Closed Thread
Page 5 of 649 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2596823;
    I liked Bettina also, I think after she tells Brad about the divorce she will relax more and we will see a different side of her. Her comment prior to meeting with Brad about his ideal woman probally would not include a divorced woman. She almost started to cry, my heart went out to her. I definitely think she will at least be in the top 3 maybe f1.
    It was hard watching her, the poor gal. I too hope we see more of their interaction as the show progresses, they are clearly smitten with each other.

I think once she tells him about her divorce and he doesn't see it as a factor then she will relax. She seems like she will always be quiet and reserved. He did say he liked that in a couple interviews. And the ABC description of the show says he tells her that. Also just rewatched this week and I think she is the only one who doesn't really wear makeup. She is beautiful. No makeup, that screams low maitenance to me. Brad likes low maitenance.....just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2597667;
    I think once she tells him about her divorce and he doesn't see it as a factor then she will relax. She seems like she will always be quiet and reserved. He did say he liked that in a couple interviews. And the ABC description of the show says he tells her that. Also just rewatched this week and I think she is the only one who doesn't really wear makeup. She is beautiful. No makeup, that screams low maitenance to me. Brad likes low maitenance.....just saying.
    I agree. Telling someone whom you've only known for a few days such a personal thing is hard to do, it won't come out right especially if you only have a few minutes to spare. I did feel bad for Bettina when she was trying hard to tell him. And did anyone notice when Brad came up to her before the RC, he kissed her twice?! I think one on her cheek and the neck.

And yeah, she doesn't need a whole lot of make-up, she's beautiful!

I am surprised he kept this girl. They don't seem to have a rapport and he doesn't seem to be that into blondes anyway (there are only three left). She stumbled all over her tongue and made no sense at all when she was trying to tell him about her divorce. It's too early in the game to get that personal. She should wait until she is in the final rounds (if she makes it that far). But, about the divorce . . Brad is a 34 year old bar owner. I really really doubt that finding out she's divorced would matter one whit to him if he was really into her. Younger guys may want a woman who has not been "sullied" by a divorce, but mature men are aware that a mis-step in the marriage department often goes along with the territory.

I am rooting for Bettina, but it doesn't bode well because Brad seems to have a thing for brunettes (bless his heart).

Bettina is a brunette she just color her hair blond

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2599247;
    Bettina is a brunette she just color her hair blond
    With this particular bachelor, I think she would have had a better chance if she had gone back to her natural hair color. But, even then, I just don't think he is that interested. She seems sweet and she is certainly pretty but unless she gets a chance to be 1 on 1 and they have a connection, she won't last much longer. I don't think her being a divorcee will matter to him at all.

I like Bettina, too. She seems very sweet. But if he should go for DeAnna, that would be ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnola;2601861;
    I like Bettina, too. She seems very sweet. But if he should go for DeAnna, that would be ok too.
    Welcome to the Fort, Arnola! Glad that you are posting with us.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2601916;
    Welcome to the Fort, Arnola! Glad that you are posting with us.

Hey, good morning and thank you! There's lots of discussion on this site...should keep me busy reading for weeks!

Closed Thread