+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3989129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

If the "big announcement" is Thursday ... January 31st, it's more likely to promote "What the February" game month (self-promotion) than anything else.

Which is GREAT, because I have tickets to Ellen in 3 weeks! Woohoo!

Maybe Ellen is going to offer Deanna a trip to Greece to film the bachelorette show. " The bachelorette Greece" sounds good to me. I think that would Freak Deanna's Freak. Not only will she be the next bachelorette, but she gets a trip to Greece to film it.

Does anyone think Trista being on th show with DeAnna, has anything to do with Deanna meeting Trisa "The first bachelorette" for some advice? Maybe ellen and Trista will make the announcement together to Deanna. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2775537;
    Maybe Ellen is going to offer Deanna a trip to Greece to film the bachelorette show. " The bachelorette Greece" sounds good to me. I think that would Freak Deanna's Freak. Not only will she be the next bachelorette, but she gets a trip to Greece to film it.
    Bachlorfan, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Unfortunately, I'll be traveling on Thursday and won't get to watch it. I'll have to check back here to find out what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;2775562;
    Bachlorfan, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Unfortunately, I'll be traveling on Thursday and won't get to watch it. I'll have to check back here to find out what happens.
    Oh fiddle dee dee.......like you and K9Fan, I'll be traveling back to FL on Thursday and won't be able to watch either.

"A big announcement" and "freaking her freak" could very well be Ellen breaking the news to Dee that she has been selected as the next Bachelorette.

Oh, I forgot who mentioned Ellen being on NBC......she is on ABC right after General Hospital where I love......so, I am a little confused by that. Oprah is on NBC in that time slot.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2775640;
    Oh fiddle dee dee.......like you and K9Fan, I'll be traveling back to FL on Thursday and won't be able to watch either.

"A big announcement" and "freaking her freak" could very well be Ellen breaking the news to Dee that she has been selected as the next Bachelorette.

Oh, I forgot who mentioned Ellen being on NBC......she is on ABC right after General Hospital where I love......so, I am a little confused by that. Oprah is on NBC in that time slot.
    Ellen is a syndicated show; therefore, any network can pick it up. It runs on NBC where I live as well. Regis and Kelly is the same way. It ran on CBS where I live until a few months ago then it switched to ABC.

I am seriously doubting that Ellen is going to announce DeAnna as the next Bachelorette, but it's odd that she is going to be on the show this week. Guess we'll have to wait and see!
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Here is something posted on another site. It is party time on Thursday accoding to the brief preview.. balloons and all.

Thursday, January 31
    TRISTA SUTTER

"Whuut The February?" is finally here! There are going to be surprises for me and surprises for you that will freak your February all month long! You can't miss Thursday's show! I'm going to give a lucky member of the audience, and a lucky viewer from home, something BIG! It's a surprise so I can't tell you what it is, but I can give you a hint: It's bigger than a breadbox -- unless you have a giant breadbox that can hold over several hundred loaves. Plus, you've seen her incredible post-baby body on the cover of Us Weekly, now the former "Bachelorette," TRISTA SUTTER, will finally join me in person. (She was snowed in at Vail, Colo., for the last few days.) We'll talk about marriage, (Trista and her husband are the only reality stars that are still together!) motherhood and managing to get back into incredible shape so quickly after having a baby. Then, last fall we all saw "The Bachelor" cruelly give her the heave ho. On Thursday, we'll check back in with the beautiful and charming DEANNA PAPPAS to see how life after being jilted is going. And, another reason you can't miss this show -- I've got a surprise that's gonna freak DeAnna's freak like it's never been freaked before! This Week on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-30-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: link added

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

All I can say is...Ellen's marketing department sure is in love with the word "freak" as a verb.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2775537;
    It would be exciting for sure... I wonder if Ellen has lined up some bachelors herself for Deanna and will play a little mini dating game with her. As for Trista being on at the same time, Trista is on the show to talk about weightloss. She couldn't be on at her regularly scheduled day (Tuesday) because of flight delays from snow.

I think it would be great to announce Deanna as Bachette, and I think there is definitely presidence for that, since all the Bachette's have been announced early BEFORE filming has started (Trista, Jen, Meredith), so I think it's very likely whomever it is, she'll be annouced early. In addition, the Bachelorette as a spin off of the Bachelor would get better ratings with a known bachelorette than an unknown. I find it about 90% likely that it will be a girl that has been on the show, but possible to not be Deanna. However, since she said she'd do it, I don't see any reason it wouldn't be her.

Finally, I can't imagine if it WAS a big announcement on Ellen on Thursday, it would have to be leaked by someone... That's just too big to keep this silent. In addition, Ellen is syndicated and not shown on ABC in many markets, so it's unlikely that it would be the avenue that ABC would use to announce a show....I think it's more likely that Ellen did her own mini dating game for Deanna on the show.
    Last edited by simplechef; 01-30-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2776036;
    It would be exciting for sure... I wonder if Ellen has lined up some bachelors herself for Deanna and will play a little mini dating game with her. As for Trista being on at the same time, Trista is on the show to talk about weightloss. She couldn't be on at her regularly scheduled day (Tuesday) because of flight delays from snow.

I think it would be great to announce Deanna as Bachette, and I think there is definitely presidence for that, since all the Bachette's have been announced early BEFORE filming has started (Trista, Jen, Meredith), so I think it's very likely whomever it is, she'll be annouced early. In addition, the Bachelorette as a spin off of the Bachelor would get better ratings with a known bachelorette than an unknown. I find it about 90% likely that it will be a girl that has been on the show, but possible to not be Deanna. However, since she said she'd do it, I don't see any reason it wouldn't be her.

Finally, I can't imagine if it WAS a big announcement on Ellen on Thursday, it would have to be leaked by someone... That's just too big to keep this silent. In addition, Ellen is syndicated and not shown on ABC in many markets, so it's unlikely that it would be the avenue that ABC would use to announce a show....I think it's more likely that Ellen did her own mini dating game for Deanna on the show.

I have to agree ~~~ As much as I would love for Ellen to make the announcement of Dee being the next Bachelorette, I think you're right, and IF that were the case it would have leaked by now. Either way, I'm still bummed I won't get to see the show.......I like DeAnna, and Ellen is always good for a few laughs!

+ Reply to Thread