Closed Thread
Page 646 of 649 FirstFirst ... 146546596636637638639640641642643644645646647648649 LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 6489

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2857789;
    ...no i'm not kidding...im NOT going tell you...........

instead i'm going to show you...

Congrats nennie you answered correctly
    Thanks cc. Once again that girl is simply gorgeous.

Boohoo,...I didn't get to play, BUT,..I'm so overjoyed to see you guys. I last visited the end of last year? and didn't realize you've all been high on Bettinis on this yacht all winter while I was waist deep in snow and freezing up here in north country. My,my I've got a lot of catching up to do.I see our dear Bettina has a new beau.Yes,I'm happy for her and wish her a lot of happiness. As usual she's looking great. I see all the familiar "faces" but where's ITB?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2857689;
    By the way im not going to TELL you........
    Thank you, Cupcakes, for the 'quiz'! That was fun!

I only picked the 'golf instructor' since no one else did, but I was surprised that we did not know that about Bettina (her being a makeup artist!). Although, if you think about it, the best makeup is not makeup that is seen! She applies her makeup, but it is an 'art' to have it look so natural, as she does!

Hello to all of the 'Yachters' tonight! I am enjoying you company!

Quote Originally Posted by beejay;2857121;
    I have not picked my favorite yet. I think it will take a few episodes for me to get a feel about the one I like the most. I tend to pick someone with qualities that I admire, or someone I can most identify with. I am somewhat shy and quiet, and I think that Bettina seemed to sit back and observe, more than take the spotlight.

Before Bettina, I picked Danielle as my favorite, even though by reading the spoilers, I knew she would probably not be F1. With Bettina, I always thought that she would end up as F1, by some twist of fate. Oh, well! I am just glad that she seems so happy these days, and that is what is most important.

Hi! I also chose those ladies to win, they did not but I can add 1 more to the mix that I thought was it and that was Brooke from Aaron season. All three ladies were classy.

Now I am on the Amanda zipline and holding steady as a rock, and sliding down to the Barbadian rumba to the fire place and waiting patiently to see the sunset proposal.

Glad to see my lady Bettina is a makeup artist she is unique in life and Brad miss the boat big time. Hopefully Matt dont follow suit.

I'm joining you on the zipline Bugs! Matt seems to be a sweet guy and I hope he doesn't pull a Brad and dump a beautiful girl. Still love Bettina. She is class personified and I hope Amanda lives up to my expectations of what a bachelorette should be!

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;2858240;
    Boohoo,...I didn't get to play, BUT,..I'm so overjoyed to see you guys. I last visited the end of last year? and didn't realize you've all been high on Bettinis on this yacht all winter while I was waist deep in snow and freezing up here in north country. My,my I've got a lot of catching up to do.I see our dear Bettina has a new beau.Yes,I'm happy for her and wish her a lot of happiness. As usual she's looking great. I see all the familiar "faces" but where's ITB?
    Hey Fancygirl

ITB is currently on "hibernation" ...

Bettinis are served on the yacht 365 days so drop by anytime ... Lounge on the deck, sip on your Bettinis and catch up on your readings
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2857840;
    I actually thought about the makeup artist first but then I was like, she doesn't really wear that much makeup herself so maybe she not really into makeups ... So since she has a great sense of style dressing up-wise, I went for the fashion designer because it suits her more

Btw, thanks CC for "showing" us the answer

P.S. - Who's that girl Bettina is applying the makeup to? (Me3??? )
    A model....not her sister..

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;2858240;
    back Fancygirl! its been a while..lol once the spoilers thread shut down months we steered the yacht over here..ITB is still here...she will probably pop in tonight or tomorrow

Yes Bets has a new beau, and is very happy with him.

Hi bugsme3! So glad you are on the 'yacht' tonight!

Aaron's season was my first Bach to watch, and I got into the show in the middle of the season. I did not really know what it was all about at that time, so I did not form an opinion.

I am overwhelmed this season, though, by all of the posts!! I cannot keep up with them all!

I still need to watch a few episodes before I can choose my fav. I do think that Amanda seems genuine, and she may end up being my choice, too, along with so many others on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by beejay;2858268;
    Thank you, Cupcakes, for the 'quiz'! That was fun!

I only picked the 'golf instructor' since no one else did, but I was surprised that we did not know that about Bettina (her being a makeup artist!). Although, if you think about it, the best makeup is not makeup that is seen! She applies her makeup, but it is an 'art' to have it look so natural, as she does!

Hello to all of the 'Yachters' tonight! I am enjoying you company!
    wow..all the yachters are out tonight! "...i would have been more surprised if she was a coin collector

Closed Thread