+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 145 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2720430;
    It did not appear that she knew....and I regret springing it on her as I did without prefacing it with some kind, gentle wording.

She was as surprised as we were....said that sucks and evidently Brad had denied this particular issue to her too....I took that as she had asked him/confronted him about it previously...maybe to get the closure she so desperately tried and wanted to get?? Just guessing.
    She must have felt it.Because you don't go from about to propose to not even date unless you have somebody waiting for you. We kept trying to make sense of the ending but never did we actually realize that was a possibility .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

It did not appear that she knew....and I regret springing it on her as I did without prefacing it with some kind, gentle wording.

She was as surprised as we were.
    ...said that sucks and evidently Brad had denied this particular issue to her too....I took that as she had asked him/confronted him about it previously...maybe to get the closure she so desperately tried and wanted to get?? Just guessing.
    Wow! Brad didn't even give her a "heads up"??? And to think that Deanna was even too kind to him for giving him a "heads up" when Ellen called him a JERK just shows you how "me & only ME" Brad can be

Actually, we were also contemplating whether to send one (the article) to Bettina or not...

FORT Fan

Estella,
    Thanks for sending the group questions to Deanna! It was good to hear her replies!

FORT Fan

She was as surprised as we were....said that sucks and evidently Brad had denied this particular issue to her too....I took that as she had asked him/confronted him about it previously...maybe to get the closure she so desperately tried and wanted to get?? Just guessing.
    Thanks for your reply...all I can say is if he didn't tell her I'm shocked!!

FORT Fan

I guess Bradley-poo wont miss DD more than she will ever know, WHAT A SCUMBAG he is
    He is really lower than dirt

FORT Fogey

I had some choice words regarding Brad while reading De's answers! I had to LOL at her answer regarding her blinking haha Now she's going to sit there thinking she's blinking too much and not pay attention when people are talking to her.

@ Moderators: I got permission from DeAnna to post all her answers to our questions here on the FORT since some people still don't use myspace. So please don't delete this!

What's your favorite memory from the show?
    ~My favorite memory of the show was:
    1) McCarten and I goofing off in one of our personal interviews.
    2) The night Hilary, Jenni, Bettina, and myself cooked a big dinner and played beer pong. That was the infamous skinny dipping night!

What was the funniest moment during filming?
    ~The funniest moment for me was when McCarten and I went running up the stairs. The crew was following us. I slipped and fell and accidentally took McCarten down with me. The camera crew didn't even crack a smile cause they had to hold still! McCarten and myself died laughing!!

How did y’all get along in the house?
    ~For the most part everyone got along. People definately had their favorites that they hung out with. Ex) Hilary and Jade, McCarten and myself, Stephy and Jenni...

What can you say about all the other girls?
    Jenni:Very nice!
    Bettina:Love her!! Very good judge of character
    Sheena:Mature for her age and very sweet
    Hillary:She surprised me the most when the show aired
    Kristy:Classy lady
    McCarten:AWESOME GIRL! Very fun and great to laugh with
    Stephy:Cultured and a nice woman
    Jade:Young and a lot to learn
    Sarah:Fun young lady!! She's was always willing to have a good time
    Lindsey: Very genuine person and she was so nice
    Solisa:a lot of fun!!!
    Michele:I didn't get to know Michelle very well because she didn't stay long. But, from what I know, she is a wonderful person.
    Mallory:So much fun!! She is so smart and so funny. The show did not show that side of her...
    Erin:Very nice with good stories about life..

How did you pass the time to keep complete boredom at bay?
    ~We spent a lot of time laying out by the pool and laughing.

At the first cocktail party, we saw a very drunk Melissa lose her boob. Hahaha! What did ya'll do when she came in and whipped the other "boob" out?
    ~I was completely embarassed for Melissa. All I could think was "your parents are going to see this!" I felt bad for her.

Was the 2-1 date with Jade as uncomfortable as it seemed? Why did the two of you not get along at all?
    ~I definately did not think the 2 on 1 date was uncfortable at all except for the fact that I had to share my romantic date with another girl. Jade and I did not get along because we are two different people. I don't talk about people behind their backs and I never said anything bad about anyone's character as a person. I lost respect because of that.

Your edit took a hit for a couple of weeks, and while many of us respected your honesty...you were seen negatively by some other viewers. What were you feeling watching yourself in the dramas and conflict with jade and others in the house?
    ~Of course it made me a little upset. I would never want anyone to think I am a mean or nasty person. I would never purposly try to hurt someone. I knew my family and closest friends knew that wasn't the "real" me. As long as their opinion didn't change, then that was important to me! I am a very blunt and honest person. That was never a secret. I tend to speak my mind freely.

Was there anything edited out that you wish was included or is there something you would wish to explain (what happened, what was said) because it was edited poorly?
    ~I don't really have anything I feel the need to explain. This experience was so much fun. I have no regrets. There was so much fun and exciting things that didn't get air time. I wish it could all have been shown.

Did you know how Hillary was talking about you or were you surprised when you saw it on TV?
    ~I was completely surprised. Hilary was always very nice to me in the house. I never knew she felt the way she did. I'm sure some of the other girls were surprised as well.

We've heard that the filming schedule is brutal, what's your take on it?
    ~The filming scedule is tough. But, we who participate in the show, we sign on for it. I can't complain.

Past bachelorettes have given us some inside scoop and told us that the alcohol flows freely at the mansion while food is scarce....what was your experience while there?
    ~Well, the only disagreement that I have is that the food is definately not scarce. I ate very well. We had whatever we wanted!

During the Fantasy Date dinner, we saw quite a bit of you expressing to Brad how you "just knew" he was it from the beginning. How did this topic of conversation come up? How did Brad respond to this conversation? We basically didn’t see Brad say a word during that dinner…
    ~I guess the topic arose because I brought it up. I was falling in love with him and I wanted Brad to know it. But, I was so nervous!! Looking back, Brad was really happy during that dinner. He seemed happy that I was pouring my heart out to him. Even after the camera's stopped rolling, he kept holding my hand, hugging me, and asking me if I was ok. He seemed very excited to know that my feelings were true and genuine.

Why did you say it was “doomsday” in a PI before the finale rose ceremony? (preview)
    ~You know..I have no idea! I don't even remember saying that!!

At what point of the FRC did Brad REALLY leave you alone on the podium? At the beginning, after telling you he sent Jenni home or at a totally different time?
    ~What ya'll saw on the FRC was all the truth. They played it just as it happened. So, it was in the beginning.

When Brad said goodbye to you at the finale rose ceremony, did the producers really tell him to walk you out because they were loosing sunlight? (that rumor’s been up for a while) What exactly happened there?
    ~I don't know if that rumor is true. We stood on that podium for about 20 minutes, the majority of the time in silence because I couldn't bring myself to say anything to him. At that moment...it was probably just time to say goodbye because we couldn't stand there in silence forever.

Do you know who decided to fly your dad out to L.A.? Was it Brad or the producers?
    ~I don't know anymore....

Would you do the show again? What would you do differently?
    ~I would do the show again. I would never be 1 of 25 bachelorettes again though. In real life, I have never competed with other women for 1 man. I don't think my heart could ever take that again.

How did it feel to see yourself on TV for the first time?
    ~The whole process of this was very exciting for me. I had so much fun every week watching myself on the show. I mean, not many people have their relationship on film!!

After seeing yourself on TV, and also your “edited self”, is there anything you want to work on?
    ~The blinking!!! I never knew that I did that. I've never even noticed it before! How annoying!!!!

Is there anything about you that you would like us to know, something that didn’t come across on the show?
    ~I think all of ya'll saw the real me and have been so supportive. That's the real me. I've never tried to hide it. I am a strong person, I'm very blunt and honest, but I am also a very caring person with a huge heart!!! My parents raised me correctly and try not to judge the next person. My life is not perfect, who am I to pass judgement on another person?

During the 2 ˝ months how were you able to be so upbeat?
    ~I am typically a very happy person. If I'm not smiling...something is wrong! Of course there were rough times though. I missed my family like crazy! But, I was falling in love, what more could I have asked for!!

What did you learn about yourself during this experience?
    ~I learned that it's ok to wear your heart on your sleeve. Everyone gets their heart broken. Life goes on. But, love is such a beautiful thing. Who wouldn't want to experience that?

Which girls are you keeping in touch with now that the show is over?
    ~I talk to McCarten, Mallory, and Jenni a lot. I also talk to Michelle, Solissa, Stephy, Sarah, and Bettina.

Did you see/listen to Brad’s interviews while the show was airing? If yes, how did you feel when hearing all the things he said about the outcome (and his “chosen”)?
    ~I did hear a few of Brad's interviews. It didn't make the situation any easier for me. I was still so confused yet had so much hope at the same time.

Do you think that Brad knows what love is/how it feels to love someone?
    ~I do believe Brad knows what love is. I believe he's been in love before. But, at the same time, I think he is looking for this fairy tale love that I just don't know is out there.

What is most attractive about a guy? Eyes? Smile? …?
    ~I love a man's arms. I don't know why. I've just always liked guys toned arms. I also love it when a man knows what he wants in life. I like confidence not cockiness!!

What are you looking for in a man?
    ~I am looking for a man that knows what he wants. One that will not be willing to let me walk out of their life once, let alone twice. I like a man that is kind, genuine, protecting, a gentleman, smart, FUNNY, will always make me feel special, a man who is willing to do the little things that count, a man that doesn't argue, one who doesn't take life for granted, one who loves my family as much as I love theirs, and a man who is interested in getting to know my mother even though she has passed away. I love a man who is always willing to try new things! Good looks don't hurt!

Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
    ~Gosh, I don't know! I don't even have the next 6 months figured out!

Would you really like to be a country singer? Who’s your favourite country star?
    ~I've always wanted to sing. That doesn't mean that I can sing. I tend to think I'm not too bad though! My favorite county stars are Martina McBride and Kenny Chesney

What do you like to do in your free time?
    ~I love to be with my family. We like to cook and just be around our loved ones. If I can't do that, I like to catch a good movie.

What’s your favorite kind of coffee/cappuccino/…?
    ~I have a weakness for Starbucks! Carmel Macchiato. (I hope I spelled it right! )

What’s your favorite cocktail, Miss bartender?
    ~My favorite is Absolut Citron with soda water and a lime. I also love beer though.

What’s you favourite dish?
    ~I have so many favorite foods. But, I do love Mexican. My sister and I eat at a local Mexican restaraunt here in Newnan at least once a week!

We know you can cook, so what dish are you “famous” for?
    ~My family loves it when I make lasagna and chili. I do make good spagetti too!!

The lasagna you made, was that a normal lasagna or more like Greek “pasticio” (not sure how it’s spelled)?
    ~It was just my normal italian lasagna.
    It's spelled Pastitsio and it's very yummy!!! I can make it too!

What are you afraid of? Spiders? Darkness? Fire??? *lol*
    ~SNAKES!! Ooooo...they make my stomach turn!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2720453;
    Thanks for your reply...all I can say is if he didn't tell her I'm shocked!!
    Well, that is nice. DeDe informs him of what Ellen says about him when she appears on the show for her interview so that he is not blindsided when it airs. Brad couldn't return the favor and let her know that he is back w/his ex and that the S*** is about to hit the fan. NICE! I guess it really doesn't surprise me too much though.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2720676;
    @ Moderators: I got permission from DeAnna to post all her answers to our questions here on the FORT since some people still don't use myspace. So please don't delete this!

What's your favorite memory from the show?
    ~My favorite memory of the show was:
    1) McCarten and I goofing off in one of our personal interviews.
    2) The night Hilary, Jenni, Bettina, and myself cooked a big dinner and played beer pong. That was the infamous skinny dipping night!

What was the funniest moment during filming?
    ~The funniest moment for me was when McCarten and I went running up the stairs. The crew was following us. I slipped and fell and accidentally took McCarten down with me. The camera crew didn't even crack a smile cause they had to hold still! McCarten and myself died laughing!!

How did y’all get along in the house?
    ~For the most part everyone got along. People definately had their favorites that they hung out with. Ex) Hilary and Jade, McCarten and myself, Stephy and Jenni...

What can you say about all the other girls?
    Jenni:Very nice!
    Bettina:Love her!! Very good judge of character
    Sheena:Mature for her age and very sweet
    Hillary:She surprised me the most when the show aired
    Kristy:Classy lady
    McCarten:AWESOME GIRL! Very fun and great to laugh with
    Stephy:Cultured and a nice woman
    Jade:Young and a lot to learn
    Sarah:Fun young lady!! She's was always willing to have a good time
    Lindsey: Very genuine person and she was so nice
    Solisa:a lot of fun!!!
    Michele:I didn't get to know Michelle very well because she didn't stay long. But, from what I know, she is a wonderful person.
    Mallory:So much fun!! She is so smart and so funny. The show did not show that side of her...
    Erin:Very nice with good stories about life..

How did you pass the time to keep complete boredom at bay?
    ~We spent a lot of time laying out by the pool and laughing.

At the first cocktail party, we saw a very drunk Melissa lose her boob. Hahaha! What did ya'll do when she came in and whipped the other "boob" out?
    ~I was completely embarassed for Melissa. All I could think was "your parents are going to see this!" I felt bad for her.

Was the 2-1 date with Jade as uncomfortable as it seemed? Why did the two of you not get along at all?
    ~I definately did not think the 2 on 1 date was uncfortable at all except for the fact that I had to share my romantic date with another girl. Jade and I did not get along because we are two different people. I don't talk about people behind their backs and I never said anything bad about anyone's character as a person. I lost respect because of that.

Your edit took a hit for a couple of weeks, and while many of us respected your honesty...you were seen negatively by some other viewers. What were you feeling watching yourself in the dramas and conflict with jade and others in the house?
    ~Of course it made me a little upset. I would never want anyone to think I am a mean or nasty person. I would never purposly try to hurt someone. I knew my family and closest friends knew that wasn't the "real" me. As long as their opinion didn't change, then that was important to me! I am a very blunt and honest person. That was never a secret. I tend to speak my mind freely.

Was there anything edited out that you wish was included or is there something you would wish to explain (what happened, what was said) because it was edited poorly?
    ~I don't really have anything I feel the need to explain. This experience was so much fun. I have no regrets. There was so much fun and exciting things that didn't get air time. I wish it could all have been shown.

Did you know how Hillary was talking about you or were you surprised when you saw it on TV?
    ~I was completely surprised. Hilary was always very nice to me in the house. I never knew she felt the way she did. I'm sure some of the other girls were surprised as well.

We've heard that the filming schedule is brutal, what's your take on it?
    ~The filming scedule is tough. But, we who participate in the show, we sign on for it. I can't complain.

Past bachelorettes have given us some inside scoop and told us that the alcohol flows freely at the mansion while food is scarce....what was your experience while there?
    ~Well, the only disagreement that I have is that the food is definately not scarce. I ate very well. We had whatever we wanted!

During the Fantasy Date dinner, we saw quite a bit of you expressing to Brad how you "just knew" he was it from the beginning. How did this topic of conversation come up? How did Brad respond to this conversation? We basically didn’t see Brad say a word during that dinner…
    ~I guess the topic arose because I brought it up. I was falling in love with him and I wanted Brad to know it. But, I was so nervous!! Looking back, Brad was really happy during that dinner. He seemed happy that I was pouring my heart out to him. Even after the camera's stopped rolling, he kept holding my hand, hugging me, and asking me if I was ok. He seemed very excited to know that my feelings were true and genuine.

Why did you say it was “doomsday” in a PI before the finale rose ceremony? (preview)
    ~You know..I have no idea! I don't even remember saying that!!

At what point of the FRC did Brad REALLY leave you alone on the podium? At the beginning, after telling you he sent Jenni home or at a totally different time?
    ~What ya'll saw on the FRC was all the truth. They played it just as it happened. So, it was in the beginning.

When Brad said goodbye to you at the finale rose ceremony, did the producers really tell him to walk you out because they were loosing sunlight? (that rumor’s been up for a while) What exactly happened there?
    ~I don't know if that rumor is true. We stood on that podium for about 20 minutes, the majority of the time in silence because I couldn't bring myself to say anything to him. At that moment...it was probably just time to say goodbye because we couldn't stand there in silence forever.

Do you know who decided to fly your dad out to L.A.? Was it Brad or the producers?
    ~I don't know anymore....

Would you do the show again? What would you do differently?
    ~I would do the show again. I would never be 1 of 25 bachelorettes again though. In real life, I have never competed with other women for 1 man. I don't think my heart could ever take that again.

How did it feel to see yourself on TV for the first time?
    ~The whole process of this was very exciting for me. I had so much fun every week watching myself on the show. I mean, not many people have their relationship on film!!

After seeing yourself on TV, and also your “edited self”, is there anything you want to work on?
    ~The blinking!!! I never knew that I did that. I've never even noticed it before! How annoying!!!!

Is there anything about you that you would like us to know, something that didn’t come across on the show?
    ~I think all of ya'll saw the real me and have been so supportive. That's the real me. I've never tried to hide it. I am a strong person, I'm very blunt and honest, but I am also a very caring person with a huge heart!!! My parents raised me correctly and try not to judge the next person. My life is not perfect, who am I to pass judgement on another person?

During the 2 ˝ months how were you able to be so upbeat?
    ~I am typically a very happy person. If I'm not smiling...something is wrong! Of course there were rough times though. I missed my family like crazy! But, I was falling in love, what more could I have asked for!!

What did you learn about yourself during this experience?
    ~I learned that it's ok to wear your heart on your sleeve. Everyone gets their heart broken. Life goes on. But, love is such a beautiful thing. Who wouldn't want to experience that?

Which girls are you keeping in touch with now that the show is over?
    ~I talk to McCarten, Mallory, and Jenni a lot. I also talk to Michelle, Solissa, Stephy, Sarah, and Bettina.

Did you see/listen to Brad’s interviews while the show was airing? If yes, how did you feel when hearing all the things he said about the outcome (and his “chosen”)?
    ~I did hear a few of Brad's interviews. It didn't make the situation any easier for me. I was still so confused yet had so much hope at the same time.

Do you think that Brad knows what love is/how it feels to love someone?
    ~I do believe Brad knows what love is. I believe he's been in love before. But, at the same time, I think he is looking for this fairy tale love that I just don't know is out there.

What is most attractive about a guy? Eyes? Smile? …?
    ~I love a man's arms. I don't know why. I've just always liked guys toned arms. I also love it when a man knows what he wants in life. I like confidence not cockiness!!

What are you looking for in a man?
    ~I am looking for a man that knows what he wants. One that will not be willing to let me walk out of their life once, let alone twice. I like a man that is kind, genuine, protecting, a gentleman, smart, FUNNY, will always make me feel special, a man who is willing to do the little things that count, a man that doesn't argue, one who doesn't take life for granted, one who loves my family as much as I love theirs, and a man who is interested in getting to know my mother even though she has passed away. I love a man who is always willing to try new things! Good looks don't hurt!

Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
    ~Gosh, I don't know! I don't even have the next 6 months figured out!

Would you really like to be a country singer? Who’s your favourite country star?
    ~I've always wanted to sing. That doesn't mean that I can sing. I tend to think I'm not too bad though! My favorite county stars are Martina McBride and Kenny Chesney

What do you like to do in your free time?
    ~I love to be with my family. We like to cook and just be around our loved ones. If I can't do that, I like to catch a good movie.

What’s your favorite kind of coffee/cappuccino/…?
    ~I have a weakness for Starbucks! Carmel Macchiato. (I hope I spelled it right! )

What’s your favorite cocktail, Miss bartender?
    ~My favorite is Absolut Citron with soda water and a lime. I also love beer though.

What’s you favourite dish?
    ~I have so many favorite foods. But, I do love Mexican. My sister and I eat at a local Mexican restaraunt here in Newnan at least once a week!

We know you can cook, so what dish are you “famous” for?
    ~My family loves it when I make lasagna and chili. I do make good spagetti too!!

The lasagna you made, was that a normal lasagna or more like Greek “pasticio” (not sure how it’s spelled)?
    ~It was just my normal italian lasagna.
    It's spelled Pastitsio and it's very yummy!!! I can make it too!

What are you afraid of? Spiders? Darkness? Fire??? *lol*
    ~SNAKES!! Ooooo...they make my stomach turn!!
    hey estella
    great big fat thank you for compiling these questions...and what great questions they are. love dede's answers. wish now we would have asked her if she thought brad was back with his ex. and in her answer about the frc...it is a bit confusing what she wrote here. she answered that question a bit clearer to me in an email...so when i get a second i will try to share with the FORT, what she said to me about it. thanks so much estella again for doing this. i just love deanna, and admire her HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
    karey

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH US K9MOM
    GOD...I TRULY FEEL SICK TO MY STOMACH WITH THIS. BRAD THE LYING COWARD(....oops..sorry caps lock was accidently on) did not even fess up the truth to deanna, and warn her or give her a heads up. what a spineless wonder he is...a total waste of skin. brad could learn so much from deanna, about truth, honesty, dignity, integrity, compassion, kindness, inner strength, and how to take the high road. poor deanna...thank god she is away from him...thank god all of these beautiful unsuspecting women are away from him.
    karey

+ Reply to Thread