+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2603820;
    I love this cap...mini-cap. She looks so smitten

Yes, she looks adorable! I think they both looked smitten that whole scene!

(Rhu Rho Rastro!! ---Objectivity? What is that word? I've never heard it before. Is it a noun or a verb or what??? Eh-em.)

Sigh...I'm doomed, DOOOOOMED to have a favorite--But, how could I not with DeAnna around.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2603795;
    Did you all read the Media thread and what Chad said on Extra tonight about DeAnna?
    I just went to the Extra Web site and watched. Brad said his first crush was Valerie Bertinelli....and Chad said his favorite woman was hands-down DeAnna.

Brad just stared at his lap the whole time Chad was saying that. So cute--Like he was afraid of giving something away.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Newbie

Here is a newspaper article about dede from the newnan paper... hope you all enjoy!! GO DEDE

go to times-herald . com to view, click on news on the left hand side of the screen... hope yall enjoy!
    p.s- i am unable to put the url address, it will not allow me to! thanks!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newnangirl;2603883;
    Here is a newspaper article about dede from the newnan paper... hope you all enjoy!! GO DEDE

go to times-herald . com to view, click on news on the left hand side of the screen... hope yall enjoy!
    p.s- i am unable to put the url address, it will not allow me to! thanks!
    Thanks so much newnangirl, nice article.

And I am partial to the nickname Dede, it's mine too!

FORT Fogey

Consider me officially worried! Why is everyone/everything declaring DeAnna the front-runner?! I don't like it; I'm gonna be mad if they're setting us up. The girls think DeDe's the front-runner, the SD Chargers guy liked her best, the majority of the viewers seem to be rooting for her, the media is rooting for her, articles are calling her the front-runner, Chris sees their connection (drink!) and now Chad said he liked her the best...just sayin.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2603921;
    Consider me officially worried! Why is everyone/everything declaring DeAnna the front-runner?! I don't like it; I'm gonna be mad if they're setting us up. The girls think DeDe's the front-runner, the SD Chargers guy liked her best, the majority of the viewers seem to be rooting for her, the media is rooting for her, articles are calling her the front-runner, Chris sees their connection (drink!) and now Chad said he liked her the best...just sayin.

i know what you mean catn3d; i hope we do not end up dissapointed!!

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2603921;
    I know...It definitely worries me...but I'm just gonna root my heart out for DeAnna and realize that as long as--if she doesn't win--Chad is happy and DeAnna is the next Bachelorette, I'll be fine!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Brad's reaction to Chad saying DeAnna is his favorite across-the-board:

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2604006;
    GREAT graphic! He can't hide it. Poor Brad, he can't act. Tee Hee.

Then we find out Valerie Bertinelli was his first crush, too funny.

catn3d, can you do a side by side of Valerie and DeAnna. I guess Brad really does have a type.

ETA: Those WERE side-by-side!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2604053;

Ok, that's kinda eerie. They look very much alike.

THANKS catn3d, I appreciate it!

FORT Fogey

So DeAnna's edit changed in a hurry...she was BARELY shown and when she was, some things could be considered getting a negative edit! I didn't quite see it like that. I like how she says it how it is; no need to sugarcoat the truth. Curious to why she "hates" Jade.

Things I noticed:
    Didn't show in the previouslies that she got the rose on the group date...why?
    Didn't show her private time with Brad at the circus...why?
    Never had them sitting by each other (limo, circus, etc)...why?
    Whenever they weren't forced to sit somewhere and were just standing around, DeAnna was always by Brad.
    And she was touching him a lot.
    Liked her comment about you should know if the guy's twin brother is talking to you, especially if you feel a "connection" (drink!) with him.

+ Reply to Thread