+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Casting for Bachelor 12??

Casting for Bachelor 12??

A friend of mine works at a law firm in RI. Today, one of their HR people sent the following email to the entire firm:

"The firm was contacted today by the show "The Bachelor". They are
    looking for a young, successful, good looking attorney to headline the
    next season.

If you or anyone you know is interested in applying, please have them
    contact John Perez at the number below. Attached is the press release
    with his contact information. Feel free to circulate to any interested
    individuals. They informed us that anyone who puts them in direct
    contact with the guy who becomes their next bachelor, will get a $5000
    finder's fee. Good luck!"

______________________________ ___

And here is what the press release says (seems to be boilerplate language, but who knows):

THE SEARCH IS ON FOR THE NEXT BACHELOR!

ABC’s popular series "The Bachelor" is searching for America's most eligible man, as Warner Horizon and Next Entertainment head into the 12th season of the popular reality romance show. The producers are looking for men who are ambitious, charming, successful and who are looking to settle down. It's a tall order to fill, so if you or someone you know is an accomplished athlete, CEO, doctor, lawyer, entrepreneur or businessman, and wants to find love, contact us NOW!

In order to apply or nominate someone, please contact me:

John Perez
    Casting Associate Producer
    xxx-xxx-xxxx
    john@kasstinginc.com

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon.
    Mike Fleiss and Lisa Levenson are the show’s executive producers.

THERE IS A $5000 FINDERS FEE FOR THE PERSON WHO PUTS US IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE BACHELOR!

Re: Casting for Bachelor 12??

Hmm....is this a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe Brad was such a success (and is getting married) , that they are ready to find the next guy really quick!??? One can only hope.....

Sounds like they are getting ready for the spring show. They had such a difficult time finding a Bachelor for this show that they are starting extra early to find the guy this time. I remember that they have looked at a few different professions at once, so the next Bachelor may or may not be an attorney.

Does not sound like a Bachelorette show for the spring. Darn.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

That makes me sad in a way because that means they are not casting a bachelorette. It is time for the lady to choose.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2550736;
    That makes me sad in a way because that means they are not casting a bachelorette. It is time for the lady to choose.

Maybe they're giving Sadie another year to get ready, lol.

Me too. I'm ready for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2550765;
    Maybe they're giving Sadie another year to get ready, lol.
    Maybe so since they kept bugging the audience in the ATFR special about how they would feel about her as the bachelorette. I personally think Sadie is too young right now and isn't ready. They are refusing to cast Danielle or Bevin who I think would be ready. I can tell you I don't want Krisily or Erica Rose. I like Moana and if they give Sadie a year or two I would like her.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

ABC has scheduled a new show for between The Bachelor 11 & 12 runs, in Jan-Feb '08. So ABC has no room for The Bachelorette in 2008.

Bachelor 12 doesn't start filming until after New Year's Day. They're starting the search very early this time. I wonder how long it will take to cast the lead.

No exotic location is hinted, so it looks like another So. Cal. (L.A./Malibu) Bacheor season.

Bachelor 12
    Filming Jan-Feb '08
    Airing ~March 31 '08 through ~May 19 '08

Let the sleuthing begin!
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I so agree! And I do hope they consider Sadie if they cast another Bachelorette show. I liked Moana, also.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

They should never choose anyone who is the F2 person. There is too much baggage. Isn't it interesting that all the bachelorettes were re-runs. I wonder what would happen with a totally new woman. Only Blob was a re-run bachelor and not a very successful one.

A woman who had the same "credentials" that they look for in a male. Beautiful, fit, successful, outgoing and confident with men, interesting life situation, some kind of "handle." Looking for a male partner who would relocate!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast