Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2738998;
    Oh why did Fleiss master hide all those kisses of Brad and Bettina? would it have been too hot to handle?
    Another theory that I have... Maybe that's the reason why the FD was cut short to 45min??? Those 15mins was probably all about B&B...Yes, and that includes the steamy hot tub!
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Was the sister that was with you and your family on the hometown visit, the one that is married and living in Austin?
    She lives in Austin but she is not married.
    How come we thought she was married?

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2738840;
    ITB, if you ask CC she would say that they started kissing (and I quote) "on the boat, the beach, the dinner, the hottub!" ...

I want specific too ITB like was it just a peck or a real kiss???

How did that hometown date end? We really didn't get to see it on TV. Was Brad still upset that night outside on the steps or you were able to "talk things" through?

It ended with him kissing me.
    I take it as a real kiss...lol

Do you know that your sister in Austin got invited to Brad's bar by a clothing vendor on one of the store she shops with and that BFC and Brad were looking forward in meeting her? Would your sister be open to this invitation?
    I think my sister visited one of Brads bars and saw Brad. I believe they chit chatted for a while.
    Hey BFC, you haven't been on here for a while...but were you able to meet Alexa when she dropped by?

Bettina, if Brad appears RIGHT NOW on your door wanting a second chance with you and get to know you better... Do you think you can still "squeeze" him in your holidays knowing how busy you are?
    that is a funny question! haha.
    Its funny that she didn't ignore this question...as well as she didn't say no...hmmmm
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-03-2008 at 01:10 PM.

What was your first reaction after seeing Brad at the WTA for the first time? That was the first time you saw him after you were let go right?
    I would have preferred to see him in private and not in front of everyone but it was ok despite that.
    She didn't answer the second question...hmmmm and didn't she get to talk to him privately after the taping as BFC stated...or was that in front of everyone else?
    Is Brad a good kisser?
    yep!
    what I should've asked is if Brad was her best kisser...

What do you look for in a potential mate? Are you attracted to certain types or personalities?
    I like men that have passion and drive in their life.
    In the short weeks you were able to see a glimpse of Brad, and his character. What was it about him that you liked the best? What about him stood out the most to you?
    Brad is kind and genuine and loyal and seems very committed to anything he pursues. Brad seems like the type of person who can and will succeed at anything he wants to do...failure is just not an option. I like all those qualities about him.
    So he fits her description of what she is normally attracted to...I wonder that is because she is also passionate and driven herself?

I just sent those who requested the unanswered questions...if I forgot anyone please PM me.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 01-02-2008 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2738817;
    One quick question... " being questioned" and "judged" are two different things right??? I'm re-watching the HTD right now and on the last part by the step Bettina said to Brad, " my parents DID have concerns and questions... they're questioning like you're lifestyle right? Like being a bar owner? And like, it's a business... I mean that.. that's like how I feel about it but I can't help but to question it if my family is questioning it." Meanwhile Brad's response was, "... I may not have an education but I'm sure intelligent enough not to judged anybody"

From this statement by Brad this is where we see Bettina made that "disbelief" look as if saying to Brad that my family are not judging you and at the same time made that "I don't look good in paper either" comment and "I mean I don't know what else to say about it" that I feel offended Brad and made him more angry. I think same misunderstanding happened at the WTA where Brad felt judged while Bettina thinks that her family are just questioning him.
    I agree with this...I believe Brad took offense to Bettina's parents questioning him, and took it as judgment, and still probably does.

"I don't look good in paper either" comment and "I mean I don't know what else to say about it"
    This is where he even more upset...you could see it in his tone, and mannerisms after Bettina stated the above. I am assuming they did get over it, if HE ended up kissing HER...or did he just kiss her for the camera's, and to make sure Bettina didn't feel as though she was going home that RC...if he hadn't kissed Bettina, she would have expected to go home...so maybe the producers or Brad himself decided to kiss her so she would think she was safe for that week?

I wonder how the audience would have reacted IF they had shown the truth, and showed BRAD kissing Bettina at the end of the date....would they have felt as sympathetic with Brad? would they forgiven Bettina, since it was clearly evident that Brad had? would there have been such a backlash, if they had shown that Brad was willing to look past it?

Also, why did Brad mention to S/J that he and Bettina cleared up the situation the at the end of the hometown date...unless deep inside it still bothered him greatly....

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2738808;
    My questions still is why watch the show alone and with the phone turn off? It is the most intriguing question I need answer.
    I thought he did that b/c he knew that he was going to choose no one, and didn't want to face the crowd...if he went and watched the last few episodes he would have to deal with numerous questions on who he chose, if he is still happy with the outcome, if he is still with the chosen one, etc...

its easy to lie to an interviewer...but to lie to numerous loyal customers would be very hard for Brad. He wouldn't be able to keep a straight face, and would've given the ending away....IMO

OR maybe he didn't watch it alone...maybe Laurie was there with him...LOL
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-03-2008 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2738855;
    I believe they also kissed here

why didn't they show this? along with the steamy clip of the hottub kiss? instead they repeated the kiss from a different angle?LOL ...I wonder if the average viewer caught on to that...

I am assuming they couldn't show alot of what really happened in Cabo, it wouldn't make sense to the average viewer....why is he that passionate with her? why is he holding her so tight? why is he saying those things? etc...they building the love story with Deanna, not Bettina....

With Bettina they tried to portray it as though there were more feelings from her side, not Brad's...
    "Bettina is falling for Brad, but does Brad feel the same way".... "I fell in love by myself"

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2738453;
    [/B]

After reading Bettina's answers to our questions, it's Brad I now feel sorry for. I don't think he and Laurie have what it takes to make a long term relationship work. A year and a half is a long time to be apart if there is true love there to begin with. What forced Laurie to want Brad back is also telling.
    What are you referring to here Riley? What FORCED Laurie to go back to Brad? Can you expand on this? Thanks.

What was your family's reaction after they found out that you weren't the F1?
    I think they had mixed feelings.
    I wonder what that means? Were they relieved because Brad did not take Bettina all the way to final 2 only to say goodbye to her...or because they felt there was a real connection developing between Bettina and Brad after watching the show, and were disappointed that the process ended up hurting their daughter?

Also I wonder if Bettina is close with her step mother...I didn't see any interaction between her and Bettina during the episode...
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-03-2008 at 01:12 PM.

Okay I have here, Bettina's first set of questions and second set of questions...Lets see if there is a difference in the way she answers between the first time around, where she thinks Brad is single...and the second time around where she is aware that Brad is back with Laura...

Show

First interview:
    Did you have any fears about going on a nationally televised show to find true love?
    Oh my goodness of course! When I committed to participate it was more about being true to myself and doing something different. Finding love was something I was open to but it was an after thought. It was fun and challenging at times!

Was there a particular episode that you liked?Why?
    I liked the Cabo episode because I think it captured some very real moments and those were the best to watch. I really liked the twin episode also. I think the trick they played was light hearted and clever.

How weird was it watch yourself on TV, and seeing the personal moments being televised?
    Very weird!... but also enlightening. I learned so much from the living the experience but even more from watching it.

Do you believe the show is edited truthfully?
    It generally focused on one personality trait and really magnified it create distinct and different characters.
    What was your reaction to watching the show and what surprised you the most about it?

I was very affected by the show. After watching it I only wanted to be with my closet friends and the day after sometimes I was so affected by it I could not even get out of bed!

Would you ever do the show again if asked?Why? Sure why not. I like the ups and downs of life. It keeps things exciting. Plus you only live once so why not make the most out of every opportunity.

What was the most significant thing you learned about yourself during the time spent doing the show?
    I do not want to date a man that has other women in the picture. I learned this before the show but it was reiterated to me with this experience.

What was your best and worst moment/experience from the bachelor?
    Best: way too many to name! Overall it was one of the best experiences of my life.
    Worst: involving my family. They got unnecessary criticism for being protective. I am a independent woman and I can make my own decisions.

Are there any interesting stuff that went on in that house that you want to share with us that we didn't get to see on TV?
    wow! So much. It was like a massive sleep over night after night after night.

Do you feel ABC misled you in anyway? no

Do you believe the producers sabotaged your relationship with Brad by telling you one thing and Brad another? no comment

Second interview:
    What has been the most surprising thing you've seen on the episodes?
    Some of the things I did or said.

Was there anything that you watched twice while watching the show?
    I watched with friends so they would rewind and re-watch scenes that they all laughed at...there were quite a few. All my friends had a really good sense of humor about the show.

What were the most valuable things you learned from your Bachelor experience?
    I became very clear about what I want in a relationship. I also learned to not take life so seriously...we only live once and we might as well have fun doing it!

Since you have watched the episodes. Is there anything you wish they had not shown or portrayed a certain way?

I don't think anyone was portrayed in the best light including Brad. Sometimes things were said in a joking kind of way but that did not always translate through TV.

Do you regret anything you did or said about anyone in the house?

There are two parts to the experience...living it and watching a produced version of it. Living it I have no regrets. I was proud of the way I carried myself and acted and the only thing I have control over is myself.

Are you happy with the outcome of your life so far after Bachelor?

Yes, I am very happy with my life right now

Hometown date

How did your sister view Brad on the home town visit?

She likes Brad and thinks he is a cool guy.

Was the sister that was with you and your family on the hometown visit, the one that is married and living in Austin?

She lives in Austin but she is not married.

How did that hometown date end?

We really didn't get to see it on TV. Was Brad still upset that night outside on the steps or you were able to "talk things" through? It ended with him kissing me.

If you could go back, where would you have wanted to take Brad instead?
    I would have liked to show Brad my life and that is in Hermosa. I have not lived in DC with my family in over 10 years.

Did you noticed that Brad seems "distant" when he greeted you at the final date in Cabo?Did you notice a change in demeanor in Brad after the hometown date versus prior?
    I can't really remember.

Do you believe that the hometown date was the reason that Brad let you go? I don't know.Do you think the ending would have differed if you had taken Brad to Hermosa Beach?
    who knows.

Cabo

I recall an interview where you stated that the camera's said they would leave you and Brad alone if you gave them a kiss. So was the kiss in the hot tub in Cabo asked for by the producers, or did you and Brad really want to kiss each other, and decided to go for it on your own?

We liked kissing each other.

What was it that caused both you and Brad to say that the fantasy date in Cabo was weird once you both got some alone time without the camera? Both Brad and you have stated at one time or another said that it was weird. Why did both of you feel this way?
    The entire situation is very weird...think about it.

You stated that you had a gut feeling that Brad would chose no one. You had that feeling when you were sitting on the bench together in Mexico. What indicated to you that he would choose no one during your talk on the bench? His demeanor? Or did he say something to you?

Its hard to remember exact details about everything now.

Women Tell All

Many have wondered why you stated "the hot and educated" comment you made at the end of the Women Tell All episode, when asked what you looked for in a potential mate. Did did you say that in humor?
    It was meant in good humor because on the show it was made into a big deal and in reality it is not.

Did you feel 'set-up' during the audience Q&A portion during the Women Tell All taping?
    I did not want to be produced during the WTA and I felt as if I was.

What else was discussed at the WTA that we didn't get to see on TV?

I think they showed an abbreviated and cut version of what was talked about.

What was Brad's reaction when you said that Brad would no one at the Women Tell All? Did Brad ask you after the Women Tell All taping, how you knew that he would pick no one?
    Brad was back stage when we answered so I do not know what his reaction was.

Brad

First interview:
    Do you feel Brad was on the show for the right reasons?
    Sure. Each person had their own individual reasons for doing the show. I don't think anyone can judge whether they were right or wrong. I am sure Brad choose to do the show for his own list of reasons and in his head they were the right ones-- that is all that matters.

Do you believe that Brad was the same person in real life, as he was portrayed in the episodes?
    I have only spent time with Brad on camera so I only know him in that atmosphere.

Can you see herself maintaining a friendship with Brad? Like when he is in LA or when you are in Austin, just touching base?
    Sure I would be happy to.

Have you and Brad been able to discuss & get over the hometown date?
    I personally feel unsettled about some things but I have not talked to him any further.

Why were you surprised that you were let go at F3?
    You did say that you brought up things to Brad during the fantasy dates, that Brad did not like. If you felt he did not like the way the conversation was going, what made you believe that you were going to advance to final 2? Did Brad reassure you?
    Brad said he let me go because he felt like he did not know me or something along those lines. I was aware that we were moving slow so I wanted to stay so we could continue getting to know each other.

We have learned from Brad's friend, Jason, that you and Brad had a very lengthy conversation on the bench after you were let go in Cabo. Can you elaborate on what was exchanged between the two of you, without getting into the personal things.
    I remember our time being pretty short and out conversation was not much longer then what was shown on tv... but maybe that is because it felt a little surreal to me at the time.

Brad has stated that letting go of the final 3 was harder than letting the final 2 go. How do you feel about this?
    It was also really difficult for me to leave when I did. It felt a little premature and I was really sad. I have heard this same thing before but I have never had the chance to talk to him directly.

How did you know at the WTA that Brad did not choose anyone. Did you see herself, as the reason?
    I just had a gut feeling. I had that feeling when we sitting on the bench together in Mexico.

Brad did not want to pursue dating either woman. Why do you think he choose neither woman?

I have no idea. Again, I have not talked to him.

Brad has stated in his last interview that your dad has invited him to Washington DC? Is this true? and what changed your father's opinion of him?
    My dad truly respects and likes Brad probably more then anyone (including Brad) knows. That was unfortunate that it was twisted in a negative way. I hope Brad knows that he is always welcome in my home and also my parents.

Do you feels there is any chance whatsoever of you and Brad dating in the future, if he was willing to give all his heart to you? Or is it a shut case?
    There is something refreshing about putting the show behind me and not looking back at all...keeping things black and white and closing the door. However, with that said, I feel very blessed and lucky to have met Brad and if he showed up in my life again in some way I would be happy to see him.

Has your opinion of Brad changed after watching the show?
    I like Brad a lot. I think Brad is a really interesting person and I was only able to get to know a little bit of him in that experience. Brad mentioned that I was a mystery to him...well he is a huge mystery to me too!

Second interview:
    What were your thoughts and feelings when you first laid eyes on Brad? Did you get the butterflies when you first saw him?
    I am very picky about the men I am attracted to so I was excited because I was attracted to Brad right away.

What were the first things you said to Brad? What were the first things Brad said to you?
    The first episode showed it all.

In the short weeks you were able to see a glimpse of Brad, and his character. What was it about him that you liked the best? What about him stood out the most to you?
    Brad is kind and genuine and loyal and seems very committed to anything he pursues. Brad seems like the type of person who can and will succeed at anything he wants to do...failure is just not an option. I like all those qualities about him.

What was your first reaction after seeing Brad at the WTA for the first time? That was the first time you saw him after you were let go right?
    I would have preferred to see him in private and not in front of everyone but it was ok despite that.

Did Brad open upto you about his childhood, and how his mother's divorces affected him?

We talked about it a little.

What did Brad and you talk about during your dates?

We talked about our day to day lives and what we wanted to do in the future.

Were you able to teach Brad how to surf?

no

We noticed throughout the episodes Brad and you at many times were laughing, especially Brad. He seemed genuinely enjoyed those laughs. What made you both laugh all the time you were together?
    I don't remember exactly what we were laughing at all those times. We were probably just goofing around or something. He's serious but goofy all at the same time.

Did Brad and you dance during the music that was sung live at the end of the Cabo episode?

We just hung out and listened together.

Is Brad a good kisser?
    yep!

Extra

First interview:
    How do you feel about this article:

Watch with Kristin - Bachelor Scandal Part Deux: Why Brad Really Did It

That article just makes me smile.

Second interview:
    Me3 posted this:
    "True! She shared with me that in Mexico Brad confided in her about his own experience with the show. She was worried about him but was unsure as how to handle it because she did not want to loose Brads trust but at the same time she wanted to make sure he was taken care of."

Questions relating to the post above:

* Is this post true?
    * If so what does it mean that you had to make sure Brad trusted you?
    * And what is meant by that you wanted to make sure Brad was taken care of?
    * When did this occur, during your alone time on your final date, or on the bench after you were let go?

There is so much that happened between me and Brad it would be hard to go into written details about everything. It is hard to explain a relationship to other people because the only people that ever really understand it are the two people involved. Sometimes it is better to keep some things private.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First difference I know is that she left out a chuck full of questions the second time in order to protect someone...where as the first time around she was very open about anything and everyone, and did not skip out on any questions.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 01-02-2008 at 06:42 AM.

In the end though things got a little weird between us, I guess I called him out on stuff and he didn’t like it.
    I still wonder about this statement...what did she call him out on....and if things got so weird why was she so shocked when he let her go, and the teary eyes in the limo? He obviously reassured her...but by saying what?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2739132;
    I agree with this...I believe Brad took offense to Bettina's parents questioning him, and took it as judgment, and still probably does.

This is where he even more upset...you could see it in his tone, and mannerisms after Bettina stated the above. I am assuming they did get over it, if HE ended up kissing HER...or did he just kiss her for the camera's, and to make sure Bettina didn't feel as though she was going home that RC...if he hadn't kissed Bettina, she would have expected to go home...so maybe the producers or Brad himself decided to kiss her so she would think she was safe for that week?

I wonder how the audience would have reacted IF they had shown the truth, and showed BRAD kissing Bettina at the end of the date....would they have felt as sympathetic with Brad? would they forgiven Bettina, since it was clearly evident that Brad had? would there have been such a backlash, if they had shown that Brad was willing to look past it?

Also, why did Brad mention to S/J that he and Bettina cleared up the situation the at the end of the hometown date...unless deep inside it still bothered him greatly....
    I meant to say: why didn't Brad mention to the S/J interview that he and Bettina cleared up the situation at the end of the hometown date...unless deep inside it still bothered him greatly....

Closed Thread