Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2675440;
    Just heard the interview myself. Highlights about f3 - Jenni made him laugh and was career driven. DeAhna was drop dead gorgeous (didn't he say that to Bettina too?) strong bec' of things she went through in her life, doesn't need him and he finds that very attractive. Bettina is a great girl but didn't feel much there (paraphrase). Mentioned if he had felt more he would have met her Dad to work things out. Her father had already invited him again so....

I know this might sound cynical but after the finger pointing and being there for you and only you comment on WTA you think he talked to her bec' he wanted to keep in touch for she might come in handy later on when he pursues real estate. After all she is very successful realtor in CA.
    You know, seeker, I just finished listening to the interview also. I guess it goes back to hearing the same thing, but interperting it differently. I did not feel his statement about Bettina was negative at all. Keeping in mind, he has let her go, and really could not say anything different. He did handle Bettina's family situation very nicely, I thought. Only wish he had handle it that way in the beginning. What I did hear was if he cared for Bettina he would not let the family stand in the way. He also said the father had already invited him back. I thought that was interesting.

Call it gut feeling, maybe it's the interviews before Brad stopped giving them earlier, maybe the shadows and clues dropped here and there. But, somehow I still feel Bettina is somehow involved in the final. After hearing the interview for myself. I did not hear anything we have not heard before only he was kinder when he spoke of Bettina's family. But, again, who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2675560;
    Lets askbabyface(Brad) if he stops by!!
    I don't think he likes this thread very much ...Maybe we should offer him a few bettini's on the house?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2675545;
    I think I must have!! He doesn't come near here anymore. maybe we should PM him & ask him if his drinks are as good as ours??
    Now if you ask BabyfaceC to include Bettini's in their menu you know what's going to happen right? Brad will be haunted every time someone orders one.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;[B
    He also said the father had already invited him back. I thought that was interesting.[/B]

Call it gut feeling, maybe it's the interviews before Brad stopped giving them earlier, maybe the shadows and clues dropped here and there. But, somehow I still feel Bettina is somehow involved in the final. After hearing the interview for myself. I did not hear anything we have not heard before only he was kinder when he spoke of Bettina's family. But, again, who knows!
    I didn't know that his father invited him back? Did Brad mention that in the interview? or is that from the interview the dad gave the washington post?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2675479;
    especially since now we know that her and Brad had a civil conversation after WTA...why bring her back?...I think our imaginations are running wild...hehe But I must admit it is quite fun!
    I think the only way Bettina will be there is if she is the choosen one. I can not think of any other reason at all. What you said about Granma was pretty cute. That would be great.

Thanks, for the link, it put my mind at ease..to the fact Brad may not be as bad as I thought he was this morning. Whether he choose Bettina or not , he really did not say anything hurtful.

Quick question has the ATFR always been taped? has it ever been live? I heard that the reason it may be taped is because Jenni has dancing on Tuesday and wouldn't be present...

Also has there ever been a season where there have others present at the ATFR besides the F1/F2 girl?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2675584;
    I didn't know that his father invited him back? Did Brad mention that in the interview? or is that from the interview the dad gave the washington post?
    After what he said about Bettina and talked about her family..he said, if he cared for Bettina enough he would attempt to meet the father half way and make an effort. Then, he said, as a matter of fact he has already invited me back. that was at the very last.

I guess we each have to interpet it how we choose, as he did elaborate other then that.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2675574;
    You know, seeker, I just finished listening to the interview also. I guess it goes back to hearing the same thing, but interperting it differently. I did not feel his statement about Bettina was negative at all. Keeping in mind, he has let her go, and really could not say anything different. He did handle Bettina's family situation very nicely, I thought. Only wish he had handle it that way in the beginning. What I did hear was if he cared for Bettina he would not let the family stand in the way. He also said the father had already invited him back. I thought that was interesting.

That is inteesting Reilly. I have not heard it but I read in one of the other threads & it was posted as nasty so many got irritated as to how it was put down.

I did just reread all of Babyface posts today & he says guys are all still in LA so he is working hard today. I guess Chad must still be with him in LA.

FORT Fogey

OK! Who on this thread can make a video of Bettina with a few clips of Brad included only when necessary to the story to the song "Paper Roses" by Marie Osmond. I listened to it this afternoon and thought the lyrics were so appropriate for her story on the show. Please come forward if you could do this as a treat for all posters on this thread.

Don't know how many of you even know that song though, came in the '70. Beautiful song with great lyrics just right for Bettina. You may have heard of Marie Osmond from watching Dancing with the Stars. I'll looking forward to that show on Monday for sure.

FORT Fanatic

In the previews for Monday is there any clue who Brad's Mom is talking about when she asks," Do you love her?"

Closed Thread