+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

Re: DeAnna - Season 11

I think at the end - instead of 3 fantasy dates, two hometown visits and two last chance dates...

they can turn that into a week with each guy hanging out in her hometown....it doesn't all get filmed either...they have to plan their dates - one day they do get an awesome night out in Atlanta - that they have to plan together...one night they go to her families and then the rest is just them hanging out - getting to know each other as a couple...seeing how compatable they are in the real world...she then narrows it down to two...and then she finishes the season like Charlie - dating both...one week before the finale - the FRC is taped...and we see it then - no live dumping or proposal....

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2719804;
    Hey Deanna fans

I came by for my Deanna update...how is she doing now?....let me say I am glad that both deanna and bettina both have such supportive fans, love the loyality Let your girl know, that she deserves all the best coming to her, and she will find her happily ever after someday
    ohhh cupcakes
    you are too cute and too sweet. how lovely of you to think of us tonight...i was actually thinking of all of you bettina supporters and how you would feel, as i did not understand it, but you still seemed to still want bettina with brad. because as a deanna supporter i wanted her as far from this toxic man as deanna could get.

i think sadly tonight you all have the reality, not the delusion of who brad really, truly is, to contend with.....cupcakes...you are very special, and a great supporter of bettina. i want goood, greeeaat things for you all. tonight has been a shocker and for some of us validation.....we have all been impacted pretty much negatively. take care cupcakes, thanks for posting here.
    karey

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

OMG..i missed all the great news tonighgt with deanna, after the horrible news earlier and dealing with all the posts and pms about that. Shoot. Cape...so happy to have you back...going over to see what deanna wrote. i told you all she was going to answer our questions, and put a blog up....anyway going over now.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2719968;
    How is she taking it? I hope she is doing okay.

I think she is going to be just fine. Unfortunately, in my zest for making sure that SHE saw this first, I failed to preface it with some kind words (as I would do now that I'm thinking again). I just wham, bam sent it to her...not thinking at the time as to how it might hurt her.

I want her to be the next Bachelorette SO BAD I can't stand it!! I really think that the producers want her too. Cases of peaches...LOL!!

FORT Fan

K9,
    What was Deanna response to the article? Did it appear she knew? I'm sure she's handling it all with class but it must be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2720101;
    I think at the end - instead of 3 fantasy dates, two hometown visits and two last chance dates...

they can turn that into a week with each guy hanging out in her hometown....it doesn't all get filmed either...they have to plan their dates - one day they do get an awesome night out in Atlanta - that they have to plan together...one night they go to her families and then the rest is just them hanging out - getting to know each other as a couple...seeing how compatable they are in the real world...she then narrows it down to two...and then she finishes the season like Charlie - dating both...one week before the finale - the FRC is taped...and we see it then - no live dumping or proposal....
    Well, in general, spending more time with each person is a good thing. But just imagine she (or he, if it's a Bachelor show) is falling in love with someone and has to spend a whole week each with the two other guys!!! Meredith was crying and almost refused to do the fantasy date with Matt, and that was only one day and one night...

I like the idea of giving DeAnna a little list of how to handle things in case she will be the Bachelorette!!! Oh, and about Bettina helping her to "read" the guys: Let the mystery girl solve the mystery men!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2720053;
    I will watch but I prefer Danielle from Andy's season.

If Deanna does the bachelorette she should have Bettina there to help her read the boys to make sure there are no tools in the bunch.
    How about Deanna being the next bachelorette and Bettina and McCarten by her side, living in the same house with her... McCarten, to provide her all the "laughs" she needs and Bettina, to guide her in all the RC ... and beer pong every night??? but I doubt if Bettina will skinny-dip with them though... unless, they get her drunk!?!?

Hi all ... Hope it's ok to drop by here and post my 2 cents
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 12-14-2007 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2720373;
    How about Deanna being the next bachelorette and Bettina and McCarten by her side, living in the same house with her... McCarten, to provide her all the "laughs" she needs and Bettina, to guide her in all the RC ... and beer pong every night??? but I doubt if Bettina will skinny-dip with them though... unless, they get her drunk!?!?

Hi all ... Hope it's ok to drop by here and post my 2 cents

That is a great idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2720269;
    K9,
    What was Deanna response to the article? Did it appear she knew? I'm sure she's handling it all with class but it must be difficult.

It did not appear that she knew....and I regret springing it on her as I did without prefacing it with some kind, gentle wording.

She was as surprised as we were....said that sucks and evidently Brad had denied this particular issue to her too....I took that as she had asked him/confronted him about it previously...maybe to get the closure she so desperately tried and wanted to get?? Just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2720430;
    It did not appear that she knew....and I regret springing it on her as I did without prefacing it with some kind, gentle wording.

She was as surprised as we were....said that sucks and evidently Brad had denied this particular issue to her too....I took that as she had asked him/confronted him about it previously...maybe to get the closure she so desperately tried and wanted to get?? Just guessing.
    So he straight out lied to her about it as well...what a class act he is - NOT!!

+ Reply to Thread