Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2739127;
    She didn't answer the second question...hmmmm and didn't she get to talk to him privately after the taping as BFC stated...or was that in front of everyone else?

what I should've asked is if Brad was her best kisser...
    Maybe she just answered the question of did he ask for her phone number & he did?? So maybe her defense was up a little??

I think she said he was a very good kisser & I think we kinda knew that!! lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2739128;
    So he fits her description of what she is normally attracted to...I wonder that is because she is also passionate and driven herself?
    I thought the same thing too. It's like Bettina just described Brad when she said she wants someone who's has PASSION and is DRIVEN!
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-02-2008 at 11:34 AM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2739001;
    It will be a very long time for another Bettina. The standard is set for class, honesty, integrity & the standard is very high. She still is the only one that ABC has ever indicated was there for the right reasons. All her interviews indicate as such also. WE were very lucky this season with this specail woman that has a lot to give & not just to her life partner.
    inb i agree. It will be hard to find another one.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2739127;
    She didn't answer the second question...hmmmm and didn't she get to talk to him privately after the taping as BFC stated...or was that in front of everyone else?

what I should've asked is if Brad was her best kisser...
    You know when Bettina answered that she wished she had talked to Brad privately, I didn't occur to me that she really didn't... not until you pointed this one out CC ... So, maybe when BFC said that she and Brad had a friendly convo maybe it was indeed in front of everybody . I'm sure Bettina was disappointed at the same time when she said "it was ok despite that".

Yes, you should have CC ... Maybe you can re-phrased it on your next set of questions
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-02-2008 at 12:19 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2739136;
    What are you referring to here Riley? What FORCED Laurie to go back to Brad? Can you expand on this? Thanks.
    I was referring to the fact that Laurie did not want Brad back before he went on the bachelor...she was happy knowing he was there and wanted her..i.e.feeling of power or control. When Brad went on the bachelor, she realized the possibility of his finding someone else and fear set in. i.e. he was her saftey net if she didn't find someone better, then she would settle for Brad. This is what I meant by the circumstances that forced her to make her choice.

A choice without fear and based on love and caring would have been made much sooner.......:nono

Someone on another thread called Bettina passive agressive, which I disagreeded with 100%. However, what we have seen with Laurie are definite signs of being passive aggressive.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 01-02-2008 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2739142;
    I still wonder about this statement...what did she call him out on....and if things got so weird why was she so shocked when he let her go, and the teary eyes in the limo? He obviously reassured her...but by saying what?
    If I remember correctly, her response to that question was..."think about it." In other words...conclusions we have come to in the past and what we saw in pictures and it was so obvious.

Just from the S/C we have seen it was obvious he was withdrawing from her during the dinner. She knew about his ex as Brad had referred to having fallen in love before. She is very intuative.. Could it have been about why he was treating her so cold all of a sudden. On the bench she was able to put 2 and 2 together from the conversation and realized he was choosing no one. If my memory serves me right...Brad was a bucket of contridictions with his emotions for Bettina after the HD.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2739342;
    If I remember correctly, her response to that question was..."think about it." In other words...conclusions we have come to in the past and what we saw in pictures and it was so obvious.

Just from the S/C we have seen it was obvious he was withdrawing from her during the dinner. She knew about his ex as Brad had referred to having fallen in love before. She is very intuative.. Could it have been about why he was treating her so cold all of a sudden. On the bench she was able to put 2 and 2 together from the conversation and realized he was choosing no one. If my memory serves me right...Brad was a bucket of contridictions with his emotions for Bettina after the HD.
    What exactly are those Riley??? I'm sorry my mind is not working on that one right now

Morning by the way Riley
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2739143;
    I meant to say: why didn't Brad mention to the S/J interview that he and Bettina cleared up the situation at the end of the hometown date...unless deep inside it still bothered him greatly....

Just because he kissed her after the HD, doesn't mean that anything had been cleared and his feelings changed. He simply felt effection for Bettina, which seemed to be very natural for him i.e always touching her or holding her hands etc. and acted on it.

Bettina remarked at the WTA that she was very surprised to get a rose after the HD.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2739345;
    What exactly are those Riley??? I'm sorry my mind is not working on that one right now

Morning by the way Riley
    I'm in between patients so don't have time for explanation...my opinion to the answer to her saying "think about it" is in the next paragraph of that post. If needed, I explain more later.

Closed Thread