Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2738976;
    Wow that was fast Seeker we are faster than the FBI. LOL
    Seeker is subbing for Cupcakes tonight with all the sleuthing????
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2738978;
    Ok & do we know when he started watching the shows by himself?? I think it was after Bettina was let go & we got word the bar cheered. If F3 was hard for him to let go then the bahaviour in the bar had to be hard also!! Interesting stuff!!
    I believe the very first episode he was in a viewing party and he watched the finale all by himself so I don't know what he did in between

Seeker, time for you to do more sleuthing
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2738977;
    Ok, since you got all the facts Seeker then, my bad
    When we want answers, we find it don't we? Enquiry minds are sharp and working fast tonight.

Now it's time for some

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2738983;
    When we want answers, we find it don't we? Enquiry minds are sharp and working fast tonight.

Now it's time for some
    Seeker, I think we're the only ones who's working OT here ... Most of the thread are dead already except ours
    -----------

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2738980;
    I believe the very first episode he was in a viewing party and he watched the finale all by himself so I don't know what he did in between

Seeker, time for you to do more sleuthing
    Can I do that in the morn, need to get some

NO we need some Bettini's!! Were just getting started & it's only Jan 1/2008. lol

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2738984;
    Seeker, I think we're the only ones who's working OT here ... Most of the thread are dead already except ours
    Yup so it tells you the impact this classy woman had on the show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2738525;
    Well many of us speculated at that time he was going back to someone & it was after some rose ceremony. I think his look in that pic along with the one after he put Bettina in that limo was the same. Look of frustration & confusion!!

Could it be & this one is way out there but that he did go back to see Bettina & she said no give it more time away from teh show & where he was at with things. It didn't mean she was not interested but maybe Brad thought it was as easy let down for her. She wanted him to be sure. Maybe what was said on the bench is what he may have gone back to talk about. She sensed his confusion when she said if what you have with those other two women etc. We know from Me3 that Bettina was worried about Brad. Did a refusal from Bettina signal Brad that maybe she really wasn't interested so Laurel indeed is who he went back too. We know Brad doesn't always think things through at times when he gets angry & frustrated. We know Bettina must be able to calm him if he got that kiss in after the HTD. I think Bettina calms many including the yacht!!

I think right now given the interviews we have is that quite possibly that they have talked more then either is willing to indicate & it is much easier to say they have not talked. So be it!!

Going out for New Years dinner so will be back later tonight.
    Well, caught again...reading post backward. Remember in Brad's first interview after he arrived in Austin after the filming..his statement that his chosen one calmed him, he then went on to describe Bettina to a T. We all thought from that interview that Bettina was his F1. From what I have been able to find out about Laurie, I sure can't see her calming him..it is most likely the other way around. Either that, or Brad was so far out of touch with reality he was mixing the two up in his mind.

Also, others have brought up the theory of Brad going back to Laurie on the rebound. Haven't given that theory much thought but now that you presented your theory in the manner you just did, it could all make sense.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 01-02-2008 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2738989;
    Well, caught again...reading post backward. Remember in Brad's first interview after he arrived in Austin after the filming..his statement that his chosen one calmed him, he then went on to describe Bettina to a T. We all thought from that interview that Bettina was his F1. From what I have been able to find out about Laurie, I sure can't see her calming him..it is most likely the other way around. Either that, or Brad was so far out of touch with reality he was mixing the two up in his mind.
    Remember he is a bit of Forest Gump. Mix up happens. Bettina did take his breath away and the first one he was stump talking to and he ask for a hug. She had a mighty effect on the poor fellow. All those shirt pulling was enlightening.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 01-02-2008 at 01:46 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2738984;

You think we will keep going on about Brad and Bettina and finding more stuff to dissect, inspect, reject or accept (borrowed some of it from Len Goodman on DWTS) until the next season starts. Hopefully posters will remember there will be another new guy and 25 women as well and not call the Bach Brad (unless there was another Brad again like we had two Andrews #3 & #10). That would be interesting. Doubt if there'd be another Bettina. She is a class act all by herself.

Closed Thread