+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 11

Re: Fun with Bachelor 11

Onthebus ~ you are so too funny.

Jewelsy ~ thank you!

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2559413;
    Now, I suppose you made Andy's head a bit bigger than Brad's for a reason...

And, I read that Brad is fashionable. Black and gray socks with red swim trunks?
    Tabby, I think those socks came in the Bachelors goody bag, if used properly, the color doesn't really matter

Thanks for the fun thread Jewelsy, I can't wait for the giggles this thread provides.

Thanks, Jewelsy. Here we go!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FUN Thread Rumors and unfounded sightings...

Well, I've heard that frustrated pre-show sleuthers have turned their sights on Project Runway 4. Who will land the BIG tent this year? There is a truly unfounded rumor that Amber (washed out BB8 contestant) will be one of the runway models. Or, if not that, will NOT shift her sights toward The Bachelor. Some things just make you shake your head.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I heard that even though Brad is with his "chosen one" ~ he sneaks away and calls his ex (Jen).

I have if from my confidential source that Brad and his chosen one have already tied the knot in a back room at one of his bars, two days after the RFC. Why the rush? Nobody knows, but my inside source tells me it was a matter of pride. If the previous Bachelor managed to get engaged, then by golly, our earnest new hero wanted to come up with something even better. "Engaged bar owner" just doesn't look as good on advertising posters as "newlywed bar owner".
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2561607;
    I heard that even though Brad is with his "chosen one" ~ he sneaks away and calls his ex (Jen).
    Would not that be something if the final two were named Jennifer and Angelina.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2561635;
    I have if from my confidential source that Brad and his chosen one have already tied the knot in a back room at one of his bars, two days after the RFC. Why the rush? Nobody knows, but my inside source tells me it was a matter of pride. If the previous Bachelor managed to get engaged, then by golly, our earnest new hero wanted to come up with something even better. "Engaged bar owner" just doesn't look as good on advertising posters as "newlywed bar owner".
    Dang MsFroggy, you have the best inside sources!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Great stuff MsFroggy. I'm sure they will live happily ever after, tee hee!

FORT Newbie

Can you tell more or verify. Think someone should keep on this one

Quote Originally Posted by bellalil;2572554;

Can you tell more or verify. Think someone should keep on this one
    MsFroggy is known for proudly not having sources regarding this show, and humoring us with her non-scoops.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread