Closed Thread
Page 52 of 649 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2663671;
    Yes, parents in real life... as in not on a semi-scripted, fluffy slightly archaic skewing quasi-matchmaking show that usually nets no more than cheap material for rag mags like Star Magazine rather than real life lasting relationships.

But we're not exactly talking reality here. The show yielded only one married couple out of all seasons, and even that was from the Bachelorette, so odds were that nothing earth shattering was going to come out of this show for their daughter, except perhaps a bit of long distance dating for a few weeks and some free publicity for both parties involved.

They completely missed the mark by treating the hometown meeting as if Bettina's happiness hinged on it. Statistics say the most that hinged on it was a rose for the F3, which she did get.

Point taken. From their perspective though, perhaps they were treating it more seriously than others have because Tessa and Bettina are friends, and have been since childhood. At the time of the filming of the HTD, Tessa was engaged to Andy, and for all they knew at the time, Tessa was on her way to the alter with a man she met on The Bachelor.

Bettina was a class act tonight love that girl. Cannot stand Hillary who the devil is she that she needs to know Bettina? she think she is god what an ego but then again she seems to lack self esteem to be putting down everyone who gets more attention than her. And her comedy I did not find it funny. Glad Bettina did not talk to her about her comment she is not worth the breath and energy. Bettina was beautifully dress too the rest could not hold a candle to her imho

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2664016;
    I have not change my mind still LOVE my BETTINA
    Not me .. not after tonight. When she said the next bachaelor should be "Educated" , that did it for me. She said that to get back at Brad and honestly ,I thought of her as a snob (just like her family ) to say that.. I guess ,the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Brad made the right decision he saw right through her. He may not have education, but he was smart enough to see right through her , something her "Educated" ex husband apparently didn't see in the beginning , but definitly saw in the end = Divorce.

Agreed & Bettina felt why not & so why not she has the right to look for love as with anyother person. May not be cutout for a Reality show but hey. I like this girl a lot.

Now tonight was very interesting & for all the buildup we had more Sheena & Hillary.
    I still say something is a miss here. I think Brad's nervousness was very evident with Bettina & ABC wanted us to see that. I actually thought there interaction was good. Don't laugh I did. Some arn't going to like this comment but Bettina still rings Brads bell.
    There is no way Deanna or Jenni take this. This guy is single & on the prowl or has someone else in his life other than the final two & that is what the ATFRC is all about.
    I can't wait for this show to get done I need a life.lol
    I felt ABC was keeping the drama away from Bettina & Brad & I wonder what has been solved. It's gonna be some fun for sure. I can't wait.
    On my channel they didn't show Bevin did they show it on anyone elses channels??

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2664357;
    Not me .. not after tonight. When she said the next bachaelor should be "Educated" , that did it for me. She said that to get back at Brad and honestly ,I thought of her as a snob (just like her family ) to say that.. I guess ,the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Brad made the right decision he saw right through her. He may not have education, but he was smart enough to see right through her , something her "Educated" ex husband apparently didn't see in the beginning , but definitly saw in the end = Divorce.
    Wanna bet it was scripted & if not it just goes to show many don't get sarcastic humour. If anything she was making fun at herself. Yikes I think it was Bettina that wanted out of the marriage. I am just happy this beautiful classy young woman is willing to move on & am also glad to see her time tonight was limited. I thought she handled it very well indeed. It doesn't matter what this woman does she can't do it right but take a honest look at the others. If it hadn't been for her familys approach or line of questioning there is no way in hell the self righteous would be condeming her as they are. Many women on that show & prime examples were made tonight that are a lot worse then the bull Bettina is receiving. Bettina could have come right out tonight & joined the frey I am sure . She certainly used a lot more tact then the others. Absolutley a great girl. If it helps to pull her out of her shell just a little it will have been worth it. Nothing phony about this girl in the least & she still rings Brads bell. lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2664357;
    She SAID that?!?! OMG....my opinion of her just took a nosedive. Actually, my opinion of her wasn't very high after the "well, my date sucked compared to yours" comment, but wow. I'm not a fan of "education snobs".

Wonder what her family thinks having to use Microsoft software on their computers, you know? Considering Bill Gates was a college dropout and all....

Bettina asked Brad why he gave her that last rose if he was so offended by her parents. She also said that she was a little "turned off" by Brad judging her parents. My question to her would be: "Why did you accept that last rose?" She looked awfully happy to get it for someone who was turned off.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks;2664388;
    Bettina asked Brad why he gave her that last rose if he was so offended by her parents. She also said that she was a little "turned off" by Brad judging her parents. My question to her would be: "Why did you accept that last rose?" She looked awfully happy to get it for someone who was turned off.
    Yeah, I really didn't understand Bett's behavior tonight. I didn't think Brad acted at all disrespectful to her parents...and you're @#$% right I would be defensive too if someone attacked my lack of college degree. I don't have a degree and I've had horrible things said to me because of it. I think he handled the situation with class...class that I would really have a hard time with after years of dealing with the same kind of slams and insults.

I wonder if she is so hostile because a) She really DID have serious feelings for him or b) She's a spoiled brat who hates to lose

It's one of the two...but which?

Has Fleiss ever given clues that were not related to the show? Last night, Chrs was very bla and said the same old thing about Brad choosing the bachelorette, nothing about the exciting ending.

I felt Bettina went under the gun last night. Based on that, I don't think she is involved in any way. He didn't have chemistry with Sheena, even though Chad sure seemed to. If anything is different, it'll be the Greek proposal.

FORT Fanatic

I have never understood all the enthusiasm for Bettina. The picture of her-the initial head shot we all saw-was beautiful but in person...it was a very flattering photo. I didnt see the 'hot' factor. And I didnt see where she had all this charisma and charm going for her either. I found her to be pretty uncommunicative overall.
    And I couldnt see her with Brad either. Bettina's from a well off, well educated background. She's going to want a smooth, polished, sophisticated man that will fit into her world. I think a relationship between then would have lasted about 2 months, tops.

Closed Thread