+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2773147;
    I'm excited to hear that DeDe is once again going to appear on Ellen. Honestly, I don't think that DeDe will say anything bad about Brad, she's a class act.

Ellen, on the other hand, could call him out for his outright lie, when it was he who wanted to appear on the show so to defend his honor as a great guy. Of course we all know how that went down. Frankly, I hope she does address the fact that he lied to her face.

Mostly, I'm just hoping something positive is in store for our beloved DeDe. I would of course love to see her as the Bachelorette. She's the perfect candiate-cruelly dumped by Brad and had her heart broken, then shunned again at the AFTR show as well.

Whatever happens, it's clear that Ellen really likes DeAnna, so I hope that whatever surprise lies in wait that it is a positive one for DeAnna.
    You said it so perfectly...I totally agree!

This is very good news. I've been away for a while and have just heard the news that DeAnna will be on Ellen. This has got me very Curious indeed!

Gee what does this mean?????? Originally Trista was advertised to be on Tuesday's Ellen. Now it shows her and DeAnna to be on Thursday.
    Himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2773949;
    Gee what does this mean?????? Originally Trista was advertised to be on Tuesday's Ellen. Now it shows her and DeAnna to be on Thursday.
    Himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Yowza! This is just getting better and better!!!

I'm copying the description of Thursday's show:

Thursday, January 31
    TRISTA SUTTER

"Whuut The February?" is finally here! There are going to be surprises for me and surprises for you that will freak your February all month long! You can't miss Thursday's show! I'm going to give a lucky member of the audience, and a lucky viewer from home, something BIG! It's a surprise so I can't tell you what it is, but I can give you a hint: It's bigger than a breadbox -- unless you have a giant breadbox that can hold over several hundred loaves. Plus, you've seen her incredible post-baby body on the cover of Us Weekly, now the former "Bachelorette," TRISTA SUTTER, will finally join me in person. (She was snowed in at Vail, Colo., for the last few days.) We'll talk about marriage, (Trista and her husband are the only reality stars that are still together!) motherhood and managing to get back into incredible shape so quickly after having a baby. Then, last fall we all saw "The Bachelor" cruelly give her the heave ho. On Thursday, we'll check back in with the beautiful and charming DEANNA PAPPAS to see how life after being jilted is going. And, another reason you can't miss this show -- I've got a surprise that's gonna freak DeAnna's freak like it's never been freaked before!

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2773960;

Thursday, January 31
    TRISTA SUTTER

"Whuut The February?" is finally here! There are going to be surprises for me and surprises for you that will freak your February all month long! You can't miss Thursday's show! I'm going to give a lucky member of the audience, and a lucky viewer from home, something BIG! It's a surprise so I can't tell you what it is, but I can give you a hint: It's bigger than a breadbox -- unless you have a giant breadbox that can hold over several hundred loaves. Plus, you've seen her incredible post-baby body on the cover of Us Weekly, now the former "Bachelorette," TRISTA SUTTER, will finally join me in person. (She was snowed in at Vail, Colo., for the last few days.) We'll talk about marriage, (Trista and her husband are the only reality stars that are still together!) motherhood and managing to get back into incredible shape so quickly after having a baby. Then, last fall we all saw "The Bachelor" cruelly give her the heave ho. On Thursday, we'll check back in with the beautiful and charming DEANNA PAPPAS to see how life after being jilted is going. And, another reason you can't miss this show -- I've got a surprise that's gonna freak DeAnna's freak like it's never been freaked before!

Man I can't wait to find out, hopefully its the news I've been waiting for!!!

that was a last minute change b/c yesterday she was advertising that Trista was going to be on Today's show....

hmmmmmmmmm...........

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2773960;

Thursday, January 31
    TRISTA SUTTER

cape - it could be something as simple as being snowed in that delayed her appearance to Thursday. Nice symetry, though, to have both Trista and DeAnna on the same show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I can't wait to find out what the surprise is though.

There is a relationship between the Ellen Show (Warner Bros.) and ABC as to digital distribution at the very least. I think given Ellen's history with Bachelor 11 that her show would be a very good place for ABC to publicly announce DeAnna as the next Bachelorette. I cant imagine what else could be going on. Unless Ellen is going to play tv matchmaker for DeAnna in some other way.

+ Reply to Thread