Carla ... that is absolutely genious !
Carla ... that is absolutely genious !
"The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire
" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
More .. More .. More
"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
"My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
"well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
"Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"
CARLA ... awesome work! Keep em' coming please!
Woo hoo, Carla! More Beverly Hillbillies is a gooood thing, but damn, that sucks for poor Jethro. I wonder if Mr. Drysdale would be willing to grease the palms of Evil Fleiss if he were guaranteed some kind of kick back.Originally Posted by Carla;2593514;
Oh, good lord, too funny. I love the Ken Andy and Brad dolls...LOL
How about playing "you know you're addicted to the Bachelor/ette when..." game.
I'll start a couple, or ten:
You know you're addicted to the bachelor/ette when:
1) Within an hour of having the pictures of the bachelors/ettes up you know them by first name and have drafted a pop quiz for the slow learners so that by the time the show airs, in three weeks, everyone will know them by sight so that screen capping is made easier all around.
2) You start shopping at Costco for wine by the case because you know you will purposely say those forbidden drinking words, and you actually look forward to doing that.
3) You've gone to multiple beauty shops to try out different nail polish shades on your nails, with your equally addicted friends, to see if the colour is just the right one on the F1's nails so you can come back and relay the new information to fellow sleuthers.
4) You've promised favours to your husband if he'll go to the work location(s) of the present bachelor/ette to ask investigative questions so sleuthers can do their work.
5) You say sleuth once a week in a professional workplace situation and people look at you blankly not knowing what it even means.
6) You go out and buy a 65 inch widescreen, HDTV, enhanced digital TV, with surround sound and PVR/TiVO so that your husband *cough* can watch sports...LOL When, in actual fact, you just want the ability to record the show so that you can slo-mo every scene in high def and relay your findings to your fellow sleuthers.
7) When you wake up in the middle of the night and hit your husband and tell him that you know who "F1" is and he looks at you blankly because he doesn't know what F1 means but he's hoping it is some new sexual position.
8) When your employers actually believe you work for ABC's The Bachelor, and not them, because all you do during the work day is sleuth for the final rose ceremony.
9) When you can actually tell which relative is not happy in a family picture because you know how to read their expressions, because of the show, and you actually insist on digital picture copies so that you can analyze them to be sure.
10) When you drive by a luxury hotel on the waterfront and you actually turn around so that you can walk in the entrance because it looks like a fantasy date hotel and you can't wait to get back to your computer to share your find with others.
Originally Posted by Lynn7;2595235;
Thanks lynn! You are a crack up!! LOL!
I'll add to your list!
"You know you're addicted to the Bachelor when..."
You know you could single-handedly re-edit the entire show...cast a spell for true, real romance and earn the series an Emmy for all the years to come!!!
(Ok, snap out of it!!!)
Whooo Hoooo Lynn7! These are a riot! I'm not admitting it or denying it, but I may or may not resemble the above 3.Originally Posted by Lynn7;2595235;
Those are hilarious, Lynn!!Originally Posted by talldede;2595484;
I"ll add a couple:
you know you're an avid Bachelor (sleuthing) fan when you're over 40 and join myspace just to search out possible Bachelorettes and spoilers!! (guilty )
You know you're a bachelor fan when all phone calls and family functions and social engagements are re-scheduled on Monday nights so you can watch the show without interuptions!!! (curses to anyone who calls me, except during commercials and they had better be ready to be cut off when the show comes back!! )
LOL!! So true!!!Originally Posted by cafegirl;2595577;
I'm totally guilty of this one....I leave the FORT board open on my browser all day so I can minimize it when I get busy, but re-open it at a moment's notice to check things out!Originally Posted by Lynn7;2595235;
Forever a Word Nerd