+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Just another Thank you Estella!!! Gotta luv our DEE!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2721245;
    thanks zen for posting this....deanna is a true treasure. what a great woman. brad missed out, but she dodged a huge bullet...he is soooo not even close to being in her league. thanks
    karey
    awww... she's so cute. Thanks for posting Zen.
    Last edited by boomer_lady; 12-14-2007 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2721103;
    Here is what DeAnna had to say after the latest news and yes I did ask her permission to post it on the FORT and she said that it would be ok to copy and post her email and wants everyone to know that she is fine.

"Thank you so much for the email. I want everyone to rest assured that I am fine! I am happy and living my life. Yes, it does suck that Brad is back with his ex. But, believe me, I hope he is happy. I still have no regrets and I still believe everything happens for a reason. God put me through this to prepare me for something better. If I had that crazy in love feeling with Brad, imagine how much better the feeling will be with the guy I am truly meant to be with!! I am totally excited for that. Brad and I will always have a friendship. He and I have been through something that many people can never relate to. He is trying to get back to normal life and so am I.
    Thanks again for all your support. It means the world to me!! Have a great weekend".

There you have it. She is one classy and mature Lady and I adore her .
    Thank you for letting us read this. This woman even though I am a strong Bettina supporter has gained my respect for sure. I have a better understanding of her I think & I admire these comments.
    I think Bettina & Deanna have both shown class & maturity it a very difficult situation. Both of these women will find someone capable of showing them love & men that will be deserving of all there wonderful qualities. There is a couple of very lucky men out there just waiting for these women to enter there lives.
    I wish both women love, health & happiness in there pursuits for the ONE!!

Hi Dune buggy riders,
    Have you all seen Mallory's comment on DeAnna's myspace page? She is looking for fans to ban together and make DeAnna a scrapbook of her bachelor experience. I've volunteered to help out...but it's too much for one person to do, so these are my thoughts.

If we can come up with a list of scrapbook "pages" to depict all of the different dates, etc from the show...then maybe we can have people volunteer to work up a page to contribute to the book? This way no one person is bearing the brunt of the work and we can ALL contribute to this memento for Dede.

What say ye? Are ya' in on this with me? (I know it will be after the holidays before we can make these pages, no problem there)

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I just adore this gal! What a sweetheart!

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2721283;
    Hi Dune buggy riders,
    Have you all seen Mallory's comment on DeAnna's myspace page? She is looking for fans to ban together and make DeAnna a scrapbook of her bachelor experience. I've volunteered to help out...but it's too much for one person to do, so these are my thoughts.

If we can come up with a list of scrapbook "pages" to depict all of the different dates, etc from the show...then maybe we can have people volunteer to work up a page to contribute to the book? This way no one person is bearing the brunt of the work and we can ALL contribute to this memento for Dede.

What say ye? Are ya' in on this with me? (I know it will be after the holidays before we can make these pages, no problem there)
    Count me in...Ready for service K9Mom..just let me know what you need;

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2721287;
    Count me in...Ready for service K9Mom..just let me know what you need;

Oh goody!! Thanks so much for volunteering. I'm going to make a list of pages that we will need and I'll post it here so everyone can check to see if we are covering everything. I'm *SURE* I can't think of everything. Mallory also asked about getting all of the magazine and newspaper articles that mention Deded together in the scrapbook. We will need some help on that too.

FORT Newbie

count me in too, i am not sure what i can do but i will help as much
    as i can!

FORT Fogey

I'll, of course, help. But, like many have said, I'm not quite sure what I can do.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Allright K9 I will help but remember I am an ork. So I will have to bribe my daughter to help me LOL

+ Reply to Thread