+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2603629;
    Makes ya wonder why they chose to not air the fire blowing scene...why would they not want us to see that side of her? We already think she's great. I guess showing her having fun (Brad too) and enjoying herself might be giving too much away
    Pay attention to the edit tonight. I've said this before, but they (Fleiss, Levinson) are painting DeAnna as the serious, no nonsense gal. We know she has a fun side, the fire breathing, the high-fiving on the couch during the race track date, but they have not shown us that side.

Why?

I was disappointed that we didn't get to see the fire breathing clip w/DeAnna too. I thought maybe they had cut it out because the episode was originally supposed to be an hour and a half and then they decided to cut it down to an hour. Although why they cut that scene at not some of the others is interesting.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by newnan415;2603511;
    I might be mistaken. The reason I thought lab is because her last boyfriend got two labs, I could have sworn it was said that one was for her and one for him. I can ask around and find out for sure. I don't really have any "scoop". I know that she is a beautiful, smart, genuine woman. She is just as you see her presented on the show. Those who know her personally will tell you- what you see is what you get.

I know her last boyfriend and I know she was not treated as she should have been treated and I want her to win so badly I can't stand it just so he will feel like the fool that he is for letting her get away !!!! She held her head high, stuck to her guns and did not allow herself to be treated badly. You have to admire a girl for knowing what is best for her and even though it is hard and I know she had bad days, she did not allow herself to slip back into a relationship that was bad for her !

She has a cocker spaniel... the lab belongs to her ex boyfriend.
    the ex boyfriend she was speaking of on the show is not the one that lives in GA. she was not with him for 5 years. i hope this clears up any shady areas.

in the meantime:
    GO DEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newnangirl;2603768;
    She has a cocker spaniel... the lab belongs to her ex boyfriend.
    the ex boyfriend she was speaking of on the show is not the one that lives in GA. she was not with him for 5 years. i hope this clears up any shady areas.

in the meantime:
    GO DEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the Fort, newnangirl! Thank you for up these things for us!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Did you all read the Media thread and what Chad said on Extra tonight about DeAnna?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2603795;
    Did you all read the Media thread and what Chad said on Extra tonight about DeAnna?
    No, how do i get the the media thread??

Welcome to the FORT newnangirl!

Quote Originally Posted by newnangirl;2603806;
    No, how do i get the the media thread??
    Click on The Bachelor 11 and then go to the The Bachelor--Spoilers & Speculation page. The media thread is there and lots of other super fun sleuthing threads!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2603814;
    Welcome to the FORT newnangirl!

Click on The Bachelor 11 and then go to the The Bachelor--Spoilers & Speculation page. The media thread is there and lots of other super fun sleuthing threads!
    At the top or bottom of the page.

FORT Fogey

I love this cap...mini-cap. She looks so smitten

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2603820;
    I love this cap...mini-cap. She looks so smitten
    Yes, I love it too... she's absolutely adorable!!! That was when Brad came back with the rose, right? I think she was smiling because she was a little disappointed at first when he left her alone up there and then she saw that he just left to get the rose for her... she was really surprised!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

+ Reply to Thread