Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2675594;
    Quick question has the ATFR always been taped? has it ever been live? I heard that the reason it may be taped is because Jenni has dancing on Tuesday and wouldn't be present...

Also has there ever been a season where there have others present at the ATFR besides the F1/F2 girl?

I don't know about taping, normally, it's the F1 & F2. Last year they had a few of the girls give short statements about their time on the bachelor only because they did not have a WTA last year. They kinda blended it together, and it was a 2 hr. show.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2675589;
    I think the only way Bettina will be there is if she is the choosen one. I can not think of any other reason at all. What you said about Granma was pretty cute. That would be great.

Thanks, for the link, it put my mind at ease..to the fact Brad may not be as bad as I thought he was this morning. Whether he choose Bettina or not , he really did not say anything hurtful.
    I don't think Brad is that bad either...I wanted Bettina to be the final girl, and see the happy ending...but it didn't happen.......I was convinced that there was something between the two, I guess I was Fleissed...As all of you know Bettina is a great girl, I was just disappointed that Brad didn't see that. But hey, she's moved on, so I'm happy!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2675596;
    That is inteesting Reilly. I have not heard it but I read in one of the other threads & it was posted as nasty so many got irritated as to how it was put down.

I did just reread all of Babyface posts today & he says guys are all still in LA so he is working hard today. I guess Chad must still be with him in LA.
    Sheena's Dad brought their boat over to LA and they are all hanging out on the boat now and will have a parking lot picnic later this evening(with lights turned on of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2675602;
    OK! Who on this thread can make a video of Bettina with a few clips of Brad included only when necessary to the story to the song "Paper Roses" by Marie Osmond. I listened to it this afternoon and thought the lyrics were so appropriate for her story on the show. Please come forward if you could do this as a treat for all posters on this thread.

Don't know how many of you even know that song though, came in the '70. Beautiful song with great lyrics just right for Bettina. You may have heard of Marie Osmond from watching Dancing with the Stars. I'll looking forward to that show on Monday for sure.
    I wondered how come there haven't been any videos made for Brad and Bettina? Not even one... I have no clue how to make them, but if someone does we would all really appreciate it

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2675604;
    I don't know about taping, normally, it's the F1 & F2. Last year they had a few of the girls give short statements about their time on the bachelor only because they did not have a WTA last year. They kinda blended it together, and it was a 2 hr. show.
    Meredith/Ian had a live AFTR. Maybe even Trista/Ryan and some of the others. Stork didn't have a AFTR, theirs ended before the show aired.

Maybe the needed to control what happened on this AFTR like they have the rest of the show. We may never know what happened.

Just a thought! Think Bettina may have shown up at AFTR bec' Brad had told her at FD he wanted her to meet his mother and that's why she was shocked he didn't take her to f2? This would give him a chance to introduce her to his mother after the taping ended. Possible? why not!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2675595;
    After what he said about Bettina and talked about her family..he said, if he cared for Bettina enough he would attempt to meet the father half way and make an effort. Then, he said, as a matter of fact he has already invited me back. that was at the very last.

I guess we each have to interpet it how we choose, as he did elaborate other then that.
    Well, I wonder if Brad will or has taken him up on that offer?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2675606;
    I don't think Brad is that bad either...I wanted Bettina to be the final girl, and see the happy ending...but it didn't happen.......I was convinced that there was something between the two, I guess I was Fleissed...As all of you know Bettina is a great girl, I was just disappointed that Brad didn't see that. But hey, she's moved on, so I'm happy!
    Brad may be a nice guy but IMO he wasn't the most sincere bachelor as they promoted him to be. He took responsiblity for everything he did on the show so that would mean he said what he did to Bettina with free will. He misled her and treated her poorly after HT date and at FD I'd say. So I am disappointed that the way he was promoted was not the way he turned out to be. It's easier to give the appropriate answer on hindsight after the show aired. Maybe my standards are a little higher.. Just saying it like I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2675621;
    Well, I wonder if Brad will or has taken him up on that offer?

Interesting things that make you go HMMMMM !! I refuse to drink tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2675627;
    Brad may be a nice guy but IMO he wasn't the most sincere bachelor as they promoted him to be. He took responsiblity for everything he did on the show so that would mean he said what he did to Bettina with free will. He misled her and treated her poorly after HT date and at FD I'd say. So I am disappointed that the way he was promoted was not the way he turned out to be. It's easier to give the appropriate answer on hindsight after the show aired. Maybe my standards are a little higher.. Just saying it like I saw it.
    I understand where you're coming from seeker, trust me I do...There were things done, and said by Brad that in my opinion that shouldn't have happened. There was a reason that Bettina was emotionally wounded after not receiving a rose. She fell for brad, and the things he was saying. For me Brad, is not the best we've had, but at the same time I don't believe he is the worst either. We all adored watching Bettina and Brad together, however we were disappointed in the way she was let go....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2675629;
    Interesting things that make you go HMMMMM !! I refuse to drink tonight!!
    You already have had plenty for days now. Your quota is up. No more :nono other than water and maybe some fresh fruit juice for you until Tuesday. So drink some and sober up. Will ya?

Know anyone who can make that video I suggested for Bettina.

Closed Thread