have probably said worse about Jade. Did you hear what Hillary said in the credits about DeAnna, and Bettina grinning away taking it all in. Sickened me it did. Thanks
    Karey

Well... now why did DeAnna's edit suddenly change? Did Fleiss notice that too many people have her as a frontrunner, so now he's hiding her? Or was their instant connection just a soap bubble and she will be going home soon?
    I agree, I can't blame her for saying she hates Jade... I actually appreciate her honesty. I hate Jade as well (the TV-Jade, I should say...) and I would probably say it too if she really annoyed me. And even though she seems to be very open about what she thinks, I'm sure it takes a lot to make DeAnna say she hates somebody.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2604835;
    Well... now why did DeAnna's edit suddenly change? .... I can't blame her for saying she hates Jade... I actually appreciate her honesty. I hate Jade as well (the TV-Jade, I should say...) and I would probably say it too if she really annoyed me. And even though she seems to be very open about what she thinks, I'm sure it takes a lot to make DeAnna say she hates somebody.
    Who knows? Maybe it doesnt. She's a realtor, not a profession known for attracting shrinking violets.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2604835;
    Well... now why did DeAnna's edit suddenly change? Did Fleiss notice that too many people have her as a frontrunner, so now he's hiding her? Or was their instant connection just a soap bubble and she will be going home soon?
    That's what I'm thinking...
    Ain't Love Grand!

I don't think theyd have the f1 saying she hated another girl there like she did. I can see her in f2 spot for now, anyway. Maybe this incident will be very minor, and it is the only flaw we'll see in her. Maybe fleiss did it to cast doubt in us as her being f1. Who knows.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey

I'd like to see the whole "hate" conversation before making a judgment (though, we probably won't see 100% of it). Isn't Jade the one who was talking trash about Jenni (right in front of her)?

Another thing I remembered last night (while trying to sleep LOL) that they didn't show. When DeAnna accepted her rose, it cut to the other women instead of showing us a hug/kiss or whatever...why?

FORTette

Thank you all for all of your support for Dede after last nights episode. She was embarassed by the "hate" comment and does not remember saying it. She NEVER says that she hates anybody. I hope it was taken out of context. Dede was very hurt by the things Hillary was saying about her at the end of the show and never suspected a thing! Some bad messages are being posed on other sites...but it is great to come on here and still have support for Dede-----TEAM DEANNA!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2605226;
    Thank you all for all of your support for Dede after last nights episode. She was embarassed by the "hate" comment and does not remember saying it. She NEVER says that she hates anybody. I hope it was taken out of context. Dede was very hurt by the things Hillary was saying about her at the end of the show and never suspected a thing! Some bad messages are being posed on other sites...but it is great to come on here and still have support for Dede-----TEAM DEANNA!
    Wow, thanks for your post!! I love DeAnna and I am rooting for her even though I promised myself I wouldn't pick a favorite this season after all the stress of last season!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2605226;
    There's no reason to say hurtful things about her. People need to realize how poorly edited these things are. They're basing things off a sentence in a preview...uh, OK. That sucks if it was taken out of context, because they're not going to show it to us like that. And everyone will believe what they see. Oh well. I still stand by DeDe. She just says what we're all thinking and I like that.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I really like DeAnna. Whether she won Brad's heart, I don't know, but she has a fan in me!

+ Reply to Thread