+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

I didn't see anyone post about this yet, but I'm watching Ellen right now and a little while ago, in a little box on the side, it said "Thursday: A Huge Ellen Announcement. Don't Miss It!"

So... I don't know if the announcement has anything to do with Deanna or not or if the announcement in relation to Deanna has anything to do with Ellen's show or not, but I figured I'd post it for y'all to dissect!
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 01-29-2008 at 05:42 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2774855;
    I didn't see anyone post about this yet, but I'm watching Ellen right now and a little while ago, in a little box on the side, it said "Thursday: A Huge Ellen Announcement. Don't Miss It!"

So... I don't know if the announcement has anything to do with Deanna or not if the announcement in relation to Deanna has anything to do with Ellen's show or not, but I figured I'd post it for y'all to dissect!
    Ellen is starting a promotion in Feb. called "what the february" and she is doing her largest giveaway ever on Thursday - it is a big promotion she has coming up and she is announcing it on thursday - while the announcement is not DeAnna - she is doing something with her in relation to the promotion - I can see her giving her a trip to Greece or something else Huge like that.

Wow. A trip to Greece would be amazing. I remember when the Amazing Race coalminer team got a bunch of trips and a new house, yes a new house, from Oprah.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2774861;
    Ellen is starting a promotion in Feb. called "what the february" and she is doing her largest giveaway ever on Thursday - it is a big promotion she has coming up and she is announcing it on thursday - while the announcement is not DeAnna - she is doing something with her in relation to the promotion - I can see her giving her a trip to Greece or something else Huge like that.

Wow, a trip to Greece would be just awesome!!! But, does that mean that DeAnna for sure is not the Bachelorette?

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Ellen just announced that she was going to make an announcement on Thursday that is special.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;2774988;
    Ellen just announced that she was going to make an announcement on Thursday that is special.
    Is that when Deanna is on?
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Did anyone watch it today? The tv guide said trista would be on... was she? What was said about Bachelor, if anything... Can't believe I forgot to set the DVR! I am going to go set it for Thursday right now!

FORT Regular

No, Trista was not on. Also, the preview for thursday was said differently, but I don't remember exact words. And there was a short video of thurs, with balloons, and a real celebration... Yes, only Deanna is mentioned to be on in the tv guide, but Ellen did not mention her name.

Trista is now going to be on Thursday with DeAnna...

Ellen is kicking off a huge month of giveaways called "What the February" on Thursday - and starting with her biggest giveaway ever...that is what her big announcement is related to...

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2775034;
    Did anyone watch it today? The tv guide said trista would be on... was she? What was said about Bachelor, if anything... Can't believe I forgot to set the DVR! I am going to go set it for Thursday right now!
    No Trista today; but they did say that she would be on tomorrow. No mention of bachelor other than "former bachelorette Trista will be here tomorrow"
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-29-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag

+ Reply to Thread