Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;2747881;
    totally agree that had the home town date been better he would have given Bettina the final rose. We would be seeing pictures of Bettina and Brad now instead of Brad and his EX.

If only the HTD been better and Brad had given this relationship a chance to blossom by giving Bettina the Final Rose instead of him running back to his EX.
    It is hard to believe how much was banking on that HTD. I agree with Riley's point about Andy taking Tessa aside to discuss their relationship rather than let the family dynamics with help from Fleiss determine the outcome. I can see that Brad truly was blindsided but I don't think it was from Bettina's family as much as Fleiss. Hopefully he'll give this another whirl

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;2747895;
    It is hard to believe how much was banking on that HTD. I agree with Riley's point about Andy taking Tessa aside to discuss their relationship rather than let the family dynamics with help from Fleiss determine the outcome. I can see that Brad truly was blindsided but I don't think it was from Bettina's family as much as Fleiss. Hopefully he'll give this another whirl
    Well that falls into place with Bettina no comment to her relationship with Brad being sabotoged doesn't it??

Me3 hinted at that & Bettina pretty much answered it!!
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;2747823;
    Didn't noticed anything wrong with it until you brought it up. Didn't know how to make a picture smaller along with just cutting everyone else out.

Went back to look at the pic I uploaded and it was only 9K. Redid Bettina avatar. What do you think of it now?
    Nice avatar TessaFan!! Love the smile!

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;2747930;
    Nice avatar TessaFan!! Love the smile!
    Yes, she has a great smile. Had to redo it several times to get this.

Originally Posted by rileymeboy
    Only have time for quick answer, if you want more info will have to give it to you later. I'm going to use the dictionaries definition for ascendent for now.

Etymology: Middle English ascendent, from Medieval Latin ascendent-, ascendens, from Latin, present participle of ascendere
    1 : the point of the ecliptic or degree of the zodiac that rises above the eastern horizon at any moment
    2 : a state or position of dominant power or importance 3 : a lineal or collateral relative in the ascending line

With Bettina's ascendent being in the sign of scorpio which is Brad's sun sign. It makes the attraction almost explosive for a relationship..to put it mildly. The attraction is almost unbelievable... sparks fly. Will get into more depth later.
    ============================== ==========================
    Tessa Fan...This explains the unbelievable sparks when Brad first saw Bettina when she got out of the limo.
    ============================== ============================

This is a little more detailed information regarding Bettina's sun sign being in Brad's ascendant. As I stated earlier the attraction for each other is about as strong as it can get. Few couples are fortunate to have this connection between them. Their personalies are very similiar and they seem to think a lot a like. This placement alone..is a strong indication of happiness and contentment between the couple.

In charts..what can make interpation by computer so hard, if you don't see the chart itself ..for instance, this is such a stong placement for a couple it can over ride the negative aspects in the chart most of the time or at least make them much weaker.

It is not unusual for frustrations and misunderstandings to be a part of this relationship in the beginning because neither person has felt this strong a connection with another person before and it can be very frightening to begin with. But very rewarding in the long term.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 01-09-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;2747895;
    Wonder how long it'll be before he realizes that.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2747953;
    Originally Posted by rileymeboy
    Only have time for quick answer, if you want more info will have to give it to you later. I'm going to use the dictionaries definition for ascendent for now.

Etymology: Middle English ascendent, from Medieval Latin ascendent-, ascendens, from Latin, present participle of ascendere
    1 : the point of the ecliptic or degree of the zodiac that rises above the eastern horizon at any moment
    2 : a state or position of dominant power or importance 3 : a lineal or collateral relative in the ascending line

With Bettina's ascendent being in the sign of scorpio which is Brad's sun sign. It makes the attraction almost explosive for a relationship..to put it mildly. The attraction is almost unbelievable... sparks fly. Will get into more depth later.
    ============================== ==========================
    Tessa Fan...This explains the unbelievable sparks when Brad first saw Bettina when she got out of the limo.
    ============================== ============================

This is a little more detailed information regarding Bettina's sun sign being in Brad's ascendant. As I stated earlier the attraction for each other is about as strong as it can get. Few couples are fortunate to have this connection between them. Their personalies are very similiar and they seem to think a lot a like. This placement alone..is a strong indication of happiness and contentment between the couple.

In charts..what can make interpation by computer so hard, if you don't see the chart itself ..for instance, this is such a stong placement for a couple it can over ride the negative aspects in the chart most of the time or at least make them much weaker.
    Riley,

I think it's the other way around, it's Brad's sun sign (Scorpio) being in Bettina's ascendant (Scorpio).

ITA with your interpretation. No wonder Brad said on the FD that he always want to be around her.

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;2747963;
    Riley,

I think it's the other way around, it's Brad's sun sign (Scorpio) being in Bettina's ascendant (Scorpio).

ITA with your interpretation. No wonder Brad said on the FD that he always want to be around her.
    Yes even he was having trouble wondering.

I don't know?? I always want to be around you!!
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2747969;

ITB, maybe he said it during one of those "in the moment" thing he had with Bettina???
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2747969;

Bettina took Brads breath away more than once & Bettina knew after first conversation he was a 10!!

Closed Thread