+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2603337;
    Ouch onewally!
    Not that I really feel the need to clarify any of my thoughts to you, please allow me to. I think I clearly stated that this was very early in the show, and I further qualified it all with my thoughts are JMO. Each to their own. Quite obviously from the tenor of your post, you are disagreeing, and giving JYO. I respect that. Suffice it to say we are not seeing the same DeAnna....(there clearly must be something wrong with your TV. J/k.) We just will need to agree we disagree on DeAnna. Now back to our corners! Thanks
    Karey
    Karey, not that it matters...but I read your earlier thoughts on DeAnna and I agree with you. She seems like a smart, no nonsense girl. I do like Bettina just as much, if not a tad bit more. These two are my favorites for sure.

I agree to respectfully disagree with onewally, but definitely agree with KareyR2 and zen4!
    I absolutely love DeAnna, and I admit I also tried not to have a favorite so soon after the Danielle-disaster last season. But this girl ruined my plans the moment she stepped out of the limo I also liked the matter-of-fact way in which she told Brad about her mother and her ex-boyfriend. She wants him to get to know her, but doesn't ask for sympathy... that shows her confidence and maturity. But what really stood out to me was that she said " I came into this with all the hopes that I could find somebody that I care about." She wants to GIVE love and not only find somebody who loves her. That says all about her, I guess...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2603358;
    I agree to respectfully disagree with onewally, but definitely agree with KareyR2 and zen4!
    I absolutely love DeAnna, and I admit I also tried not to have a favorite so soon after the Danielle-disaster last season. But this girl ruined my plans the moment she stepped out of the limo I also liked the matter-of-fact way in which she told Brad about her mother and her ex-boyfriend. She wants him to get to know her, but doesn't ask for sympathy... that shows her confidence and maturity. But what really stood out to me was that she said " I came into this with all the hopes that I could find somebody that I care about." She wants to GIVE love and not only find somebody who loves her. That says all about her, I guess...
    The highlighted portions are what I really like about her.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2603358;
    It's funny that we both were rooting for Danielle. Andy broke my heart when he sent her home after that wonderful fantasy date. I hope our favorite this year doesn't meet the same fate. I hate having a favorite because it makes me obsess about this show.
    I liked when Brad said that once she told him about her relationship he knew she was solid, "I would have been scared had she said that she 's never been in one". Why use the word scared if he wasn't really into her. I'm probably again reading too much into all of this. I admit to being biased because I just like that girl and hope that I won't be deceived.

FORT Fogey

I picked Tessa from episode 1 last season, so let's hope it goes my way again

This made me laugh: Outside, DeAnna shows off her firebreathing skills with a bottle of alcohol, which gets a big "Wow!" from Brad. (I'm still mad we didn't get to see that!)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2601529;
    Welcome newnan415 and thanks for the information. I will add, just as a factoid for sleuthers, I heard from another source she has a different breed of dog. Can't say though, sorry. Perhaps it's a mix of lab and the other breed I was told about?

I might be mistaken. The reason I thought lab is because her last boyfriend got two labs, I could have sworn it was said that one was for her and one for him. I can ask around and find out for sure. I don't really have any "scoop". I know that she is a beautiful, smart, genuine woman. She is just as you see her presented on the show. Those who know her personally will tell you- what you see is what you get.

I know her last boyfriend and I know she was not treated as she should have been treated and I want her to win so badly I can't stand it just so he will feel like the fool that he is for letting her get away !!!! She held her head high, stuck to her guns and did not allow herself to be treated badly. You have to admire a girl for knowing what is best for her and even though it is hard and I know she had bad days, she did not allow herself to slip back into a relationship that was bad for her !
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-08-2007 at 03:31 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2603487;
    I picked Tessa from episode 1 last season, so let's hope it goes my way again

This made me laugh: Outside, DeAnna shows off her firebreathing skills with a bottle of alcohol, which gets a big "Wow!" from Brad. (I'm still mad we didn't get to see that!)
    Hi Cat, Zen, Estella, and all
    I picked Tessa last season from episode 1 as well, (although one of the first times ever I predicted the F1 correctly ). I also loved Danielle as well, and could see her with Andy, and I was very disappointed for all the Danielle fans when Andy let her go at F3. I must say Estella and Zen, Marlap and all...I read all your arguments regarding Danielle being F1, and you had me convinced at times. (Never was able to warm up to Bevin at all). This time is quite different for me, as I basically like 1 other woman (Bettina, although so far, I do not see her as cut out for Brad), absolutely love and adore DeAnna THUS FAR, (big shout out to you onewally , and she is the only one I can envision with Brad at all. I can also tolerate Jenni, although can't see her with Brad either, and I do not dislike her, like I did Bevin. I just see something so special in DeAnna and her interactions with Brad and with liking him so much, I want him to find the perfect woman for him. To me, thus far , that can only be DeAnna. I wish we would have seen the fireblowing shot as well Cat....see some fun from DeAnna and a big WOW from Brad. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2603520;
    I picked Tessa last season from episode 1 as well, (although one of the first times ever I predicted the F1 correctly ). I also loved Danielle as well, and could see her with Andy, and I was very disappointed for all the Danielle fans when Andy let her go at F3. I must say Estella and Zen, Marlap and all...I read all your arguments regarding Danielle being F1, and you had me convinced at times. (Never was able to warm up to Bevin at all). This time is quite different for me, as I basically like 1 other woman (Bettina, although so far, I do not see her as cut out for Brad), absolutely love and adore DeAnna THUS FAR, (big shout out to you onewally , and she is the only one I can envision with Brad at all. I can also tolerate Jenni, although can't see her with Brad either, and I do not dislike her, like I did Bevin. I just see something so special in DeAnna and her interactions with Brad and with liking him so much, I want him to find the perfect woman for him. To me, thus far , that can only be DeAnna. I wish we would have seen the fireblowing shot as well Cat....see some fun from DeAnna and a big WOW from Brad. Thanks
    Karey

At this point I like all 3 but I LOVE DeAnna the best . Like you I have so much respect for Brad's honesty and genuine interest in the process that deep down I just want him to find the right woman that suits him. As of now, I'm pretty convinced that that woman is DeAnna, she just fits the description of his ideal women, a friend,down to earth,next door girl . He finds her beautiful and I can sense that he respects her a lot. Having said that, if Brad thinks otherwise, It will still be Ok, I don't dislike any of the others .I will just feel cheated by the producers for showing me all the connection and then dismissing it in the end. Whatever is the outcome, I think that DeAnna will more than all right. We all fell in love with her I think great things are in store for her either way.
    By the way this only my 2d time watching the show and the first time posting on the forum.

I like Deanna..and I do think Brad and her would make a nice couple. I don't really dislike ANY of the girls. As far as connection though, I have not seen a 'definite' connection, yet with any of the top three girls one more so over any other. Maybe tonight, I will change my mind after watching the show. I'm keeping my views and thoughts open to any three of these girls stealing his heart.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2603520;
    Karey
    I'm a Bachelor whore and have watched EVERY. SINGLE. SEASON! The fiance has watched since Firestone. I have a way better track record than he does in picking the F1, though. Actually, I hardly ever get it wrong...jinx!! I have DeAnna this season, he has Bettina.

Makes ya wonder why they chose to not air the fire blowing scene...why would they not want us to see that side of her? We already think she's great. I guess showing her having fun (Brad too) and enjoying herself might be giving too much away

+ Reply to Thread