Closed Thread
Page 54 of 649 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Still love my Bettina. Nothing they say will let me change my opinion. Brad is still mad at her she was not quick enough with her feelings for him. Why at the end did he not say okay we will take it to the real world and decide there. She has his goat.

Shenna was a catty as the rest of the bunch, I cant stand a fake and she is one.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 11-13-2007 at 11:10 AM.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2664663;
    I don't know why Fleiss and company didn't just line Bettina up against a brick wall and stone her to death. It would have been quicker and less painful to watch.
    I know, right?!? Once there was a post that was describing Bettina "being thrown under the bus... got run over by it... then the bus backed-up and run her over again...". Also, that comment Hillary made about her being a "use car" made her hung her head down. I thought that was sad to see and not funny at all like what others think.

She hang her head but to me it was ot to respond to a phony witch because I cannot stand Hillary she has no class.

I too still like Bettina. I know some may disagree with me but I was glad to see her take up for her family. Her family was shown in such a bad light and I think Brad's ego was wounded. However, she stood her ground defending them. Good for her. I know I can say what I want about my family but if someone else talks bad about them, my claws come out! Bettina did it with style.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

I'm glad that she didn't respond to Hillary also. It just shows how composed and classy she was. Sure she was hurt by that comment but she sure knows how to hide them. She's a very private person indeed and not fit to be on a reality show. Maybe she was wrong in the end that she thought she can handle it because she still keep saying that she learned more about herself by doing TB.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2664675;
    I know, right?!? Once there was a post that was describing Bettina "being thrown under the bus... got run over by it... then the bus backed-up and run her over again...". Also, that comment Hillary made about her being a "use car" made her hung her head down. I thought that was sad to see and not funny at all like what others think.
    I saw absolutely nothing funny about Hillary's used car snide remark about Bettina, either. Very witchy.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2664726;
    I saw absolutely nothing funny about Hillary's used car snide remark about Bettina, either. Very witchy.

I'm surprised Chris said it was his favorite moment from the season ... seriously, how many viewers have been divorced, they insulted a large amount of their viewing audience by declaring this was a favorite moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2664733;
    I'm surprised Chris said it was his favorite moment from the season ... seriously, how many viewers have been divorced, they insulted a large amount of their viewing audience by declaring this was a favorite moment.
    I am sure a large percentage of the Bachelor's viewing audience, had what I prefer to call, "a starter marriage".

[FA Edit]
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-13-2007 at 02:20 PM.

FORT Fanatic

One thing is very clear to me after watching last night: Bettina can hold her own.

The editing throughout the season tried to make her out as some fragile thing, like a bird with a broken wing. *pphhhtt* She's strong to the core and will stand up to a perceived injustice. She played it straight last night but she also kept her cards close to her chest.

Perhaps people react negatively to her because she has a caustic sense of humor and doesn't suffer fools easily. That also became clear last night. I started laughing out loud at her reaction to the question about being comfortable/intimate with Brad knowing he was also dating two other women. She all but said "duh! wouldn't you?" But, I think she realized it was a scripted question. It is also obvious that they edited a lot of her response out.

I was a little dismayed that the "heated exchange" between Brad and Bettina was edited down to a polite conversation you could have over tea.

Now, am I still on the Bettina yacht? I'm such a hopeless romantic that even in the face of all of the edited evidence, I would not be surprised if they somehow ended up together. But, I'm also not going to hold my breath that they will. I'm just going to sit here in this chair, enjoying the sea breeze, drinking my non-alcoholic version Bettini recognizing that in the light of eternity, what happens on a "reality" show just isn't that important.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;2664794;
    One thing is very clear to me after watching last night: Bettina can hold her own.

The editing throughout the season tried to make her out as some fragile thing, like a bird with a broken wing. *pphhhtt* She's strong to the core and will stand up to a perceived injustice. She played it straight last night but she also kept her cards close to her chest.

Perhaps people react negatively to her because she has a caustic sense of humor and doesn't suffer fools easily. That also became clear last night. I started laughing out loud at her reaction to the question about being comfortable/intimate with Brad knowing he was also dating two other women. She all but said "duh! wouldn't you?" But, I think she realized it was a scripted question. It is also obvious that they edited a lot of her response out.

I was a little dismayed that the "heated exchange" between Brad and Bettina was edited down to a polite conversation you could have over tea.

Now, am I still on the Bettina yacht? I'm such a hopeless romantic that even in the face of all of the edited evidence, I would not be surprised if they somehow ended up together. But, I'm also not going to hold my breath that they will. I'm just going to sit here in this chair, enjoying the sea breeze, drinking my non-alcoholic version Bettini recognizing that in the light of eternity, what happens on a "reality" show just isn't that important.

Well Julie join this nieve romantic at heart too. LOL Now in saying that if people remember I said Sheena scares the crap out of me & also stated that maybe Sheena returns.LOL just kiding or am I!!!
    That was WEIRD last night all the Sheena love. Who is Sheena pray tell?? lol
    Brad still has too much feeling for Bettina & it doesn't matter what comes out his mouth his eyes tell it all. I would not want to be the chosen one & still hear & see that.
    I think if many are honest they will also see that Fleiss again showed you where the instant connection was & where Brads head really was through this & it is/was Bettina. he can't hide it.
    There is no happy couple in Jenni or Deanna with Brad. Lets face it truthfully but if Bettina is really his type then HUH?? Jenni & Deanna certainly don't fit. Not even close. Jenni & Deanna are the norm for Brad. Different is Bettina & the challenge. His heart is not with the final two & I again say romantic in me that it is still Bettina or is his ex so everyone be ready. Were talking dramatic conclusion & it's not with the final two. I actually think they were throwing Deanna under the bus last night too. She needs a few treads on her I think also.
    Something is very much a miss here is all I can say. It is unfortunate that the family came across as they did but her parents had very valid concerns. Did anyone notice last night when Bettina was saying about her parents & that the time was so short for them to get to know him that Brad was nodding in agreement. If you slow it down you can almost see him break a smile. They certainly wanted to show us Brad watching with intent.
    This cruise is not over till the credits roll at the ATFRC.lol

Closed Thread