+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 11

Re: Fun with Bachelor 11

Outstanding, rileymeboy! I wasn't exactly sailing, but I did think B was a lovely gal!
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

I think I've figured out the twist! There were actually 26 B'ettes to start with, and one of them came back! After an analysis of the following screencaps, I think it's Ellie Mae Clampett! Much has been said about the fact that we had to be there from the beginning to see how it ends. Maybe Fleiss meant we had to go all the way back to the "Extra" interview. Hmmmm.

Notice Ellie Mae in the group shot? She's standing to the right of Brad and a bit in front of the rest of the group. How COULD we have missed that?

Ellie Mae's meet and greet with Brad. Although Brad seems interested, Ellie Mae seems to be more interested in the camera. I hope she's not just looking for her fifteen minutes of fame.

Strange, but Ellie Mae seems to be a bit under the radar until the fantasy dates. Here she is enjoying Cabo. But, where's Brad? Hmmmm

Ellie Mae ponders whether to forego her individual room to spend a night with her feller in the fantasy suite.....Pa offers some fatherly advice.....

Despite Pa's advice, Ellie Mae seems tempted....

Having just been told that Fleiss is too cheap to send a limo to take her to the final rose ceremony, Ellie Mae is angry.....

......Until Pa and Jethro come along and save the day. Granny and Duke come along for the ride. All's well that ends well.....

Ellie Mae arrives at the final rose ceremony but, she doesn't appear to be looking at her feller....hmmmmm

Nice one, Carla! Atlhough Ellie Mae is far too swamp-smart to ever sign on for a Fleiss production...

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Who woulda thunk it? How could we be that far off, when it was so simple the whole, blasted time. Ellie Mae! *smacks head* Don't you hate those floaters who come out of nowhere?

Great work, Carla. But, now, I'm curious and I need to see another screencap. Who is she looking at? Did Mario the pool boy develop a crush on her? Is he peeking out of the bushes making google eyes?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wowza! I knew there was something strange about this season. This Ellie Mae chick is what professional sleuthers call "the hidden one". They hid this one so well that we've never even seen her before!

Thanks, Carla, for finally unearthing the truth!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Love it Carla!! Hidden edit indeed!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2654710;
    Outstanding, rileymeboy! I wasn't exactly sailing, but I did think B was a lovely gal!
    Thank you, lyb5007, I do hope you were able to stop by and enjoy a Bettina drink with us. It tasted pretty fine, yup, it did.

Carla, you did a great job with Ellie May...good twist.

Questions for the moderators:

I was quite surprised to see that some of my "Fun with the Bachelor" artwork was copied onto the Chuggin' Monkey site. I guess I was under the assumption that these things would be primarily for the enjoyment of FORT members.

I guess that should be expected, but wasn't sure if this type of thing is encouraged by FORT.

thanks!
    Skatemom
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2656366;
    Questions for the moderators:

I was quite surprised to see that some of my "Fun with the Bachelor" artwork was copied onto the Chuggin' Monkey site. I guess I was under the assumption that these things would be primarily for the enjoyment of FORT members.

I guess that should be expected, but wasn't sure if this type of thing is encouraged by FORT.

thanks!
    Skatemom
    Not a moderator but, they come, they like, they copy! nice honor IMO. They don't ever take any of my stuff! I don't think anyone says come and get it whle ringing dinner bell~
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

+ Reply to Thread