Closed Thread
Page 6 of 649 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by Arnola;2602304;
    Hey, good morning and thank you! There's lots of discussion on this site...should keep me busy reading for weeks!
    LOL! This is a great site, many fun things to be found here. Welcome!

FORT Newbie

bettina is so pretty, prettier than deanna i think. i really hope that bettina is the one that brad picks, she just seems like such a sweet and sincere person and even if she is more quiet than the other girls, brad said he likes that about her.so that shouldn't be an obstacle for her and if it was, brad would've gotten rid of her already.

I hope you're right, isabel. I like Bettina, too.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2602447;
    I hope you're right, isabel. I like Bettina, too.

I agree. I like Bettina also. She is my favorite at this time. I like most of the girls. I also think she is the prettiest. I hope she is F1, if not I hope its DeAnna. But its Brad's choice not mine. I hope they start showing more of her.

A warm welcome isabel! Hope you keep posting with us. A warm welcome to Arnola too!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2602589;
    I agree. I like Bettina also. She is my favorite at this time. I like most of the girls. I also think she is the prettiest. I hope she is F1, if not I hope its DeAnna. But its Brad's choice not mine. I hope they start showing more of her.
    Ditto!

I initially picked Bettina on looks alone, but now like her because she's more quiet and reserved. But I also like DeAnna; she seems straight-forward with a good head on her shoulders. Both are my favorites. We'll have to see which one is Brad's!
    Last edited by Arnola; 10-08-2007 at 10:49 AM. Reason: inserted a word

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2602968;
    A warm welcome isabel! Hope you keep posting with us. A warm welcome to Arnola too!

Hey, thank you! I appreciate that!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2602589;
    Well, you got your wish. She sure is pretty. But so far she seems conversationally challenged. Her one year marriage/divorce confession was incredibly awkward and inept, tho I believe that was a false drama induced by producer 'strong suggestion.' He didnt appear to react well to it. Telling Brad directly and forthrightly woulda been a better idea, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2604815;
    Well, you got your wish. She sure is pretty. But so far she seems conversationally challenged. Her one year marriage/divorce confession was incredibly awkward and inept, tho I believe that was a false drama induced by producer 'strong suggestion.' He didnt appear to react well to it. Telling Brad directly and forthrightly woulda been a better idea, IMO.

I don't think she's conversationally challenged; she is more quiet and reserved. (no lap dancer there!). The confession of the marriage and divorce was no big deal. It was edited to look awkward, but I don't think it produced the drama the producers hoped for. Awkwardness was all they got. As far as being direct and forthright...she did the best she could under the circumstances. It probably wouldn't have been good timing to hit him with it right out of the limo!

I think there's a chemistry between them that we haven't fully witnessed yet. Next week we'll hopefully see more of that!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

FORT Newbie

bettina is definitely my favorite. good looking, in shape, and slightly reserved.
    something very endearing about her...

Closed Thread