Closed Thread
Page 4 of 649 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

So far she is my favorite. Since Brad has experience with divorce and he may be sympathize with her.

I have a gut feeling the divorce won't be too much of an issue this season as it has been in the past.

So far, I think Bettina is my favorite too. Was she married long? I really hope Brad doesn't make a big deal about it.

FORT Newbie

i love Bettina she is by far my favourite and she's the prettiest one there. i can't stand deanna she doesn't seem sincere.

She's beautiful and seems very sweet so far! She is definitely one to keep our eyes on!

FORT Regular

From what I've seen so far, I like Bettina. She looked beautiful and Brad was definitely interested. What I really liked was that she was understated (low key) and didn't even try hard to impress the Bachelor. All she did was was be herself.

That's what I like best about her, too. She seems like a very humble person.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Bettina will be around for a while, hopefully to the end. She was real and that is rare on this show.

I think Bettina is pretty, I think she'll go far - but somebody needs to buy her some really good conditioner.

I like her a lot and thought she was even prettier on the show than in that photo. I hope she'll go far.

I liked Bettina also, I think after she tells Brad about the divorce she will relax more and we will see a different side of her. Her comment prior to meeting with Brad about his ideal woman probally would not include a divorced woman. She almost started to cry, my heart went out to her. I definitely think she will at least be in the top 3 maybe f1.

Closed Thread