+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 11

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2558134;
    I've titled this Malibu Brad's Final three!!
    Needs a sock.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2558234;
    Needs a sock.
    Can.Not.Speak!!! Too funny, Oh My! Thanks Tabby, good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2558144;
    BRILLIANT!!!!
    I love it.. very clever!!
    Is this one of the toys recalled from China?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2558134;
    I've titled this Malibu Brad's Final three!!
    That is great Cafegirl, too funny, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBus;2558400;
    That is great Cafegirl, too funny, I love it!
    Very funny indeed! Cannot wait for the fun thread to open.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Cafegirl, you always manage to scrape up the dirt on the Bachelor and his bimbos! Poor Ken has been overdoing it with the fake bake and, as mentioned before, a sock wouldn't hurt either.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Cafegirl Great Job ! Love it~ It's perfect! No comment on the sock.......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2558234;
    Needs a sock.
    Say, Tabby, I think Fleiss created a new line of "Bachelor Socks" sold on Ebay, cheaper by the dozen, in case one doesn't do the trick or _______ ???? (you fill in the blank!! :nono ) You can also find Fleiss's line of "Boob Boosters (Kleenex mixed with gel goop!!) EEK!! and "Truth Serum with Onion extract" for instant tears and better confessions when the Bachelor and Bachelorette do Tell All Private Interviews !
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Cafegirl - thank you for your excellent example of fence sitting. Because of you I am learning how to balance (though it does hurt at first.)

I think we should take a closer look at the jealous brunette. Her image is a tad blurry. Was this done on purpose by the Fleisian machine so that he can substitute at will and we'll get confused? Hmm. It appears as though his ratio is two vapid blondes to one undefined brunette. As this is normal in Bachelor land, I don't think the sleuthers will need to investigate the whys and wherefores. *yawn*

The sock issue is huge, though. Something we definately need to explore.

Ahh. I'm feeling less torn now. MsFroggy is correct - she doesn't need to bribe me to snark, although she does roll a pepsi can in my direction every now and then.

I hope we get the Fun with Bachelor 11 Thread soon, also. I tried to doctor a photo with Paint during the Paris season and failed; but that is a snarking skill I need to learn in order to earn points toward the Brave Snarkster Badge. So bring it on. /
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2558447;
    Say, Tabby, I think Fleiss created a new line of "Bachelor Socks" sold on Ebay, cheaper by the dozen, in case one doesn't do the trick or _______ ???? (you fill in the blank!! :nono ) You can also find Fleiss's line of "Boob Boosters (Kleenex mixed with gel goop!!) EEK!! and "Truth Serum with Onion extract" for instant tears and better confessions when the Bachelor and Bachelorette do Tell All Private Interviews !
    WOW!! Who knew? I guess you really can buy anything on Ebay.. LOL!!! YEEE-HAAAWWW!! I have to agree.. can't wait til the fun thread is opened! Methinks this year might be better than last year ya'll..LOL!

"Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

+ Reply to Thread