Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2683042;
    Thanks to ITB and OLI for PMing me with the outcome. There is still speculation that Bettina might be there. Whether she does or not I don't see her going back to him however much I saw the potential for a real relationship between them than with any of the f2.

When it got down to f3 he said he knew his choice. His explanation to Bettina was "I don't know who you are in my heart".

With Jenni he had chemistry but felt something vital was lacking in their relationship. He said the same things he said about Bettina to DeAhna as well. He said the same things in person to Bettina some of which he said in a VO about DeAhna. Makes you wonder did he replace Deahna as the one once Bettina left in Cabo?

I read several posters saying it was cruel to tell D that he let Jenni go which made her feel she was the one. Bettina was shocked when she was let go. Did her statement to him that he must have something incredible with either of the other two resonate with him in the end? The meeting and dates with the f2 was the first time since Bettina left. Did Brad react with the cold mask like expression with either of them when he said goodbye to them?

Previews after WTA his mother asked him "do you love her"? Did that spook Brad? Maybe he loved them in his own way but it wasn't what he would define as the TRUE LOVE he looks for in a spouse. He is one confused DUDE and maybe even have a commitment phobia. His parents divorced and the need to be sure that marriage is one time thing may be so important to him that he may be scared to commit and fail.

Of the f3 he said goodbye to who would you say he showed the most emotion to? B, D or J?
    Bettina, I truly felt sorry for the girls in the way he said good-by to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2683147;
    If Bettina wants Brad back, then I wish her all the best. Does she think she will kiss him and make it will make Brad better? Go for it. I think it will be like walking on egg shells all the time. How can anyone have a relationship with someone without ever questioning anything. Always in total agreement, always building up the person. Wait when the kids start questioning everything.

If goes back to Bettina, then Brad's comments to DeAnna about he knew it was her form day 1 was not honest. So his honesty is out the window. He said he is honest.

I am so glad DeAnna and Jenni dodged a major bullet at the FRC.
    Why is it that every thing he said to DEanna or Jenni was a lie & he was not honest?? What about reversing it & saying about all the things he said to Bettina was a lie & dishonest. It all fits there too. I would like to see something on that good old peice of paper negatives & postives for each girl & what wa said & how it was interpreted. I happen to think that much of what he said & did with Bettina was a lot more honest or dishonest how ever we look at it.

This is is not a tit for tat thread & no one wants anything but the best for everyone, I choose to have my emotions & feelings more for a woman named Bettina. That does not mean I don't care about the other women & there feelings Or that I don't have feeling for Brad.
    I don't care for being ridiculed for what I am feeling or seeing. It's my fantasy & my reality & I can deal with it. To attack because of who I am or what I feel is not called & I hate to take it personally. I know it is a reality show, I get it, I have no say in what these people do with there lives. I will continue to look for fantasy, love , romance, turmoil.
    Why can't we just choose to agree to disagree be friends have our opinions & forget about attacks.
    GO Bettina & if Brad is part of it still great & if not fine. I happen to think there is a lot left on the table yet & many questions with this pair just as others have there questions. If Bettina & Brad were able to survive this then you have to think what they are feeling is amazing & give them your blessing wether you agree or not. It would have to be worth pursuing to them & real.
    There has been much left out here & maybe we get answers tonight & maybe not time will tell.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2683235;
    Why is it that every thing he said to DEanna or Jenni was a lie & he was not honest?? What about reversing it & saying about all the things he said to Bettina was a lie & dishonest. It all fits there too. I would like to see something on that good old peice of paper negatives & postives for each girl & what wa said & how it was interpreted. I happen to think that much of what he said & did with Bettina was a lot more honest or dishonest how ever we look at it.

This is is not a tit for tat thread & no one wants anything but the best for everyone, I choose to have my emotions & feelings more for a woman named Bettina. That does not mean I don't care about the other women & there feelings Or that I don't have feeling for Brad.
    I don't care for being ridiculed for what I am feeling or seeing. It's my fantasy & my reality & I can deal with it. To attack because of who I am or what I feel is not called & I hate to take it personally. I know it is a reality show, I get it, I have no say in what these people do with there lives. I will continue to look for fantasy, love , romance, turmoil.
    Why can't we just choose to agree to disagree be friends have our opinions & forget about attacks.
    GO Bettina & if Brad is part of it still great & if not fine. I happen to think there is a lot left on the table yet & many questions with this pair just as others have there questions. If Bettina & Brad were able to survive this then you have to think what they are feeling is amazing & give them your blessing wether you agree or not. It would have to be worth pursuing to them & real.
    There has been much left out here & maybe we get answers tonight & maybe not time will tell.
    I'm with you here ITB Seems like people forget that when Bettina was let go we as her supporters also felt misled by Brad but we never hated him but merely disappointed in him. Of course we want what's best for our girl wheather or not it is with Brad she will have our support no matter what as long as she is happy. We saw something special in them both that's why we continued to hope for the best even after this show is over.

FORT Fogey

Well said. It's up to Brad and Bettina to decide IF the want to pursue this relationship at all. Maybe this was one big hurdle that they got through and came out together. As the saying goes "LOVE CONQUERS ALL". He openly told Jenni something was missing when he said I want more than I have here. So that was a door closed. With DeAhna he said I cannot honestly look you in the eye and say I love you. So there is another door closed. If either of these women accept the proposal at ATFR "IF"he infact proposed to any of the f2 then it seems desperate IMO. I don't see Jenni accepting it for sure. But DeAhna I'm not so sure. With these two women he locked the door and threw away the key, IMO.

As odd as it might seem Brad said to Bettina that his decision was that in his heart he felt he didn't know who she was, now that is open to pursue if he chose. He also said he was going to feel haunted by his decision. Was he going against his heart here? Of the f3 this one seems the most viable if at all. The door has been closed and locked but he still holds the keys in his hands. We shall see.

TV Guide mentioned he is with the one he chose and answering to the f2 hints he chose someone. Speculation is that it could be Bettina.

Other threads some speculate it's Sheena but he already locked that door and threw away the key as well saying he had no chemistry there. Some are even saying it could be his ex- (does she really belong on the show like Shaun Phillips who was a football player at a racetrack) or one of the producers on the show he fell in love with. Wow! Maybe they didn't say much. became best friends. true love could have happened here. Quite possible. We'll find out tonight.

Bravo!ITB If there love is strong enough, it can survive. Brad is very strong-willed to make it work. Hats off to Brad for realizing that he made a mistake and being man enough to correct it. He was searching for true love and he found it, how can anybody be mad about that. I think it will be a beautiful proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2683274;
    Well said. It's up to Brad and Bettina to decide IF the want to pursue this relationship at all. Maybe this was one big hurdle that they got through and came out together. As the saying goes "LOVE CONQUERS ALL". He openly told Jenni something was missing when he said I want more than I have here. So that was a door closed. With DeAhna he said I cannot honestly look you in the eye and say I love you. So there is another door closed. If either of these women accept the proposal at ATFR "IF"he infact proposed to any of the f2 then it seems desperate IMO. I don't see Jenni accepting it for sure. But DeAhna I'm not so sure. With these two women he locked the door and threw away the key, IMO.

As odd as it might seem Brad said to Bettina that his decision was that in his heart he felt he didn't know who she was, now that is open to pursue if he chose. He also said he was going to feel haunted by his decision. Was he going against his heart here? Of the f3 this one seems the most viable if at all. The door has been closed and locked but he still holds the keys in his hands. We shall see.

TV Guide mentioned he is with the one he chose and answering to the f2 hints he chose someone. Speculation is that it could be Bettina.

Other threads some speculate it's Sheena but he already locked that door and threw away the key as well saying he had no chemistry there. Some are even saying it could be his ex- (does she really belong on the show like Shaun Phillips who was a football player at a racetrack) or one of the producers on the show he fell in love with. Wow! Maybe they didn't say much. became best friends. true love could have happened here. Quite possible. We'll find out tonight.
    Great point Seeker Now that you've mention that it does really come into perspective when you put into consideration what his reasons are to each of these F3 women. You are right with Bettina he holds the key in his hands! Remember when he said in an interview "every relationship is worth pursuing and nurturing"? This DOES applies to Bettina and him. Not on Jenni and Deanna when you based it on the reason he gave them last night. So it all remains to be seen what's going to happen tonight.

All I can say is if it is Sheena we missed a whole show not just some of it??lol
    Could Chad be that convincing saw her at first sight & just knew?? Still don't get the Sheena love at the WTA & pedestal she was put on:nono lol
    I could accept the EX a lot sooner than this one??

Whats one more nite of Fleiss BS hey mates??lol
    Were definatley up for it sharks & all. lol

ITB, if it's Sheena then definitely we've been watching a different show this entire time! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2682554;
    Exactly! I looked back at the HTD and at the end of the rc, the look Bettina had on her face, I first thought it was being sad for Sheena...but then I took a closer look and I believe Sheena wouldn't hug Bettina, she looked so hurt. That made me so mad, she's just so immature. She needs to take a look at herself. The comment she made about Michele when she got hurt was 10 times worst than that boring date comment.
    My mind's totally blank but what did Sheena's say about Michele after she got hurt? Just curious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;2683394;
    My mind's totally blank but what did Sheena's say about Michele after she got hurt? Just curious.
    something about she was the only one inside the house and that she ran out screaming when she heard a sound and was so scared. Someone else called for medical help.

Closed Thread