Closed Thread
Page 12 of 649 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

I believe Bettina was married in 2004. I would guess she graduated from college about 2002.

I thought she was being expertly vague - good for her
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2621305;
    I believe Bettina was married in 2004. I would guess she graduated from college about 2002.

I agree also. I certainly do not need to know divorce details of anyone & especially based on some crazy relaity show for the world to hear. The only person that may know anything in private & that could be limited until further into the show would be Brad. Fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2621484;
    I agree also. I certainly do not need to know divorce details of anyone & especially based on some crazy relaity show for the world to hear. The only person that may know anything in private & that could be limited until further into the show would be Brad. Fine with me.
    Make that two of us who do not need to know the details of Bettina divorce. What is it to any of us? Brad will make his decisions without any input from an outside source as to what life style he is looking for in the chosen lady.

Good post intheblind

I think that Brad likes Bettina but is keeping her around so that she will get more confident with herself and dating. I don't mean to sound mean, but I honestly don't think that Brad would marry a girl who was divorced. Especially because to me, he doesn't seem absolutely "smitten" with her.

I'm not saying that divorced people aren't good enough or deserve to find true love; just that I don't see huge sparks from Brad. I think he's keeping her because there were others he wanted to leave before her.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2629604;
    I don't mean to sound mean, but I honestly don't think that Brad would marry a girl who was divorced.
    I agree with you and it's not at all meant to be harsh. Brad's family life was destroyed by divorce, it's not something he believes in. You cannot reconcile this in a speed dating show, real life dating yes, but these issues are too big for a show with this format.

Then I would suggest that no divorcee's need apply for the bachelor. We go through this everytime we have a divorcee on the show & we end up with discussion like this.
    There either not good enough or they have underlying issues that take longer to reslove.

Seems like Fleiss himself actually may not want them on the show either but because it may be against the law to discriminate he must allow one.

It's sad that a person divorced does not have the same right to look for love the same place as others do & enjoy that experince
    They never seem to measure up to many for this type of show including the bachelors.
    Sometimes it's a person's loss because they can lose the best thing that could have happened for them based on nievity & prejudging.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2629604;
    I think that Brad likes Bettina but is keeping her around so that she will get more confident with herself and dating. I don't mean to sound mean, but I honestly don't think that Brad would marry a girl who was divorced.

I don't see huge sparks from Brad. I think he's keeping her because there were others he wanted to leave before her.
    I bet he seriously considers Bettina, otherwise he wouldn't ask her if she has any kids from the divorce. And he's always gentle and kind with her... She has a calming effect on Brad as well.

We don't see "huge sparks" from B&B because it's possible hidden edit (same as Jen and Andrew season). There are obvious chemistry and that is why the other girls like Jenni, Deanna and Hillary were jealous of Bettina and questioning her "intentions"!
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

Blob was divorced and a bachelor for Trista and then had his own show.
    Is it o.k. for men but not o.k. for women to have been divorced?
    If Brad can't get past the fact Bettina is divorced then that is his loss not hers.
    From the editing we have been shown, it appeared he was accepting of the divorce as he has discussed the divorce with her twice on two different dates.
    Brad has asked questions of Bettina and she has openly and honestly answered him. We never get to see an entire conversation so we have no idea how extensively it was discussed. I just do not see the divorce as an issue.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2621305;

I couldn't agree more! I say good for Bettina! She doesnt owe those women anything about her private life.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2631390;
    I couldn't agree more! I say good for Bettina! She doesnt owe those women anything about her private life.

you got it onward & upword.

Closed Thread