+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

I'm thinking matchmaker more than bachelorette only because I can't see Fleiss allowing his lead (DEanna) being introduced for his next bachelorette show on NBC. I see only ABC powers that be want that for themselves.

Who knows were talking Fleiss here though!!!
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

I could be wrong, but I think Ellen show is filmed at NBC studios, produced by Ellen and others, but distributed by Warner Bros. in syndication, which means that any local affiliate station (from any network) can contract to air it, which is why it can bounce around from station to station in any given viewing area from year to year.

SO, Warner Bros has every reason to promote TB on Ellen's show, and she has lots of creative control as well. On the other hand, would think ABC (which has to line up the sponsors for TB show etc) has mega-control or at least influence over any little thing relating to promotion of TB, including by the way (if Trista's agreement model was in effect), whether Deanna could appear this week, what she could say, and the like. (as she would still be within the 1 year from airing period of absolute control)

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2769926;
    What's that you're saying? Supposedly DeAnna is scheduled to be on Ellen on a new episode next week.
    ...."From your lips to God's ears," as the saying goes

I don't know if DeAnna will be the new Bachelorette, but she has a lot of the qualifications and the scenario that Fleiss could use to his advantage: Beautiful, sincere F1 Bachelorette, (falsely as it was) encouraged to show up confidently for the Final Rose Ceremony only to be dumped by the Bachelor whose honesty and intentions are held in the highest suspicion due to untimely pictures of him and his ex and the lies he told on a syndicated talk show. Since the Bachelorette was treated in this manner by the Bachelor, she is now to be given an opportunity of her own to try and find true love.

Of course, I do understand that if DeAnna does become the Bachelorette that in true Flessian dramatic fashion, Brad's name will be drug through the mud as they build up DeAnna's story. I can well imagine how Brad would just as soon see some one else be the Bachelorette in order to avoid the mention of his story as much as possible.
    Fleiss at this point could not care less about Brad's "butterflies" or lack there of. He is going for whatever will sell the best story.
    Great post Bloomers, as always. I enjoy the thought of the lying conman Brad's name being dragged through the mud, whether it be by Ellen speaking the truth of his lies, or Fleiss. And I am soooo loving the idea of seeing DeAnna on Ellen again...DeAnna full of grace and filled with integrity she is. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2773960;
    I'm copying the description of Thursday's show:

Thursday, January 31
    TRISTA SUTTER

"Whuut The February?" is finally here! There are going to be surprises for me and surprises for you that will freak your February all month long! You can't miss Thursday's show! I'm going to give a lucky member of the audience, and a lucky viewer from home, something BIG! It's a surprise so I can't tell you what it is, but I can give you a hint: It's bigger than a breadbox -- unless you have a giant breadbox that can hold over several hundred loaves. Plus, you've seen her incredible post-baby body on the cover of Us Weekly, now the former "Bachelorette," TRISTA SUTTER, will finally join me in person. (She was snowed in at Vail, Colo., for the last few days.) We'll talk about marriage, (Trista and her husband are the only reality stars that are still together!) motherhood and managing to get back into incredible shape so quickly after having a baby. Then, last fall we all saw "The Bachelor" cruelly give her the heave ho. On Thursday, we'll check back in with the beautiful and charming DEANNA PAPPAS to see how life after being jilted is going. And, another reason you can't miss this show -- I've got a surprise that's gonna freak DeAnna's freak like it's never been freaked before!

Oh...K9Mom...so sorry you are going to be on a plane and will miss it. Wish I could help you out in some way. Anyway thanks for posting this description...it sounds so exciting. Can hardly wait. I have always felt the camera just loves DeAnna, she is a natural on camera, so whether the surprise is that she is the next Bachelorette...or maybe she will be doing Ellen show's correspondant work, as in the Academy Awards, or some such thing...I just hope it involves us being able to see more of DeAnna on camera in some way. I adore this honest woman, and am thrilled that Ellen saw in DeAnna what so many of us did here. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2773147;
    I'm excited to hear that DeDe is once again going to appear on Ellen. Honestly, I don't think that DeDe will say anything bad about Brad, she's a class act.

Ellen, on the other hand, could call him out for his outright lie, when it was he who wanted to appear on the show so to defend his honor as a great guy. Of course we all know how that went down. Frankly, I hope she does address the fact that he lied to her face.

Mostly, I'm just hoping something positive is in store for our beloved DeDe. I would of course love to see her as the Bachelorette. She's the perfect candiate-cruelly dumped by Brad and had her heart broken, then shunned again at the AFTR show as well.

Whatever happens, it's clear that Ellen really likes DeAnna, so I hope that whatever surprise lies in wait that it is a positive one for DeAnna.
    Enjoyed your thoughts here ASassyKat...ITA. I don't believe DeAnna will say anything too negative about Brad, but I really pray that Ellen uses this opportunity for calling Brad out on his blatant lies to her and her audience, while a guest on her show, accepting her unnecessary apology.
    Karey

I guess ABC has their Casting AD out looking for Bachelors for the next Bachelorette show.

I can well imagine how Brad would just as soon see some one else be the Bachelorette in order to avoid the mention of his story as much as possible.
    Yeah Brad's surely holding his breath right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2774698;
    Yeah Brad's surely holding his breath right about now.

Maybe he should be. Either that, or he'll start the PR campaign before the show starts.

If DeAnna is chosen they will of course show her "journey" to the Bachelorette, which will of course include what happened to her on The Bachelor.

How funny would it be if she were the bachelorette and Brad's brother came on the show to try to win her love?!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Brad's brothers are married so I know for sure that wouldn't happen.

+ Reply to Thread