+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 11

Re: Fun with Bachelor 11

MsFroggy is undoubtedly THE MASTER snarker at the FORT and her scoops, while of dubious sourse and creative imagination, are often THE BEST scoops around
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Loved the Brad and Andy, just too funny. And as always you can count on Ms. Froggy for a good laugh. Great job!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2561635;
    I have if from my confidential source that Brad and his chosen one have already tied the knot in a back room at one of his bars, two days after the RFC. Why the rush? Nobody knows, but my inside source tells me it was a matter of pride. If the previous Bachelor managed to get engaged, then by golly, our earnest new hero wanted to come up with something even better. "Engaged bar owner" just doesn't look as good on advertising posters as "newlywed bar owner".
    In another thread there was a quote from an entertainment weekly about Brad Harrison, the new bachelor. Cape drew the logical conclusion, since we all know how careful reporters are in identifiying the subjects of their articles, that Brad married Chris and has given up his maiden/single name, now going by Brad Harrison. It all makes sense now. Chris and Brad musta gotten married in one of Brad's (and now Chris'; joint property) bars, as Ms Froggy scooped above.

But what about the clause in Brad's contract about a televised wedding? OMG, they now owe Fleiss millions, but do they have to return the Chopard engagement ring?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2574121;
    But what about the clause in Brad's contract about a televised wedding? OMG, they now owe Fleiss millions, but do they have to return the Chopard engagement ring?
    YES.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2574121;
    In another thread there was a quote from an entertainment weekly about Brad Harrison, the new bachelor. Cape drew the logical conclusion, since we all know how careful reporters are in identifiying the subjects of their articles, that Brad married Chris and has given up his maiden/single name, now going by Brad Harrison. It all makes sense now. Chris and Brad musta gotten married in one of Brad's (and now Chris'; joint property) bars, as Ms Froggy scooped above.

I see. It does all make sense now. We here at FORT unearth the absolute best of the best, er, news in the Bachelor business.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Fun With The Bachelor *season 11

Brad is SO considerate!!!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Fun With The Bachelor *season 11

Thanks, Ryvetted, for starting the FUN thread in the spoiler section. And a super spoof to start it off. A pitchman on the fly.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Yeah! I love this thread! Good stuff, thank you Ryvetted!

Very funny, Ryvetted!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread