Closed Thread
Page 11 of 649 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 6489

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

  1. #101
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    206

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2576731;
    There seems to be a lot of realtors this time. Or maybe I'm just noticing it more this go-round.
    Houses are not selling; hence let's try reality TV, LOL:-)

  2. #102
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    63

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    So I'm confused here. Was Bettina in a 1 year (in her words, brief) relationship or was it 5 years? She has said two different things.


    Can anybody clear this up?

  3. #103
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    77

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2616923;
    So I'm confused here. Was Bettina in a 1 year (in her words, brief) relationship or was it 5 years? She has said two different things.


    Can anybody clear this up?
    My understanding was they were together for 4 years prior and married for 1 year. I really like Bettina but how can she say it was a quick decision if they dated for 4 years?

  4. #104
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    63

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rascal;2616928;
    My understanding was they were together for 4 years prior and married for 1 year. I really like Bettina but how can she say it was a quick decision if they dated for 4 years?

    I have taped the shows since Ep 1. Wednesdays we have Bachelor Night at my friends house. I will be watching again tonight and pay close attention.

  5. #105
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    77

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2616961;
    I have taped the shows since Ep 1. Wednesdays we have Bachelor Night at my friends house. I will be watching again tonight and pay close attention.
    Let us know what you find out. I can see where she could think she was too young when she married. That would make sense but not that it was a quick decision.

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    I understood five year relationship including one year of marriage & she was very young. She told Brad on the yacht she has not been in a relationship for the last year & half to two years. That makes her about 20 when she married or maybe 19.

  7. #107
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    77

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2617038;
    I understood five year relationship including one year of marriage & she was very young. She told Brad on the yacht she has not been in a relationship for the last year & half to two years. That makes her about 20 when she married or maybe 19.
    Actually, she would have met her husband at 19 and married at 23 or 24, divorced at 25 and single for 2 - 2 1/2 years.

    Does that sound about right?

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    I am not so sure the 5 year relationship was the same person as the marriage. Stephi asks "oh, was that the five year relationship". We hear a yes but it doesn't sound like Bettina to me. And then it is kind of choppy with Bettina saying something...someone go back and see if I am crazy...Just didn't sound like that "yes" fit into the convo.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2617081;
    I am not so sure the 5 year relationship was the same person as the marriage. Stephi asks "oh, was that the five year relationship". We hear a yes but it doesn't sound like Bettina to me. And then it is kind of choppy with Bettina saying something...someone go back and see if I am crazy...Just didn't sound like that "yes" fit into the convo.
    Sorry to quote myself, but I listened to this again and there is no "yes" but a hmmm and my daughter says it is Bettina's voice, so I guess i was wrong.

  10. #110
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    63

    Re: Bettina - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2617514;
    Sorry to quote myself, but I listened to this again and there is no "yes" but a hmmm and my daughter says it is Bettina's voice, so I guess i was wrong.

    This is what was said and it sounds like Bettina to me but I don't remember her saying she rushed into it. I do remember her telling Brad it was a mistake. I must be nuts but I'm going back to the sailboat date to watch.
    (good grief.... I need a life)

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.