Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2779918;
    Imagine all those talk we did about Travis, Brad, Ian and Scott before! Wonder what Bettina thinks about those

Ok, I looked up Mammoth Mountain and it seems like a very popular skiing place in California. It's also a famous practice place for some professional snowboarder for it's "Super Pipe" in the park, the largest half-pipe in California. Bettina must be really good at snowboarding if she went to Mammoth Mountain for it
    ..well now she is aware of the beautiful structure Travis It seems the plan is going along just fine......

Thanks for the info on Mammoth mountain, seems like a fun place to go to

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2779924;
    ..well now she is aware of the beautiful structure Travis It seems the plan is going along just fine......

Thanks for the info on Mammoth mountain, seems like a fun place to go to
    Travis??? Not again CC ... I'm still with B&B

Btw, wonder if Bettina went to help her sis in Austin moved already? She didn't mentioned it so probably not yet???
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2779925;
    Travis??? Not again CC ... I'm still with B&B

Btw, wonder if Bettina went to help her sis in Austin moved already? She didn't mentioned it so probably not yet???
    Probably not...I'm glad to hear she is doing well, seems like our girl is happy and having a blast right now!

Well, I'm on the Travis band wagon now. I just visited his myspace and it's very active. It is not the one I had seen before that had more or less been forgotten. I do believe this one is real.

He attended some really good schools, seems to have an interest in causes not just himself and enjoys the same sports Bettina does. And of course, both having lived in Colorado. This guy is looking better and better all the time, Bettina. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2780086;
    Well, I'm on the Travis band wagon now. I just visited his myspace and it's very active. It is not the one I had seen before that had more or less been forgotten. I do believe this one is real.

He attended some really good schools, seems to have an interest in causes not just himself and enjoys the same sports Bettina does. And of course, both having lived in Colorado. This guy is looking better and better all the time, Bettina. Go for it!
    rmb I think had Bettina been on Travis's season they may have hooked up. She would have been the only one that had the sports acumen he was looking for. I think the divorce issue may have been a problem but Travis didn't in my opinion have a real good stock of girls to choose from. I think Sarah was the best of the group and that was why she was chosen but there was no great chemistry between them. Moana was a wild child to me. That being said I do believe Bettina was taken at the time so we know that couldn't have been a possibility, but we can work on it now. IMO I think they would look great together and they also have a lot in common.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2779637;
    My reply to that would have to be, " Bettina, I would be more excited if you would become the next bachelorette!"
    Hi Everyone! We know Byron was divorced when he came on the show and ended up with Mary - whatever was the outcome with them? Will Bettina being a divorcee be okay with PTB to be the bachelorette or are they up to their necks with double standards?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2780371;
    Hi Everyone! We know Byron was divorced when he came on the show and ended up with Mary - whatever was the outcome with them? Will Bettina being a divorcee be okay with PTB to be the bachelorette or are they up to their necks with double standards?
    I would think that for most men they would love to be able to vie for Bettina and divorce wouldn't matter but the PTB seem to think they know what the viewing public and contestant wannabes want. They just won't come and ask us. All we want is real honest sincere people who lead normal lives.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2779905;
    Spying on us? ....actually that would make sense...its odd that she stuck that PS comment in there...maybe she read over here and noticed that many Bettina fans were not excited about the next bachelorette, and thats why asked that?

Given the rumor that the PTB did a number on both Brad and Bettina with conflicting stories between them, I don't see Bettina giving them any chance to go on the show. Been there done that is probably her attitude.

If DeAhna is the Bachelorette and is not anything like she was on Bach 11 does that mean she was acting on the show or that she has a problem with women only. With 25 men to choose from and being in the driver's seat, her demeanour around men may be different so we might see a different side to her, OR she will be the person we saw her on the show after all. The level of blunt/frank talk from her is hard to watch, so I'll say Thank you but NO, thank you.

Does that mean the PTB's ad for bachelors read SENSITIVE MEN NEED NOT APPLY. Men with big egos may not take well to her blunt/frank talk. She could well pick someone she could dominate. If she had been in love with Brad two months after taping like we saw her mention on ATFR is she completely over him and ready to be fully available less than a year after that heartbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2780386;
    Given the rumor that the PTB did a number on both Brad and Bettina with conflicting stories between them, I don't see Bettina giving them any chance to go on the show. Been there done that is probably her attitude.

If DeAhna is the Bachelorette and is not anything like she was on Bach 11 does that mean she was acting on the show or that she has a problem with women only. With 25 men to choose from and being in the driver's seat, her demeanour around men may be different so we might see a different side to her, OR she will be the person we saw her on the show after all. The level of blunt/frank talk from her is hard to watch, so I'll say Thank you but NO, thank you.

Does that mean the PTB's ad for bachelors read SENSITIVE MEN NEED NOT APPLY. Men with big egos may not take well to her blunt/frank talk. She could well pick someone she could dominate. If she had been in love with Brad two months after taping like we saw her mention on ATFR is she completely over him and ready to be fully available less than a year after that heartbreak?
    I'm thinking it would be very hard for Bettina to have men want to touch her all the time. She is very choosy about her men.

I think Deanna was probably more in love with herself and just doesn't like to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2780386;

I have a feeling Deanna's going to be remade from head to toe. She most likely will have her clothes chosen for her. We all saw some of the diasters she came up with last season. She will most likely be given instructions on everything she does.

As for as sensitive men, if they watched last season they're running in the opposite direction not toward the audition for the bachelor. It's hard for me to believe that Deanne was truly in love or falling in love with Brad to begin with. She made it known almost as soon as the FRC aired that she was interested in being the next bachelorette.

Closed Thread