+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 145 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1441

Thread: DeAnna - Season 11

  1. #91
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    From the moment she stepped out of the car, the look he gave her showed me she could be the one. Then, listening to how genuine her conversations with Brad were in both episodes, I will be shocked if she doesn't win. I have to believe he really really wants her.

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey peacemar33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    910

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    I wonder how many girls he has come across that are like her. She doesn't show any jealousy if she has any. In fact she seems way more mature than a lot of the girls that are older than her. She would be a real asset in his business as well. On a busy night she could jump right in there behind the bar
    and start twirling those bottles. LOL

  3. #93
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,956

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    For myself, I just wish Fleiss would show us who the Bachelor zeroes in on and give us the love story. If it is DeAnna, show me. If not, don't emphasize her little dates to the max and skip over "the one". I wish that Fleiss would be more interested in showing the love story and less interested in deceiving everybody so that at the end it is a big surprise.
    For what it is worth, right now I do see more of a connection with Deanna than the other two according to what I have been shown; however, I am aware of Fleiss's editing tricks and realize that he could most likely pull Bettina out of the rabbit's hat regardless of the very little bit of interaction the two of them have had at this point. If that is the case, then I will know again that what was left on the floor of the cutting room was more important than what was put into the show.

  4. #94
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,836

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    I can't believe you all have missed him touching her knees.

    Episode 1: as he sat down he patted her knee.

    Episode 2: on the roof, he touched or patted her knee before he left for the rose and, as he was getting off the chairstool, he used her knee for balance.

    Now, this year, I don't have a favorite (I refuse the angst that brings) but I have a feeling oh no! that I may have a favorite in at least another episode, if not two. yikes not again
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  5. #95
    Navy/Air Force Mom koolangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Heart of Texas
    Posts
    576

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2603033;
    I can't believe you all have missed him touching her knees.

    Episode 1: as he sat down he patted her knee.

    Episode 2: on the roof, he touched or patted her knee before he left for the rose and, as he was getting off the chairstool, he used her knee for balance.

    Now, this year, I don't have a favorite (I refuse the angst that brings) but I have a feeling oh no! that I may have a favorite in at least another episode, if not two. [B]yikes not again
    [/B]

    Me too! I promised myself "not this time" & here I am. Oh well. In epi2 he was touching her knee and/or hand the whole time. When he asks how she doing he's rubbing her knee. As he's starting to stand to go for the rose, he's rubbing her hand before he rubs her knee. Ack!!! Okay, I'm not watching epi 1 or 2 again.

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,358

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Hi Everyone
    I know it is early in the show, and I was going to try to not be invested in a favourite female this year...but that thought lasted about half way through the first episode. As soon as I saw the interactions between DeAnna and Brad, I was a goner on this woman, and rooting for this couple. I think what really got me was her statements regarding her Mother's death.....as she was able to tell something so painful, without appearing to be looking for sympathy. [mod edit] I think that first episode what also soooo impressed me of DeAnna was when she commented that she could have stayed talking to Brad all night, she was aware there were 24 other beautiful women there wanting to speak to him. How gracious is she!!!

    DeAnna embodies all that I would want my nephews to look for in a woman. She is grounded, quietly confident without being cocky, gracious, beautiful on the inside and out, mature beyond her years, and she seems like fun. [mod edit] She radiates. I just adore her, and am completely cheering her on. When she told Brad regarding the breakup of her 5 year relationship and the reasons for it....there was again, such a quiet confidence exuded. Brad seems totally smitten, and "REALLY, REALLY INTRIGUED by this woman." I would have to say, I am as well. She appears to be everything he is looking for, and I would think she would fit into his lifestyle in Austin, much easier than someone transplanted from LA. JMO. [mod edit] Would love to see DeAnna and Brad alone, conversing, learning about each other, without interruptions. [mod edit]

    Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-08-2007 at 11:17 AM. Reason: edited out possible spoilers

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey zen4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Here and Now
    Posts
    1,901

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2603279;
    Hi Everyone
    I know it is early in the show, and I was going to try to not be invested in a favourite female this year...but that thought lasted about half way through the first episode. As soon as I saw the interactions between DeAnna and Brad, I was a goner on this woman, and rooting for this couple. I think what really got me was her statements regarding her Mother's death.....as she was able to tell something so painful, without appearing to be looking for sympathy. [mod edit] I think that first episode what also soooo impressed me of DeAnna was when she commented that she could have stayed talking to Brad all night, she was aware there were 24 other beautiful women there wanting to speak to him. How gracious is she!!!

    DeAnna embodies all that I would want my nephews to look for in a woman. She is grounded, quietly confident without being cocky, gracious, beautiful on the inside and out, mature beyond her years, and she seems like fun. [mod edit] She radiates. I just adore her, and am completely cheering her on. When she told Brad regarding the breakup of her 5 year relationship and the reasons for it....there was again, such a quiet confidence exuded. Brad seems totally smitten, and "REALLY, REALLY INTRIGUED by this woman." I would have to say, I am as well. She appears to be everything he is looking for, and I would think she would fit into his lifestyle in Austin, much easier than someone transplanted from LA. JMO. [mod edit] Would love to see DeAnna and Brad alone, conversing, learning about each other, without interruptions. [mod edit]

    Thanks
    Karey
    I love reading your posts.I feel the same way but I'm not able to express myself as well as you do. [mod edit] I'll hold on to the scenes with Brad I watched over and over and to his statement of I want to keep you around as long as you want to be here and after the toast when he gave her the rose, he said to many more to come (wasn't shown but read on the abc episode recap). I'll be looking forward to reading more of your posts. [mod edit]
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-08-2007 at 11:19 AM. Reason: edited out possible spoilers

  8. #98
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    687

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2603279;

    She is grounded, quietly confident without being cocky, gracious, beautiful on the inside and out, mature beyond her years, and she seems like fun. She radiates. I just adore her, and am completely cheering her on. Karey
    This is the gal in the horizontal tent stripes, right? It would take a LOT of confidence to wear that dress, for sure. I liked Deanna okay, but I hope the issue isnt settled yet, I'm not ready to skip directly to the FRC. [mod edit] A lot is being read into a rather mundane chitchat on a windy deck.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-08-2007 at 11:21 AM.

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,358

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2603292;
    I love reading your posts.I feel the same way but I'm not able to express myself as well as you do. [mod edit] I'll hold on to the scenes with Brad I watched over and over and to his statement of I want to keep you around as long as you want to be here and after the toast when he gave her the rose, he said to many more to come (wasn't shown but read on the abc episode recap). I'll be looking forward to reading more of your posts. [mod edit]


    Ahhh Zen
    Thanks for the lovely comments, and I so enjoy reading yours and everyone's posts of DeAnna...my favourite subject. . It is actually your posts were some that stood out to me initially, because I thought...Zen sees the same things I am seeing with DeAnna. I put this one with some more in it in the Thoughts and Comments folder as well, as I don't post very often YET , so usually ramble on when I do post. Hopefully I can learn to shorten them a bit, and post a little more often. I am really enjoying DeAnna thus far and am hoping we continue to see more of this with her. Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-08-2007 at 11:23 AM. Reason: edited spoilers from quote

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,358

    Re: DeAnna - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2603307;
    This is the gal in the horizontal tent stripes, right? It would take a LOT of confidence to wear that dress, for sure. I liked Deanna okay, but I hope the issue isnt settled yet, I'm not ready to skip directly to the FRC. [mod edit] A lot is being read into a rather mundane chitchat on a windy deck.

    Ouch onewally!
    Not that I really feel the need to clarify any of my thoughts to you, please allow me to. I think I clearly stated that this was very early in the show, and I further qualified it all with my thoughts are JMO. Each to their own. Quite obviously from the tenor of your post, you are disagreeing, and giving JYO. I respect that. Suffice it to say we are not seeing the same DeAnna....(there clearly must be something wrong with your TV. J/k.) We just will need to agree we disagree on DeAnna. Now back to our corners! Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-08-2007 at 11:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.