+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Casting for Bachelor 12??

Re: Casting for Bachelor 12??

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2550975;
    They should never choose anyone who is the F2 person. There is too much baggage. Isn't it interesting that all the bachelorettes were re-runs. I wonder what would happen with a totally new woman. Only Blob was a re-run bachelor and not a very successful one.

A woman who had the same "credentials" that they look for in a male. Beautiful, fit, successful, outgoing and confident with men, interesting life situation, some kind of "handle." Looking for a male partner who would relocate!

That's an interesting point jelle, although I did love Meredith's season. I do do wonder if it would be better to have a fresh face, a woman who had no history with the show. Having a repeat sort of introduces another element into the show. I wonder if the producers have ever looked for a new woman to be the bachelorette?

If they don't do a rerun, I think that Fleiss would still have to cast someone who is marginally known...and definitely advertise their choice ala Andy so they don't attract tools who have nothing in common with the woman
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Why would it be any different with a woman than a man? The woman could certainly voice her opinion of who they cast, if they cast her early enough, and weed out some she was not interested in

Brad was cast so late, that I wonder how much input he had - except for the casting calls we found looking for older b'ettes and intelligent blonds
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2550975;
    They should never choose anyone who is the F2 person. There is too much baggage. Isn't it interesting that all the bachelorettes were re-runs. I wonder what would happen with a totally new woman. Only Blob was a re-run bachelor and not a very successful one.

A woman who had the same "credentials" that they look for in a male. Beautiful, fit, successful, outgoing and confident with men, interesting life situation, some kind of "handle." Looking for a male partner who would relocate!
    I would agree with you in the case of Merideth and Jen S. I disagree with you on this with regard to Trista. She was f2 but was able to put away her "bagage" and knew what she wanted in a man and went after it to find true love with Ryan. I do think a new woman wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but some of the f2 would make good bachelorettes and some of the f3 or f4 would be. Someone like Gwen or Tina Fab or Danielle or Moana. Krisily's accent is like finger nails on a chalk board to me but she is a popular choice for some. I like Jehan and Sarah (who was picked by Travis but didn't work out.) They could cast some women that they find that are successful like they do the bachelor.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Regular

Wow...12 already. I sent that guy an email. My cousin would be perfect. I'll let you know if anything comes from that email I sent.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuvthisBachelor;2551822;
    Wow...12 already. I sent that guy an email. My cousin would be perfect. I'll let you know if anything comes from that email I sent.
    Here's hoping you hear from them. P.S. Does your cousin know you are playing matchmaker? I hope he has a sense of humor; and if he has a sense of humor, maybe he will apply.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2551264;
    Brad was cast so late, that I wonder how much input he had - except for the casting calls we found looking for older b'ettes and intelligent blonds
    Do you know when Brad was selected?

Intellegent blonds just cracked me up and still does. I'll say it again, it's as though their quota of dumb blonds was filled!

Tabby, I suspect that it was about the time the casting call was across the street from the bar - somewhere back in this thread - that he was put into the mix.

Nick withdrew late, Billy was in the running, there was a guy from Chicago, possibly a surfer from CA, and Brad. That is all I heard.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

i think a bachelorette needs to be f2 or someone that was around awhile from another bachelor to peak the guys' interest. i can see guys being more willing to take the risk if they have an idea of who the bachelorette is. i apologize if that didn't make sense../does anyone understand what i'm getting at?

Most successful lawyers are workaholics and would never be able to take that much time away from the office. The young unmarried ones especially are expected to work between 60 and 70 hours a week if they ever want to be considered for partnership. Two weeks tops!

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast