Closed Thread
Page 10 of 649 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina - Season 11

Re: Bettina - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2613083;
    Lindsey was on our local radio this morning and advised that Bettina was her favorite. She said that she is even more sweet and kind than they've been showing.
    Thank You Broadway for the information. Hope tptb now show us that side of Bettina.

Awesome thanks Braodway. I really like this girl alot so this just gets me drawn in more. Now in saying that we know Fleiss does not let these girls do interviews & we know they only get to say what he wants them to say but I truly hope Fleiss has learned something & let us actually see who some of these women truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnnyd;2610719;
    Bettina would not disclose any information at the end of this experience other than "It was the best decision I have ever made". I wonder what's to come....
    I heard her say the same thing.

Wow...not to hear this same positive statement coming from two different people who know her really makes me wonder..
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I like Bettina a lot, she seems totally sweet. Last night though she showed her insecure (bitter?) side by criticizing Jenni, calling her a slut and a liar. I don't think that was necessary, but at least she seems to care for Brad and isn't delusional about what a real relationship is. She's still among my favorites.

FORT Fan

Bettina's comment about slut (for kissing ?Brad?) and liar (for not telling her
    all about it?), is not very nice. The nasty comments from all of these women just have to be suggested to them. Why be nasty? Brad can't possibly be "right" for all 25! Does she get the last one on one? Does the last one on one ALWAYS win? Somebody must know!

pretty much everyone took a hit last night & the comment about being a used car in reference was not called for either. Just a plain nasty night all around & normal women cat fight. The only one that didn't give a hot was Jenni & I'm not buying her spoof either.LOL Wait till next week for her.
    Bettina is still #1

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2615876;
    Bettina's comment about slut (for kissing ?Brad?) and liar (for not telling her
    all about it?), is not very nice. The nasty comments from all of these women just have to be suggested to them. Why be nasty? Brad can't possibly be "right" for all 25! Does she get the last one on one? Does the last one on one ALWAYS win? Somebody must know!
    the "liar and slut" comment seems very choppy edit to me! sounds like she was repeating after someone else or was being sarcastic... i wouldn't take that comment too seriously!

It did seem out of character for Bettina. I was surprised. I'd like to see Brad and Bettina together. I can't tell yet if they really complement each other.

The comment about the "sluttiest in the house" was a voice over and in listening again/again, not so sure that is Bettina's voice either. Not defending what she said about "slut and a liar" but need to see everyone together at once time and see exactly who said what. Regardless, it was another uncalled for comment which only makes Jenni look better, she is the one who has kept her cool so far.JMO the absolute worse comment was from Hillary referring to Bettina as a used car, that was way over the top.

Closed Thread