Closed Thread
Page 8 of 649 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by sunnnyd;2610719;
    I happen to know Bettina personally...
    She is a really great woman. She did seem awkward after confessing her divorce, but like someone stated earlier, I'm sure the producers pressured her into the situation. Bettina would not disclose any information at the end of this experience other than "It was the best decision I have ever made". I wonder what's to come....
    Welcome to the FORT Sunnyd!
    Ain't Love Grand!

She is a really great woman. She did seem awkward after confessing her divorce, but like someone stated earlier, I'm sure the producers pressured her into the situation. Bettina would not disclose any information at the end of this experience other than "It was the best decision I have ever made". I wonder what's to come....
    sunnnyd - Welcome! I happen to think Bettina is great! I felt bad for her when she tried to disclose her divorce to Brad during E2. Well, it's out of the way now so hopefully she'll be relaxed and make it to F1!

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Welcome sunnyd.

It nice to hear from people who know the gals. any insight about her that you can share we would love to hear.

Thank You for coming and posting your personal thoughts about Bettina. We all are waiting to see what comes next. She is very pretty.

Thanks Sunny and I am sure if she does not win in the end, she will find someone who will be worthy of her. She does seems like a great young lady and wish her all the best come what may. As long as she is happy with the end result win or lose and is happy with her self that is all that matters. It is great that one of her friends has step forward just to give this information. Thanks much appreciated.

As I keep saying - there is much more to Bettina than meets our eyes - darn it - because I really think there is a special gal there - but we have not had the chance to see that yet.

Welcome to the Fort, sunnnyd! I hope that you continue to post with us this season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Welcome to the Fort, sunnnyd!
    If Bettina said it was the best decision in her life, that means she is happy and that is good regardless of where she "finishes" up on the show.

Tell her not to read any stuff about herself on the internet..some people can be cruel....

sunnyd,

Welcome to FORT.

I think Bettina did a wonderful job telling Brad about her divorce. He asked about pass boyfriends, it would have been a deal breaker to lie about it.

I am happy for her that she said it was the best decision she ever made.

I wonder what's to come.... maybe she is F1, maybe she turned Brad down, maybe she got married... Sunnyd enjoy watching the show.

I agree, I suggest she does not read the message boards especially the ABC ones.

FORT Fogey

Can you describe her demeanor? Does she seem happy- perhaps a little more than she was before she did the show? Can you tell any difference? Any hints at all will be appreciated! Thanks!

Closed Thread