Closed Thread
Page 11 of 649 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

FORT Fan

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2576731;
    There seems to be a lot of realtors this time. Or maybe I'm just noticing it more this go-round.
    Houses are not selling; hence let's try reality TV, LOL:-)

FORT Regular

So I'm confused here. Was Bettina in a 1 year (in her words, brief) relationship or was it 5 years? She has said two different things.

Can anybody clear this up?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2616923;
    So I'm confused here. Was Bettina in a 1 year (in her words, brief) relationship or was it 5 years? She has said two different things.

Can anybody clear this up?
    My understanding was they were together for 4 years prior and married for 1 year. I really like Bettina but how can she say it was a quick decision if they dated for 4 years?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rascal;2616928;
    My understanding was they were together for 4 years prior and married for 1 year. I really like Bettina but how can she say it was a quick decision if they dated for 4 years?

I have taped the shows since Ep 1. Wednesdays we have Bachelor Night at my friends house. I will be watching again tonight and pay close attention.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2616961;
    I have taped the shows since Ep 1. Wednesdays we have Bachelor Night at my friends house. I will be watching again tonight and pay close attention.
    Let us know what you find out. I can see where she could think she was too young when she married. That would make sense but not that it was a quick decision.

I understood five year relationship including one year of marriage & she was very young. She told Brad on the yacht she has not been in a relationship for the last year & half to two years. That makes her about 20 when she married or maybe 19.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2617038;
    I understood five year relationship including one year of marriage & she was very young. She told Brad on the yacht she has not been in a relationship for the last year & half to two years. That makes her about 20 when she married or maybe 19.
    Actually, she would have met her husband at 19 and married at 23 or 24, divorced at 25 and single for 2 - 2 1/2 years.

Does that sound about right?

FORT Fogey

I am not so sure the 5 year relationship was the same person as the marriage. Stephi asks "oh, was that the five year relationship". We hear a yes but it doesn't sound like Bettina to me. And then it is kind of choppy with Bettina saying something...someone go back and see if I am crazy...Just didn't sound like that "yes" fit into the convo.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2617081;
    I am not so sure the 5 year relationship was the same person as the marriage. Stephi asks "oh, was that the five year relationship". We hear a yes but it doesn't sound like Bettina to me. And then it is kind of choppy with Bettina saying something...someone go back and see if I am crazy...Just didn't sound like that "yes" fit into the convo.
    Sorry to quote myself, but I listened to this again and there is no "yes" but a hmmm and my daughter says it is Bettina's voice, so I guess i was wrong.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2617514;
    Sorry to quote myself, but I listened to this again and there is no "yes" but a hmmm and my daughter says it is Bettina's voice, so I guess i was wrong.

This is what was said and it sounds like Bettina to me but I don't remember her saying she rushed into it. I do remember her telling Brad it was a mistake. I must be nuts but I'm going back to the sailboat date to watch.
    (good grief.... I need a life)

Closed Thread