Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2847092;
    i think they are..both seem like solid gold bands...im thinking 'promise rings'

I love how content she looks with him:
    )
    I agree... but I still say he needs a different hair style

Isn't it a bit too quick for a "promise ring" though or any kind of ring for that matter for Bettina? Maybe she finally learned how to "let go" from the show after playing hard to get??

Also, Bettina should change her myspace status to "In a relationship"... I think it's time
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 03-16-2008 at 10:39 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2847103;

Isn't it a bit too quick for a "promise ring" though or any kind of ring for that matter for Bettina? Maybe she finally learned how to "let go" from the show after playing hard to get?? I just hope she know what she's getting into.

Also, Bettina should change her myspace status to "In a relationship"... I think it's time

Maybe they have known each other for a long time as friends and Bettina just wasn't ready. I do think, the show helped Bettina let go of her past and to realize the importance of the future, as well as, to give her the confidence in herself she seemed to need, at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2847103;

Isn't it a bit too quick for a "promise ring" though or any kind of ring for that matter for Bettina? Maybe she finally learned how to "let go" from the show after playing hard to get??
    I believe she has...remember what she said in her last interview. This was while she was dating Scott.

Will it be easier now to show your emotions during a relationship or will you be shy about it?
    It is easier now.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 03-16-2008 at 10:48 PM.

I'm just worried Scott might be a player judging from his message wall on myspace... Seems like he's a "magnet" and attracts all kinds of ladies

But then again, we're not supposed to "judge" like Mr. Womack said :nono
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Well I would say the pictures most recently posted clearly show a couple! A happy couple at that! They make a nice looking couple and the best to both of them. Bettina no doubt has moved long past The Bachelor and appears from the pic's to be in a caring relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2847141;
    Well I would say the pictures most recently posted clearly show a couple! A happy couple at that! They make a nice looking couple and the best to both of them. Bettina no doubt has moved long past The Bachelor and appears from the pic's to be in a caring relationship.
    I agree pminn1608 ... These pics solidify what doubters (like me *I know* lol) saw between Scott & Bettina from previous ones.
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2847139;
    I'm just worried Scott might be a player judging from his message wall on myspace... Seems like he's a "magnet" and attracts all kinds of ladies

But then again, we're not supposed to "judge" like Mr. Womack said :nono
    Scott uses a lot of models in his magazine, just as Brad is exposed to a lot of women in his bars. Both are jobs or I remember Bettina saying that is how she saw Brad owning bars and his exposure to women.

That is probally why his Web page is the way it is. I'm sure Bettina has enough confidence in herself that she doesn't worry.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2847129;
    Maybe they have known each other for a long time as friends and Bettina just wasn't ready. I do think, the show helped Bettina let go of her past and to realize the importance of the future, as well as, to give her the confidence in herself she seemed to need, at that time.
    Timing sometimes is the most telling factor. We'll see how it fits this time as well.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

I wish that snowboarding/skiing date was on last season. Bettina would have looked amazing if she was in it
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2845683;
    Bettina...

Wow Cupcakes, I see you have been busy. Thanks for posting the hot pics.

Closed Thread