+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 11

Re: Fun with Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2640254;
    Plus, we'll find out where Fleiss lives too... and hang them on his Christmas tree.
    Just to freak him out for no reason!
    Bad Fleiss deserves some bad verse:

Tit for Tat, Ryvetted cat,
    She seeks revenge for Fleisster spin.
    On padded feet she makes her way
    through dusk and dawn across his lawn.

She bounds to the window sill
    and what does she see
    but the Fleissman himself
    putting up a Halloween Tree.

The door ajar, she slinks into the hall
    and drops the pages when she spys a ball.

The ball she swats as she would a mouse
    while pages of laughter litter the house.

The Fleissman is there before you can say "BOO."
    He stretches his arms and yells, "SHOO!"

The tile floor is slippery with Star Trek and Angels
    Fleiss flails his arms and drops at bad angles.

A wise cat, Ryvetted, scurries out the door,
    leaving a mess on the floor.

And who does howl this halloween night?
    Who has been cursed and given a fright?
    The one who is blamed for things getting out of hand;
    That scourge of a happy Bachelorfan, Fleissman.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-31-2007 at 02:34 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2595235;
    Oh, good lord, too funny. I love the Ken Andy and Brad dolls...LOL

How about playing "you know you're addicted to the Bachelor/ette when..." game.

I'll start a couple, or ten:

You know you're addicted to the bachelor/ette when:
    1) Within an hour of having the pictures of the bachelors/ettes up you know them by first name and have drafted a pop quiz for the slow learners so that by the time the show airs, in three weeks, everyone will know them by sight so that screen capping is made easier all around.

2) You start shopping at Costco for wine by the case because you know you will purposely say those forbidden drinking words, and you actually look forward to doing that.

3) You've gone to multiple beauty shops to try out different nail polish shades on your nails, with your equally addicted friends, to see if the colour is just the right one on the F1's nails so you can come back and relay the new information to fellow sleuthers.

4) You've promised favours to your husband if he'll go to the work location(s) of the present bachelor/ette to ask investigative questions so sleuthers can do their work.

5) You say sleuth once a week in a professional workplace situation and people look at you blankly not knowing what it even means.

6) You go out and buy a 65 inch widescreen, HDTV, enhanced digital TV, with surround sound and PVR/TiVO so that your husband *cough* can watch sports...LOL When, in actual fact, you just want the ability to record the show so that you can slo-mo every scene in high def and relay your findings to your fellow sleuthers.

7) When you wake up in the middle of the night and hit your husband and tell him that you know who "F1" is and he looks at you blankly because he doesn't know what F1 means but he's hoping it is some new sexual position.

8) When your employers actually believe you work for ABC's The Bachelor, and not them, because all you do during the work day is sleuth for the final rose ceremony.

9) When you can actually tell which relative is not happy in a family picture because you know how to read their expressions, because of the show, and you actually insist on digital picture copies so that you can analyze them to be sure.

10) When you drive by a luxury hotel on the waterfront and you actually turn around so that you can walk in the entrance because it looks like a fantasy date hotel and you can't wait to get back to your computer to share your find with others.
    11) You re-schedule a date with Mr. Fabulous, whereby he is going to make you a nice dinner at his place, so that you won't miss the live show, knowing full well that you can watch it on DVR later.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2633463;
    who can I send a funny picture to that could POSSIBLY be used to put Brad's head on. I don't have photo shop or anything but a friend just sent me an angel picture that he said could really be funny on here. I only have it as a photo not even a jpg. Let me know. IT"S A VERY UNIQUE ANGEL

whimzeegal! Sorry I took so long....You picked the best picture!!!
    LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2640852;
    LOL!!

OMG!!! Thank you thank you thank you BOTH!!!!
    Estella and arieflies you are soooooooo creative. You are really making me earn my comedy badge you guys!! Back to working on something funny!! We need it bad!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Hubba, hubba, ah-oo-ga! *smoke comes out Rose's ears* Whimzeegal, you certainly did pick the right picture, hot damn!

I've also enjoyed the last few lovely poems and admire your talent one and all!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2641018;
    OMG!!! Thank you thank you thank you BOTH!!!!
    Estella and arieflies you are soooooooo creative. You are really making me earn my comedy badge you guys!! Back to working on something funny!! We need it bad!
    Thanks Lellis, but you're definitely creative as well!!! And I'm glad that you can add some funny posts to this thread, my poems aren't really comical (okay, maybe some lines are, but then I really meant it to be comical!) but rather another form of recap. I love writing them though... If DeAnna is F1, she'll definitely get a poem of her own (actually, she probably will no matter what )...

Oh, and I love that angel-picture... I've seen it before, but it definitely looks better with Brad's head on those shoulders
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

LOL!!

OMG, I cannot believe you got it posted. That got even better than I thought. Thank you for the help.

Fleiss creates his drama the old-fashioned way...

Wedding Invitation

If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

FORT Fan

LOL!!

Wonder if this will make to the Chuggin Monkey pics - would like to see Brad's reaction to it. I enjoyed it. Thx.

+ Reply to Thread