Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2738987;
    NO we need some Bettini's!! Were just getting started & it's only Jan 1/2008. lol
    Glad to REALLY have you back ITB
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2738989;
    Well, caught again...reading post backward. Remember in Brad's first interview after he arrived in Austin after the filming..his statement that his chosen one calmed him, he then went on to describe Bettina to a T. We all thought from that interview that Bettina was his F1. From what I have been able to find out about Laurie, I sure can't see her calming him..it is most likely the other way around. Either that, or Brad was so far out of touch with reality he was mixing the two up in his mind.
    Well is Bettina was able to difuse that situation on HTD & get that coveted kiss then indeed she can calm a person. I remember Brad saying that & many of us speculating it was Bettina he was talking about & now I think we have part of that answer.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2738993;
    Glad to REALLY have you back ITB

Thanks !! This is my sanity at the moment!!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2738992;
    You think we will keep going on about Brad and Bettina and finding more stuff to dissect, inspect, reject or accept (borrowed some of it from Len Goodman on DWTS) until the next season starts. Hopefully posters will remember there will be another new guy and 25 women as well and not call the Bach Brad (unless there was another Brad again like we had two Andrews #3 & #10). That would be interesting. Doubt if there'd be another Bettina. She is a class act all by herself.
    I don't think I can move on to Bach 12 Seeker until I get my happy ending this season
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

FORT Fogey

OLI, please locate the pic of Brad in a light suit walking down some hallway that RMB and ITB made reference to in their post earlier tonight. It was FD episode apparently after he sent Bettina away or was it before? I didn't see that episode when it aired. Caught the web version a bit. So can you post those pics please. Thank you !

Oh why did Fleiss master hide all those kisses of Brad and Bettina? would it have been too hot to handle?

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2738994;
    Well is Bettina was able to difuse that situation on HTD & get that coveted kiss then indeed she can calm a person. I remember Brad saying that & many of us speculating it was Bettina he was talking about & now I think we have part of that answer.
    ITA with you ITB. Who would have expect that Bettina's HTD will end up with Brad kissing her ... I'd say most (if not all) description Brad made of his chosen still points toward Bettina and not his ex-not ex anymore (??? LOL)
    -----------

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2738991;
    Remember he is a bit of Forest Gump. Mix up happens. Bettina did take his breath away and the first one he was stump taking to and he ask for a hug. She had a mighty effect on the poor fellow. All those shirt pulling was enlightening.
    He wanted to steal a hug

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2738992;
    You think we will keep going on about Brad and Bettina and finding more stuff to dissect, inspect, reject or accept (borrowed some of it from Len Goodman on DWTS) until the next season starts. Hopefully posters will remember there will be another new guy and 25 women as well and not call the Bach Brad (unless there was another Brad again like we had two Andrews #3 & #10). That would be interesting. Doubt if there'd be another Bettina. She is a class act all by herself.

It will be a very long time for another Bettina. The standard is set for class, honesty, integrity & the standard is very high. She still is the only one that ABC has ever indicated was there for the right reasons. All her interviews indicate as such also. WE were very lucky this season with this specail woman that has a lot to give & not just to her life partner.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2738997;
    OLI, please locate the pic of Brad in a light suit walking down some hallway that RMB and ITB made reference to in their post earlier tonight. It was FD episode apparently after he sent Bettina away or was it before? I didn't see that episode when it aired. Caught the web version a bit. So can you post those pics please. Thank you !
    Seeker, I'm with you on this one. I don't remember seeing that also so sorry I can't help you with this one unless ITB or RMB point EXACTLY where they saw it (what episode)...
    -----------

Closed Thread