+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 11

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

The sock issue is huge, though. Something we definately need to explore.

Taking my mind out of the gutter

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2558674;
    Taking my mind out of the gutter
    Butter, you say? Plenty of use for that! Can substitute for mud!

On a different subject, has anyone noticed there is a bizarre connection between Fleiss and Playboy Playmates? There was Billy Sorrentino and all the Playmates he knew who were past bachelorettes, these past Playmates/bachelorettes themselves (those known by Billy), and Stephanie from Grand Rapids. Perhaps Playmate-ness is what Fleiss considers to be hot, as in the hottest girls (or did he actually use the word, women) ever. Or, maybe it's just surgical enhancement?

And, on another subject, I'm so disappointed in eBay. I've had 'bachelor sleuthers' manual' marked as a favorite since the middle of last season with no hits. Perhaps there's no apostrophe in the title? Is that the problem?
    Last edited by tabby cat; 09-05-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

*taking manual from under contract in drawer*

Tabby - you might want to re-submit without the apostrophe, though I can't tell from this cover. The lettering has worn so thin, it is difficult to read. I would suggest, however, that you get in line for the Truth Serum with Onion Extract as I think that will sell as soon as it is listed. Of course, you need to beware of fakes used on other shows...make sure that it has the Bachelor Certified label on it. Good Luck.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2557540;
    I'm sorry but her picture reminds me of the school teacher (Debra LeFave) who was slapped on the wrist for having sex w/ a minor.
    mmm a tad bit.

FORT Fan

Cafegirl, This is an optional Ken/s doll set in the fleiss 11 series, this package comes with the needed bachelor accessories

Isn't Andy just so helpful

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

And any other smiley in the set to thank you for a serious bout of laughter, OnTheBus. Whoooeeee! We need those 'ette pictures now! Before we all head over the waterfall in a wooden barrel.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

You guys are a riot. Thanks! Now that I've laughed myself silly, I'm going to bed. Hopefully more to sleuth tomorrow.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBus;2559254;
    ...This is an optional Ken/s doll set in the fleiss 11 series, this package comes with the needed bachelor accessories...
    Now, I suppose you made Andy's head a bit bigger than Brad's for a reason...

And, I read that Brad is fashionable. Black and gray socks with red swim trunks?
    Last edited by tabby cat; 09-06-2007 at 01:07 AM.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Fun with Bachelor 11

Time for "Fun With Bachelor 1,028,368 11 so I moved a bunch of "fun" posts from the spoiler thread.

Woo Hoo!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-06-2007 at 01:31 AM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Fun with Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2559428;
    Time for "Fun With Bachelor 1,028,368 11 so I moved a bunch of "fun" posts from the spoiler thread.

Woo Hoo!
    Thank you Jewelsy!

OnTheBus ~ Can. Not. Breathe! There is more reality on this board than the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread