+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Bachelor 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Fun with Bachelor 11

Estella, fantastic poem, thank you!

Randal, where can we see this awesomely amazing DVD? I'm especially interested in the bonus material!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

littleblessings WELCOME to FORT

Someone would be glad to post them, but the url doesn't work
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Randal....who would have thunk it...The Little Rascals...your imagination is a National Treasure.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I can't put in the http or the www because it tells me I can't put the post in because it contains url tags/images. I posted them over at JU and they worked with the url okay.

I guess I better type a bunch of posts so they will let me put the url in...

Quote Originally Posted by littleblessing;2607675;
    Howdy ya'll, I am a regular over at JU, but I thought I would come over here too. Ya'll seem like a good bunch and I hop from board to board always lookin' for info. Anyway, I created some silly stuff but being a newbie I can't really post url links, so if anyone wants to post these for me...or help me out...I'd certainly appreciate it.

I hope you enjoy them...

wyocoffey.com/Mean_Girls_movie_poster_linsay _Lohan.jpg
    wyocoffey.com/stupidity.jpg
    wyocoffey.com/losing.jpg
    wyocoffey.com/psycho.jpg
    These two worked, so you may have misspelled the URLs for the others in your post - otherwise the files have been deleted:

The Bachelor in Song!

Twenty five were Strangers in the night wondering what were the chances that they would get A kiss from a rose? Everything was alright until ten departed into the night! Now the fifteen hoping to be a Caribbean Queen, even some saying “I wanna love you”, but, the Bachelor could only say I’m gonna miss you After you’re Gone!
    Twelve Beautiful Girls some with tears in their eyes- Please remember Big girls don’t cry!
    On to the nine, Fabulous Glamorous, and Fine! Then six will remain Sweeter than wine.
    Brad goes on to declare, The more I see you, can we go All the way, cause this is Almost like being in Love! To the four who take him home Any thing goes. All of them expecting An American Rose. Down to three and off to Paradise.
    He’ll kiss a few As time goes by ,Then he will be down to two!
    These are things we’ll hear I fear, they’re writing song of love but, Not for Me!, Bye bye baby, I’m crazy for this (other girl)!
    Does He Love you, Like he Loves me? Then one will be Crying over him!
    In the end we’ll all be At the Beginning, come what may. It could be always or Can’t we be friends?
    That’s the show as we all know. Favorites? No not me! No way! Not yesterday, tomorrow, or Today!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

The Bachelor in Song!

Twenty five were Strangers in the night wondering what were the chances that they would get A kiss from a rose? Everything was alright until ten departed into the night! Now the fifteen hoping to be a Caribbean Queen, even some saying “I wanna love you”, but, the Bachelor could only say I’m gonna miss you After you’re Gone!
    Twelve Beautiful Girls some with tears in their eyes- Please remember Big girls don’t cry!
    On to the nine, Fabulous Glamorous, and Fine! Then six will remain Sweeter than wine.
    Brad goes on to declare, The more I see you, can we go All the way, cause this is Almost like being in Love! To the four who take him home Any thing goes. All of them expecting An American Rose. Down to three and off to Paradise.
    He’ll kiss a few As time goes by ,Then he will be down to two!
    These are things we’ll hear I fear, they’re writing song of love but, Not for Me!, [U]Bye bye baby[/U], I’m crazy for this (other girl)!
    Does He Love you, Like he Loves me? Then one will be Crying over him!
    In the end we’ll all be At the Beginning, come what may. It could be always or Can’t we be friends?
    That’s the show as we all know. Favorites? No not me! No way! Not yesterday, tomorrow, or Today!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Brad needs to get in touch with his inner Jackie Gleason...

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Very clever, Lellis! Very nice song montage!!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread