Closed Thread

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

FORT Fogey

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2675397;
    You know, pbmax, I read about this interview on another board last week a poster listen to it on her way to work and she gave an indepth written post on what Brad said. She did mention what has been said about each girl and Bettina was mentioned. But I don't remember him saying anything either that was negative about Bettina. She did say she had to turn her radio off at 8 A.M. and start work.

Later, another poster posted that she had heard the entire interview and took up where the first poster left off. Neither said anything that I would find upsetting. In fact, a lot we've heard before. Don't know why that didn't click with me earlier. Boy, those Bettina's are more potent then they used to be.

Just heard the interview myself. Highlights about f3 - Jenni made him laugh and was career driven. DeAhna was drop dead gorgeous (didn't he say that to Bettina too?) strong bec' of things she went through in her life, doesn't need him and he finds that very attractive. Bettina is a great girl but didn't feel much there (paraphrase). Mentioned if he had felt more he would have met her Dad to work things out. Her father had already invited him again so....

I know this might sound cynical but after the finger pointing and being there for you and only you comment on WTA you think he talked to her bec' he wanted to keep in touch for she might come in handy later on when he pursues real estate. After all she is very successful realtor in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2675411;
    No cupcakes... That's all he said. I think he's done posting for the day. LOL... He sure does have a lot of information about Brad though

I called babyface Brad one day & he didn't come back for days. lol

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2675440;
    Just heard the interview myself. Highlights about f3 - Jenni made him laugh and was career driven. DeAhna was drop dead gorgeous (didn't he say that to Bettina too?) strong bec' of things she went through in her life, doesn't need him and he finds that very attractive. Bettina is a great girl but didn't feel much there (paraphrase). Mentioned if he had felt more he would have met her Dad to work things out. Her father had already invited him again so....

I know this might sound cynical but after the finger pointing and being there for you and only you comment on WTA you think he talked to her bec' he wanted to keep in touch for she might come in handy later on when he pursues real estate. After all she is very successful realtor in CA.
    That's it?!? LOL... "Great" is also Hillary and Sheena .. Maybe Brad really DIDN'T get to know Bettina then if "great" is the only adjective he can describe of her .
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 11-17-2007 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2675440;

Wonder when was this? Hmmmm....

DO I really need to start drinkin again?? LOL NOOOOOOO!

FORT Fogey

If he had to explain to "women" why he didn't choose them what does it mean?

Did the PTB read the boards and saw viewers did not like Brad pointing a finger at Bettina and they felt they had to revamp his image after WTA so people will tune in to the finale and not boycott the show?

Did they remove the clips online previews for WTA bec' it showed Brad in not so good light? Hence they edited the show differently when it aired?

Did they invite Bettina back to ATFR bec' they read the boards and saw more discussions about Bettina than the 2 women in the finale. They knew they had thrown her to the wolves once again at the WTA and they want to get people to watch the ATFR show so they invited her back. Maybe even show her in a good light so they don't psst 33% of viewers off from tuning in just in case they get the green light for another show.

All in the name of pleasing viewers and getting their ratings and dollars but really self serving.

For WTA TV guide states:

Rejected bachelorettes are reunited to dish the dirt, throw questions at Brad and make predictions as to whether he'll choose DeAnna or Jenni. Interspersed are bloopers, outtakes and a preview of the season finale.

Where the heck were the bloopers and outtakes? huh? I want my bloopers!

For Monday's finale:
    It's the 11th-season finale---decision time for Brad. But first, he invites DeAnna and Jenni to his Malibu digs to spend time with his mom, his twin brother, Chad, and his other brother, Wesley. Then, it's on to last dates (Jenni gives Brad a journal describing the way she feels about him, while DeAnna shares her feelings for Brad over a home-cooked meal). Then comes the decision. It won't be easy.

Why won't it be easy? Didn't he say he knew who the final one was near the end?

For ATFR:

A season retrospective in which Brad and his lady discuss their romance, and he faces women he didn't select.

Women? Both? or past bachelors ie Bettina? Jenni's grandmother? a typo?

LOL...I think I'm over-analysing everything aren't I?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2675451;
    Wonder when was this? Hmmmm....
    Remember the interview when Bettina's father said he would welcome Brad to t heir house ......maybe he was referring to that invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2675467;
    For WTA TV guide states:

Rejected bachelorettes are reunited to dish the dirt, throw questions at Brad and make predictions as to whether he'll choose DeAnna or Jenni. Interspersed are bloopers, outtakes and a preview of the season finale.

Where the heck were the bloopers and outtakes? huh? I want my bloopers!

For Monday's finale:
    It's the 11th-season finale---decision time for Brad. But first, he invites DeAnna and Jenni to his Malibu digs to spend time with his mom, his twin brother, Chad, and his other brother, Wesley. Then, it's on to last dates (Jenni gives Brad a journal describing the way she feels about him, while DeAnna shares her feelings for Brad over a home-cooked meal). Then comes the decision. It won't be easy.

Why won't it be easy? Didn't he say he knew who the final one was near the end?

For ATFR:

A season retrospective in which Brad and his lady discuss their romance, and he faces women he didn't select.

Women? Both? or past bachelors? Jenni's grandmother? a typo?

LOL...I think I'm over-analysing everything aren't I?
    I know that is weird when I first read it but I'll definitely be SHOCKED if Bettina re-appears again after appearing at the WTA last monday if she's NOT THE ONE. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2675469;
    Remember the interview when Bettina's father said he would welcome Brad to t heir house ......maybe he was referring to that invitation.
    Oh, so it's not a personal invitation then? For a second there I thought it was something of a face-to-face, personal invitation that took place between them

Closed Thread