Closed Thread
Page 7 of 649 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

FORT Regular

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2604815;
    Well, you got your wish. She sure is pretty. But so far she seems conversationally challenged. Her one year marriage/divorce confession was incredibly awkward and inept, tho I believe that was a false drama induced by producer 'strong suggestion.' He didnt appear to react well to it. Telling Brad directly and forthrightly woulda been a better idea, IMO.
    I'm glad someone pointed this out. I am just not getting the Bettina vibe. It's hard to believe she makes her living as a realtor. I liked her initially but she's coming across as extremely insecure and desperate. I understand these moments take place in front of cameras and crew and must be stressful but it's more than that; the first scene with her trying to tell him was painful. I'm not saying divorce is something be proud of, but she conveys this feeling of uncertainty about the choices she made. If she hasn't come to terms with those choices why the heck is she on this show?
    She does seem sweet and has made some amusing comments but she fell in love on the second group date?
    I have no favorites here - just observing the different personalities. Maybe I just need to get to know her better. Brad is definitely interested. This is my first full season of the Bachelor and I'm liking the guy - he seems
    more genuine. I wish they would just let this show be what it is - a single guy meeting a woman he would like to date and get to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2605268;
    She does seem sweet and has made some amusing comments but she fell in love on the second group date?
    I have a feeling her comment that "I fell in love on the jet ski" was taken out of context, because based on what we've seen so far, this doesn't make sense.

There's something odd-looking about her teeth (at least to me).

I wonder now that the 'divorce' is out in the open - if the relationship between Betinna and Brad will be more relaxed - it has been a bit tense so far.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

To all our new members, "Welcome" to the FORT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2605644;
    To all our new members, "Welcome" to the FORT.
    Thank you!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

FORT Regular

Thank you for the welcome.

I was reading an essay (for lack of a better term) written by a bachelorette from the last season which I missed. She said she was pressured to divulge her divorced status before she was really comfortable with the guy - the producers apparently work on the women in all sort of ways. I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the speed and choppiness of the episodes and disenchanted with the process as it's revealed to us. It's hard to get a handle on most of these women and I really want to like Bettina.

FORT Fan

I agree about the Bettina's teeth. Strange. She does have beautiful eyes.

Bettina is in my top 3 faves. I tend to root for the divorced girls or single moms since they never end up getting the final rose.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie

I happen to know Bettina personally...
    She is a really great woman. She did seem awkward after confessing her divorce, but like someone stated earlier, I'm sure the producers pressured her into the situation. Bettina would not disclose any information at the end of this experience other than "It was the best decision I have ever made". I wonder what's to come....

Closed Thread