Closed Thread
Page 644 of 649 FirstFirst ... 144544594634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649 LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 6489

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2856962;
    Btw, did anybody noticed that there's not a single Realtor this season

Does this mean that TB really has the say or in command on what he wants for his group of Bachelorettes???
    Could it be because Real Estate has taken a down ward swing and from a monatary stand point, it's not the best profession to be in at the moment. Last season when the bachelorettes were choosen, Real Estate was still moving pretty fast..it was toward the end of filming that it started it's downward spiral & seems to be still headed in that direction.

I will probally get it wrong but I will say fashion designer. This was a great idea CC.

I have not picked my favorite yet. I think it will take a few episodes for me to get a feel about the one I like the most. I tend to pick someone with qualities that I admire, or someone I can most identify with. I am somewhat shy and quiet, and I think that Bettina seemed to sit back and observe, more than take the spotlight.

Before Bettina, I picked Danielle as my favorite, even though by reading the spoilers, I knew she would probably not be F1. With Bettina, I always thought that she would end up as F1, by some twist of fate. Oh, well! I am just glad that she seems so happy these days, and that is what is most important.
    Last edited by beejay; 03-20-2008 at 02:57 PM. Reason: correction to spelling

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2857097;
    Imagine if she ended up being a coin collector
    I would be surprised because she just doesn't seem to fit that mold but you never know, just never know. If you know what you're doing, it can be a lucrative hobby.

YOu all are cracking me up...keep the guesses coming

OK, I will say it, coin collector.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2856922;
    Bettina fun fact of the day:

Besides being a real estate agent, Bettina is also a__________________?

1)golf instructor
    2)coin collector
    3)fashion designer
    4)makeup artist
    5)magician

My first guess would be "fashion designer"; if that's wrong, than it's "makeup artist" or "golf instructor".
    Last edited by TessaFan; 03-20-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Yachters! I've been so busy following other threads,(Bach 12, AI and DWTS -all at one time, Oy!) I didn't realize the yacht was still sailing. Glad to see that Bettina looks happy and healthy. Usually I commiserate when I hear someone has gained weight, but on her it looks great!

Like you all, I find myself really liking Amanda P. I hope we get to see her to the finale and that she has a happy experience on the show.

Ummm - second career for Bettina - Fashion? She always looked very fashionable to me.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2857464;
    Yachters! I've been so busy following other threads,(Bach 12, AI and DWTS -all at one time, Oy!) I didn't realize the yacht was still sailing. Glad to see that Bettina looks happy and healthy. Usually I commiserate when I hear someone has gained weight, but on her it looks great!

Like you all, I find myself really liking Amanda P. I hope we get to see her to the finale and that she has a happy experience on the show.

Ummm - second career for Bettina - Fashion? She always looked very fashionable to me.
    Hey lyb5007

Amanda P? You mean to say Amanda R?
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;2857455;

My first guess would be "fashion designer"; if that's wrong, than it's "makeup artist" or "golf instructor".
    You only get to choose 1 tessafan, so which one really is it?
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Closed Thread