+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 145 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2720729;
    hey estella
    great big fat thank you for compiling these questions...and what great questions they are. love dede's answers. wish now we would have asked her if she thought brad was back with his ex. and in her answer about the frc...it is a bit confusing what she wrote here. she answered that question a bit clearer to me in an email...so when i get a second i will try to share with the FORT, what she said to me about it. thanks so much estella again for doing this. i just love deanna, and admire her HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
    karey
    Yes Estella, thank you for the list of questions. I think you should be the keeper of the list of suggestions about the bachelorette show.
    I agree Karey, the FRC answer wasn't clear to me either. I hope that it's ok for you to share the info with us. And yes DeAnna would bring honesty and integrity to the show and this time for real!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2720729;
    hey estella
    great big fat thank you for compiling these questions...and what great questions they are. love dede's answers. wish now we would have asked her if she thought brad was back with his ex. and in her answer about the frc...it is a bit confusing what she wrote here. she answered that question a bit clearer to me in an email...so when i get a second i will try to share with the FORT, what she said to me about it. thanks so much estella again for doing this. i just love deanna, and admire her HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
    karey
    Yep, her answer about the FRC is more than confusing... she's contradicting herself (maybe doesn't even realize it ).
    I think her comments on Jade and Hillary are interesting Also her answer on who flew her Dad out to LA... to me that shows that she always trusted Brad that he was honest with her, but now (probably after finding out about him being back with his ex) she doesn't know what to believe anymore.
    And I started laughing when I saw her comment about her blinking!!! That's so funny that she noticed it as well (and as I've said before, you usually don't know when you're doing that!).
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Thanks, Estella! I love this girl to pieces. She obviously has a great sense of humor. Her remark about the blinking was so funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2720744;
    Yep, her answer about the FRC is more than confusing... she's contradicting herself (maybe doesn't even realize it ).
    I think her comments on Jade and Hillary are interesting Also her answer on who flew her Dad out to LA... to me that shows that she always trusted Brad that he was honest with her, but now (probably after finding out about him being back with his ex) she doesn't know what to believe anymore.
    And I started laughing when I saw her comment about her blinking!!! That's so funny that she noticed it as well (and as I've said before, you usually don't know when you're doing that!).
    thanks estella---i appreciate it too...she is too cute..too cute.

Here is what DeAnna had to say after the latest news and yes I did ask her permission to post it on the FORT and she said that it would be ok to copy and post her email and wants everyone to know that she is fine.

"Thank you so much for the email. I want everyone to rest assured that I am fine! I am happy and living my life. Yes, it does suck that Brad is back with his ex. But, believe me, I hope he is happy. I still have no regrets and I still believe everything happens for a reason. God put me through this to prepare me for something better. If I had that crazy in love feeling with Brad, imagine how much better the feeling will be with the guy I am truly meant to be with!! I am totally excited for that. Brad and I will always have a friendship. He and I have been through something that many people can never relate to. He is trying to get back to normal life and so am I.
    Thanks again for all your support. It means the world to me!! Have a great weekend".

There you have it. She is one classy and mature Lady and I adore her .
    Last edited by zen4; 12-14-2007 at 07:51 PM.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2721103;
    Here is what DeAnna had to say after the latest news and yes I did ask her permission to post it on the FORT and she said that it would be ok to copy and post her email and wants everyone to know that she is fine.

"Thank you so much for the email. I want everyone to rest assured that I am fine! I am happy and living my life. Yes, it does suck that Brad is back with his ex. But, believe me, I hope he is happy. I still have no regrets and I still believe everything happens for a reason. God put me through this to prepare me for something better. If I had that crazy in love feeling with Brad, imagine how much better the feeling will be with the guy I am truly meant to be with!! I am totally excited for that. Brad and I will always have a friendship. He and I have been through something that many people can never relate to. He is trying to get back to normal life and so am I.
    Thanks again for all your support. It means the world to me!! Have a great weekend".

Thanks Zen, great email from a great and classy lady. One day some lucky guy will thank the heavens she came his way, what a special woman!

Wow, just wow!!! How can you not love this girl? She has more class in her finger tip than Brad has all together and yes, she's extremely mature!!! Part of that is probably because she had to grow up a lot faster than other people... but despite everything she had to go through she didn't loose her great sense of humor and she's a total sweetheart
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fan

Thanks for posting this! I knew she'd handle this revelation with class and she did. Its better to look into the future than dwell on the past.
    Last edited by sluether28; 12-14-2007 at 08:36 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

thanks zen for posting this....deanna is a true treasure. what a great woman. brad missed out, but she dodged a huge bullet...he is soooo not even close to being in her league. thanks
    karey

Thanks for posting this. I'm so glad to hear it from her.

+ Reply to Thread